Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
MDM 2015: The Great Cape Caper CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:16 am
C- to the trailer!

Agent Sweetness was not quite sure why she was here. Seriously. Something about a cape had been mentioned, and in passing Sugar Petal had said that, yes, maybe a cape would be useful. Then, suddenly, she was here, with her hair tied up and face cloaked with a cloth mask. No, she hadn't dressed herself up like this on her own! Her family had helped, and now she, in her own opinion, looked ridiculous.

The voice from her headpiece was the only thing to snap her out of her horrified staring. This man, TACO, had the strangest looking bus yet. It was tragic! No! She had to focus! She had a job to do, and she needed to do it right. Her plants were on the line, here! Too many storms had knocked over her precious babies, and a cape would do wonderfully to protect them. That and her dad would look fantastic in a cape. It was go time. She tiptoed over to the trailer, crouching like some amateur spy from some poorly filmed movie. She would do this.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:24 am
B: You jimmy the tour bus door as quietly as you can, hoping that no alarm goes off.

Lady Faire was irate at her codename. Whoever gave it to her, this mysterious "Boss", was going to be beheaded later for insolence. That behavior was quite disgusting.

And also, speaking of disgusting, TACO's display of vanity that was his home. People thought she was full of herself. Geez. They obviously had never wandered past this monstrosity. For good reason also, this was a part of her kingdom that Lady Faire did not visit. No one else should want to visit it either. There was a lady of the night on every corner. They were obviously waiting for the Lord of Sleaze himself to approach his trailer. Their keen eyes watched down the street, anticipating his return. Full lips puckered under the moonlight, practicing a kiss they hoped to give him.

Or a blow job.

Either one.

Lady Faire approached the monument to decadence. Perhaps this cape was discarded in the tour bus during a moment of passion. It was a good place to start. She shook the handle, and attempted to enter.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:42 am
Quote:
B: You jimmy the tour bus door as quietly as you can, hoping that no alarm goes off.

"Agent Crumbs is on the job." Whispered Red Velvet to herself.

She has never been an agent before but she has read a whole bunch of agent romance book, so she knows what to do.

Looking at her surroundings, her gaze always goes back to the tour bus.

Make no mistake, knowing TACO at all, his favorite cape would be in his tour bus. Like calls for like so it should be there.

Sticking to the grass, she tip toed as quietly as her small hooves can, trying to make no noise as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:02 am
C - The Trailer

Well, seeing as how he'd marched blindly into this... Eccentric (was that the word for it?) neighborhood seemingly unfazed, Agent Tipsy might as well just wander into the trailer itself, right? Boldly go.... Uh. Right??

Right!

And besides, Butter Beer himself was lighter than a full-grown phony, obviously, so he knew he wouldn't make too much noise. His other option to find an open door or window in the house seemed a little... Daunting, anyway. Start small, Agent Tipsy! That's how all family businesses made it to the top-tier corporate level where it rained money every day! ... Oh how he wished it could rain money.

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

o1234566789

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:58 am
A: You sneak around the backside of the house, hoping to find an open door or window.

You can do this...yes you can Doom and Gloom thought to herself as she stood outside Taco's house. It was huge! She had never seen a house this big, let alone set foot in one. There had to be like a million places to look inside!

She jumped a little as the headset hissed out instructions. Okay, it was safe to begin her mission! She half wondered who this boss guy was as she crept to the backside of the house. Surely they'd be an open door or window somewhere around here...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:03 am
A: You sneak around the backside of the house, hoping to find an open door or window.

Agent Rat Pack; now that was a codename! Crooner was pleased as punch over this, and that made him more determined to find the mysterious cape. While the tour bus seemed promising, it was outside. Much easier to explore later should the house prove empty. He buzzed his way across the lawn to the house in search of a way in. If he got caught, he could say Candy sent him. She was his daughter after all.

Plus, this was TACO's house. He had to have a whole closet full of capes just waiting to be taken. This thought led him to wonder if they needed a specific cape, of if any one will do.  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 am

Twilight (aka: Agent Sparkles), couldn't believe what she was doing. This was really going to be an interesting experience. Probably just as strange as going egg hunting with Jump Scare! Maybe stranger? She had seen TACO before... but only from afar, always thought he was an interesting looking phony too. Certainly has a large enough family!

As she approached the house, she actually wondered if he kept his whole family in that huge house, or just him and his intended. It certainly looked big enough to hold his entire family at least! Hearing the hum of the pool filter and the hot tub made her want to take a dip instead of looking for that cape "The Boss" wanted. Though TACO's cape was pretty fancy...

Looking around, she decided where she wanted to try and start looking first!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:27 am
C: You tiptoe into the trailer, as light on your feet as possible.

It was easy to travel silently when your hooves didn't have to touch the ground. The Craftmaster weaseled her way between the streetlights and landed softly on the stoop of TACO's trailer. She looked back, hesitant. The tour bus was also a likely place to keep his capes, right? She shook her head, no, what was the point if you had a trailer to dress in? It's a portable dressing room, isn't it? And so, the blue and green pegasus jiggled the handle, testing if it was locked.  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 am

Even though she only had an ear piece and no one could hear her, Marvel replied anyway. "Understood, Agent Dark Horse out." it was all terribly exciting, playing spy. She got a decent spy name too, not what she would have picked but it suited her just fine.

Marvel thought that the house would be the best place to check. If it was her, she would keep her cape close (ok ok, she did keep her own capes in her room). The mare glided softly around the house, looking for a way in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:22 am
Ganymede chooses path D - Checking Poolside

Aquarius was ready to start his mission. Ganymede, he reminded himself, as he surveyed the premises. He saw the tour bus and couldn't help but mutter, "Oh my stars..." He thought about trying to get into the tour bus, but decided against it. He was still a good kid at heart, even if he was here to steal from someone in a game!

Ganymede made the obvious choice and decided to check the pool. Maybe TACO would have left it just on the ground, or in with some towels? He heads over to the bubbling of the water and hopes for the best.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:21 am

I never thought I'd be in this kind of situation... breaking and entering, stealing, general delinquency. Then again, I have never encountered a situation such as this. Was I curious as to who my boss was? Yes. Did I actually care? Probably not. After all, whoever it was gave me this sick code name... Grace o'Malley. I liked it, it had a nice a ring to it. Well anyways, time to focus.

I'd dressed up specially for the occasion. It had taken almost an hour to riffle through all the items in my inventory to find this ninja-spy outfit. And they tell me I should clean out my items a bit-- pft. Obviously they will come in hand some day. Ugh... no wait, you're getting distracted again.

I stood on the edge of the lawn, not wanting to leave an incriminating foot prints in the grass, and looked around the premises. There was no time to waste, this job had to be in-grab the cape-out. It would either be in the house, where people keep their things, or in the trailer... there was something about the tour bus that was just too flashy and obvious. Plus, anyone that obsessed with themselves would probably keep an eye on such a magnificent automobile. So, the trailer first... if I don't get caught and it isn't there, perhaps the house next? Ah well... worth a shot. What was the worst that could happen? A pony tickles me with its itty bitty hooves?  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:54 am

Dog, she made a face at her code name. Why not vixen, if it had to be k-9 related, that at least would have been entertaining. She shook her head nothing she could do about it now but if she got a chance she had a few choice words she'd like to say to whoever came up with that code name.

Her mental rant over she got to work looking around at her options. Houses and buses tended to have alarms so she quickly crossed those two out. That left the pool and trailer. There was no way she was going near a pool which meant the trailer was her only remaining choice.

Mind made up she tiptoed out of her hiding spot dressed in a rather revealing black and white outfit that really didn't help her blend in at all and over to the trailer.  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:10 am

The Courtesan moved gracefully around the house, trying hard to keep quiet as ever and yet appear that she was suppose to be there. There was no telling who was peeking in through the fences, or sleeping off a hangovered one nighter in the other places. She peeked around a wall with a little grin, this was quiet thrilling. She made a mental note to try her hooves at breaking into Ink's house once all this nonesense was done with, but for now, she went on to look for an open window.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 am

Waluigi- I was going to do this and it was going to be the best thing ever. I decided that I would tip-toe my way over to the tour bus. Shoes quietly creaking with every step I take I make my way over to the door. With my heart racing and hand trembling and the sick feeling in my stomach from being a bit scared I try to crack the door open.  

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:08 pm
A twitch of the ear was given once the message ended, the mare blinking a few times in a bewildered manner. Well then, it looks like this Skyfall is going up for her first infiltration attempt, huh? Hm, well, let's see what she would be able to do.

Despite the notoriety that clearly surrounded this interesting abode, Sal was pretty unfamiliar with the phony within. Well...I guess things would get pretty hairy if she was caught, huh? Pfft, but none of that! Now that she was Skyfall, it was obvious that this persona would somehow be able to benefit her in the long run, right?! Now then...let's see what this place is all about. It was clear as day that there were quite a few methods she could pursue in getting closer to that cape, however she decided to take a different approach instead of immediately jumping the gun and going inside the home was a bad idea. But that didn't stop her from surveying the home. After all, if she were to go around the back, there would more than likely be not only ways for her to spot a way in, but to also get familiar with the home and its layout in order to find a way out if need be.

A. You sneak around the backside of the house, hoping to find an open door or window.

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff