Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm
So announcement! This forum area is now a U/C forum, so it'll be harder to find this. XD I'll try writing the thread for the official roleplay soon, so it's harder to lose. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 pm
Oh, of course! Take your time, just be sure to let me know when things are getting started. Because I'm eager to be a part of this. ^__^  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:49 am
Xelyn_X13
Oh, of course! Take your time, just be sure to let me know when things are getting started. Because I'm eager to be a part of this. ^__^

Thank you! And definitely, I'll try and message everyone before we start! Note to everyone though, someone remind me if I forget. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 pm
Right, so I have a bit up so far for the main page! I'll add a bit more, elaborate on what's going on in the rules and such.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 pm
Lord Sithious
Right, so I have a bit up so far for the main page! I'll add a bit more, elaborate on what's going on in the rules and such.

Hmmmm... To go with the mighty russia or the interesting sotuh american Union... Hm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:27 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Hmmmm... To go with the mighty russia or the interesting sotuh american Union... Hm.

Ah, actually the Cartels are South American. The Union is international.... Very international. So much so that they control pretty close to the lion's share of profits from organized crime in the world. Not all of it of course, but a lot. Other gangs and crime outfits are available to join too (or rather create), but The Union may also consider working with other crime groups, if profits can be made.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 pm
Lord Sithious

Ah, actually the Cartels are South American. The Union is international.... Very international. So much so that they control pretty close to the lion's share of profits from organized crime in the world. Not all of it of course, but a lot. Other gangs and crime outfits are available to join too (or rather create), but The Union may also consider working with other crime groups, if profits can be made.

Ahhhhh. I believe I might like the union then. *goes to write union leader character*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:01 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Ahhhhh. I believe I might like the union then. *goes to write union leader character*

Sounds excellent! Though something I need to note. The Union is like Ogres, it has layers. rofl Seriously though, there are basically three levels of leadership. The bottom layer is for gangs and such that run around and do leg work, the second layer orders those folks around and reports to the top layer, a group of VERY mysterious and unknown individuals. They control things from the dark, and chances are that not a single one of them will be appearing in any FBI files anytime soon.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:05 am
Lord Sithious

Sounds excellent! Though something I need to note. The Union is like Ogres, it has layers. rofl Seriously though, there are basically three levels of leadership. The bottom layer is for gangs and such that run around and do leg work, the second layer orders those folks around and reports to the top layer, a group of VERY mysterious and unknown individuals. They control things from the dark, and chances are that not a single one of them will be appearing in any FBI files anytime soon.

Mind if I suggest a Triumvirate (basically three people in charge)? I like that kind of conflict that it would generate, and the more leaders the more divided the powers come from each so three might be a good number for an international organization ((although crime family? Would be a little hard to spin imo.)).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:10 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Mind if I suggest a Triumvirate (basically three people in charge)? I like that kind of conflict that it would generate, and the more leaders the more divided the powers come from each so three might be a good number for an international organization ((although crime family? Would be a little hard to spin imo.)).

You do bring up a good point, but originally my thought was that The Union was made up of quite a few powerful individuals, who all brought their own important assets to the table of the organization. As a thought, for consideration, it could start as a "board of directors", but internal conflicts could start a "civil war" within the top layer that leaves a Triumvirate. It wouldn't affect The Union too adversely either, since the Second layer knows to take orders and give them, they don't usually get involved in picking sides. During a civil war, they would continue business as usual to ensure the bottom layer stays in line. And no, The Union is not intended to be a crime family. A leader of a crime family could certainly be involved at the top, but it wouldn't go over so well if they were known to the FBI or other anti-crime organizations.

What do you think about all this?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:17 am
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

You do bring up a good point, but originally my thought was that The Union was made up of quite a few powerful individuals, who all brought their own important assets to the table of the organization. As a thought, for consideration, it could start as a "board of directors", but internal conflicts could start a "civil war" within the top layer that leaves a Triumvirate. It wouldn't affect The Union too adversely either, since the Second layer knows to take orders and give them, they don't usually get involved in picking sides. During a civil war, they would continue business as usual to ensure the bottom layer stays in line. And no, The Union is not intended to be a crime family. A leader of a crime family could certainly be involved at the top, but it wouldn't go over so well if they were known to the FBI or other anti-crime organizations.

Sounds good to me. Can't help but think to those darkened conference rooms ((Such as this)) for their meetings. Now to focus on my character's speciality in the organization...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:17 am
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

Just made one of these to make it easier for everyone to get each others attention. xP I hate making them, but they do come in handy!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:20 am
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious

Sounds good to me. Can't help but think to those darkened conference rooms ((Such as this)) for their meetings. Now to focus on my character's speciality in the organization...

xd Not quite with the neon, but bang on! I usually imagine a long marble table, a HEAVY one too, not like a counter top with fake marble tiles or something like that on it. XD Usually in a dimly lit conference office of some kind, in a skyscraper of course (because nothing says power like a 70 story building! twisted ).

Sounds good though! I'm looking forward to seeing this character!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:04 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

Hoping to get started soon folks, so please make sure to check out the main thread for the roleplay! It's in the same spot as all the other group ones right now, obviously. xP  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200