Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Stag Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm
"Understood, thank you for telling me Tambrey." Neph was out but he could trust Spins to do his job well enough on his own.

Lex glanced back at Kyle. "He was issued to me like that, and I been working on curbing his loathing for birds Pokemon... and I rather he learn Spider Web then replace his current move set with String shot."

They had a plan, now they just needed to focus.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm
Well, here they went then. As the landed KO couldn't help remembering blood in the snow and blazing wreckage not far away. Had he made a mistake? Was it worth the risk of volunteering for one of these missions in exchange for a more prestigious position down the line? Too late to back out now though so probably best he just didn't think about it, about how close the people lying in the snow had come to death. It could have happened to any of them. It could happen to any of them today if something went wrong.

KO shivered and tried to push those thoughts away as he let out Duke, Regent and Bruce; the latter was soon a distant dark dot while the others - dyed black and not all that pleased about it - remained at KO's side. In answer to Claire's question KO just shook his head; a boosted Quick Attack to the back ought to bring a human down no trouble, and from there if they weren't already knocked out it would be easy enough to give them a good kick in the head.

If everything went to plan this might be the only real fighting they needed to do.

After some deliberation Frost selected Persephone and Boreas to send in initially, Persephone's attacks wouldn't do damage to clothing and before they got off the jet he gave Boreas firm instructions on that score too; no claws allowed. The Weavile nodded understanding and Frost considered that to be that until the next time the situation decided it was going to change.

In the clearing he looked down to his pokemon, around at his allies, and then over at Claire; he shook his head.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:55 pm
Kyle reached out a hand to pluck up his hat that had been sitting on his knee, shaking it out and putting it on his head, taking a moment to make sure it was centered and perfect before his hand then moved to his belt, plucking up and releasing the tall dark mass of fur and limbs, with a stark white featureless mask over to the Zoroark's face.
With his main weapon out, Kyle move to walk with Lex out of the jet and join the Elites.

As soon as his feet his the grass outside the jet Kyle let himself glance around, feeling the odd sense of familiarity in the aria around him, the memories sending a cold shiver to crawl up his spine.
"home sweet home." He muttered under his breath, mostly to the Pokemon who was walking with a slow air to him.
Having no questions, he refrained from asking any.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:56 pm
Shadow wasn't entirely comfortable with following a plan that had been devised by a Gengar, but he knew he was in no position to voice his opinion. He couldn't help smirking a bit at Clancy's voiced discomfort, however, since it seemed they had the same misgivings.

Patting Clancy's shoulder as if to console him, the teen smiled when he was turned to. He was glad they were a team, if nothing else. "Yeah, I think we can make this work. I have a couple of ghosts myself, so if you have an Electric-type, we should be set."

He looked at Lindsay. "Sorry girl, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stay in your ball for now."

The Jolteon began to growl in displeasure.

"I just want to keep you safe. It'll be busy out there and you'll have your own piece of action later."

With a resigned huff, the Jolteon jumped down to the ground and sat.

"Thanks. It won't be long." He took out her ball and withdrew her. "Just a second, Eel."

Going up to one of their superiors as they got off the aircraft, Shadow spoke up. "Elite Agent Claire! What if one of my ghosts scouted ahead just to see how many there are? They could stay invisible. Bro seems to be needed here, but one of mine can go in and out real quick."

Shawn Darrow

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:58 pm
Adam found himself relaxing considerably by KOs playfulness, "Sounds like a plan, dude. Oh, hey you can talk..."

The landing left Adams stomach in his throat. Tasting bile, the grunt ducked against the seat and held on for dear mercy. Claire, no everyone was up swiftly and leaving. Huffing, he disembarked and stood on the clearing with the others.

No talking? It made sense, but also made things difficult. Adam pondered what they could do. Use the 'dex? Seemed impractical. Speaking was to be kept to a minimum. A lightbulb flashed over the blondes head as he pulled out a ball and pressed the center button to make it expand. It pointed it outwards and released Manny, the Gastly.

Manny was well briefed this would be a mission, and like his master was still a ball of nerves. Looking around to Adam, he asked anxiously,

"Sneaking on people. Look, this guy us Ko. We are working with him. He can understand you like I can."

Manny whirled and chirped,

"He is... Poison? I'm Ghost," he told his new human partner with a grin filled with pride, didn't get to mention it earlier. Anyway, manny can be a messenger for is when we can't speak. No one will suspect a little Gastly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:01 pm
Jerome pushed himself to his feet, holding a fist out toward Bro' who punched his own fist to him, the two exchanging odd hand gestures to one another but only briefly. The Gengar then moved back into the man's shadow and out of sight.

Jerome walked behind the group, hands reaching up to tie back his dreadlocks, using a couple of strands.
inked eyes scanning the aria around him as he followed the Elites, Not having anything he wanted to ask.
It was time to hunt these ******** down, and lay down some old school enforcement... with less blood of course.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm
Shawn Darrow

Claire turned to address Shadow as the grunt posed his question, and she hesitated a moment or two before responding, "We'll be departing almost immediately, so there's a distinct possibility we'll come across the group not long after your ghost does. You're free to send it if you wish to, however. When we depart, we'll be heading in," the elite pointed off to one side of the jet, "that direction."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:09 pm
Lex released Howlback first, the crobat stretching out her wings before pushing forward, disappearing into a small speck as she settled into the air. He watched her go, hoping her better luck then last raid and then turned to his pokeballs.

Spins and Grimlock soon joined him, and he laid a hand on Grimlock's shoulder, calming the some what rash fire type. "Okay, this is a Hypnosis mission, we are not damaging clothing." He looked down at Spins. "Same thing, no damaging clothing but keep an eye on the others if they need help use protect but otherwise you are going to wrapping people up in cocoons."

"I'm set." The others would wait.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:11 pm
Nodding at Claire's response, Shadow called out the Shuppet that had been lingering behind him invisibly.

"Eris, can you hurry up and scout ahead? Don't do anything, just count them. Go and come back as quick as you can."

Pleased to be given such a task, the delighted ghost nodded happily before going invisible once more and flying off in the direction Shadow and Claire had indicated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:13 pm
Clancy gave a nod and a grin, but he directed his (rather quickly becoming habitual) scowl toward the Jolteon when she started growling.
"I 'ope your spook ain't got the same attitude as the rest of these bloomin' critters..." he muttered to Shadow, before releasing Clerval to walk along with them.
"You stay quiet, got it, yella-mouse?"
Clerval just shot his trainer a withering look; he knew, he knew...
Clancy didn't seem to have questions...

And neither did Tambrey.
The Agent was silent as she released Lasi as soon as she was able, and he shot away skyward. She could count on him to work on his own and understand the situation, even if he could be goofy sometimes...
Nephs ball... She held it for a moment before letting the spider out.
<> The arachnid pokémon chittered toward Tambrey with anticipation <> The spider chuckled <>
Tam' didn't know what the spider was saying, but she shook her head at Neph anyway.
"You stay close to us until told otherwise, okay?"
Neph didn't reply, and Tam' settled for that with a frown.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:16 pm
Claire nodded as Shadow sent his Shuppet on ahead. Once pokemon were sent out and no one else had any questions, Claire motioned for the group to follow, turned, and led the way through the thick foliage, skirting around trees and trying not to step on anything that would make excess noise. After a few moments, unfamiliar voices could be heard through the trees.

"...should be there by now," said one voice.

"Yeah, well, someone had to stop for a drink first," a second voice piped in.

Eventually, a group of people came into view through the greenery, though Eris would hear and see them a bit before the mission team would; all of them wore stylish red Kalos Ranger uniforms, and their numbers at least matched that of the mission team, if not surpassed it by one or two. Their conversation continued as they came closer to the Rockets while some of them speed-walked down the route; a girl with her reddish hair tied up in a ponytail spoke this time, "C'mon, guys! Diantha's probably already at the cave by now!" she said, her voice and demeanor exasperated. "This is important! We can't keep the Champion waiting!"

"Yeah," said a young man - the owner of the first voice - with his black hair cropped close to his head, as he stuck his hands into his pockets. "And maybe she'll be able to tell us more about this 'Team Rocket' group. I'm guessing they're like Team Flare but... space-oriented?"

"Idiot," a woman with long, mint-green hair chided, rolling her eyes. "Team Flare didn't have anything to do with fire. Why should Team Rocket have anything to do with space?"

"Hey! Team Flare had red uniforms, y'know! And what color is fire, hmm?"

"Arceus!" the ponytail-wearing girl exclaimed. "Okay, enough! Less talking, more walking!"

Apart from the group in ranger uniforms heading towards the Rockets' location, the route appeared entirely devoid of other trainers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 pm
"I've got three 'spooks'," Shadow whispered to Clancy, unable to keep from grinning himself. "But I don't think anyone has Bro's attitude quite like Bro does. Lindsay, my Jolteon, can be problematic, but hopefully we won't need her much on this mission."

He smiled as Clancy released his Pikachu, Clerval, and spoke to him. Clerval seemed used to tolerating his nickname. Following Clancy's example, he released his other ghost, Jack, and called the Haunter to speak to them. They would need Jack's Confuse Ray, but absolutely no burning. And Haunter was to use Hypnosis and Lick if he could. They were to work with Eel and his 'yella-mouse'. Then he fell silent and into step with the others.

It took all Eris had not to giggle as she floated invisibly among them. So unsuspecting, bickering among themselves...and what nice uniforms. Soon to be Team Rocket's. Not a bad number, definitely one they could work with. She hurried back to her own group, which was not far off.

she relayed to Haunter upon her return. Both ghosts were invisible but could sense one another.

he asked.

Bro!> the Shuppet said as she hurried off to do so.

Shawn Darrow

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:41 pm
After some time of silent walking, Jerome felt the cold of his shadow suddenly fade away, This telling him two things, first, that Bro was out of his shadow and that he was out becasue he was prepping for action.
Jerome paused in his step, right as he heard the humans talking in the distance.

Bro had gotten the information from the Shuppet that had returned, Giving them at least a few more seconds to get ready before they needed to get into action.
Bro muttered to KO while he was still invisible to tell everyone

At the first sound of an odd noise, and with pricked ears Slender held his arms out as he stalked quickly ahead of the rest of the group.
With the humans behind him, the Zoroark set up a wall that was meant to mimic the forest around them, the wall essentially hiding the Members of Rocket behind it.

Kyle stopped walking when Slender did this, the pokemon having obviously heard something that he hadn't quite yet. but given enough time, he was starting to hear the sounds of a conversation.
Ugh, really? They're talking about Team Flare? Yeah he was definitely back home. And shows what they knew! Team Flare was so about fire! Man, they just didn't get the whole thing, did they.

Stepping back toward Lex, his temporary partner he stopped and waited. extending a finger out to the mint green hair who made the comment about Flare not being fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:49 pm
Lex watched, eyes darting to watch the Zoroark move forward and flicked back to his current partner and then back again. He nodded, touching the back of his Braixen to get her attention and motioned to the target.

He grinned at her nod and nodded back to Kyle, a hand resting on the fire types shoulder as he waited. They would move soon and mint green hair was their target.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:49 pm
KO started slightly at the invisible voice, nodded, and gestured to get everyone's attention. "Twelve," he murmured very softly, "pick a target." With this said and the group approaching he pointed to the first speaker, the youth with cropped black hair. With this number of rangers to take on it seemed they'd have to take one each and then whoever finished first would have to help the others out.

Frost merely nodded and indicated the red haired woman with the ponytail.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff