Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Cadoi City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:04 pm
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: I hope everyone is doing well.))

Jaster knew he was a big mouth, always talking hoping to diffuse the situation. Each time he was hit, the less his want to control himself became.

Jaster smirked.
"There is one thing a certain girl did....so many years ago."

IN that moment, his eyes glew red. He stopped time for a few seconds and unleased a flurry of hits with his fists and his keyblade, before time resumed.

"There was a girl I really liked....."

He brought his keyblade down however missing this attack he planned to War slamming the keyblade in the ground

"and her other side."

He began to pump flames into the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

Sinato tried to block all of the air slashes Xalyk had launched, but he had forgotten his barrier was made to keep not only others out of the fight but to contain the fight, this caused some of the blast that flew past him to bounce off the barrier and into his back. His guard dropped from the blow allowing more of the attack to hit him from all sides. Sinato got back to his feet after the attack faded. "That was clever." He stated not knowing if his opponent had actually thought of that or if it was just dumb luck.

The heartless stabbed his keyblade into the ground beside him and moved his hands close together in front of his chest as darkness gathered into a ball. With out a word Sinato pulled the hand that was atop the darkness away and hovered it over the hilt of his keyblade. He jerked his left hand out launching several blast of darkness from the sphere.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image

Mistress laughed as her song became more violent, so much so that it started to kill anything that got to close to her. "Awe don't tell me you don't want to play anymore girly." She called out teasingly to Veix.The Fallen woman continued to play her song of destruction louder.

The heartless that guarded Mistress had tunneled its way beneath Veix and the Symphony master and was waiting for its master's command. "Now swallow them whole!" Mistress said to herself but the heartless heard her loud and clear. The creature shot it's thorn vines out from the ground around the two and started to use smaller vines to dig at the ground beneath their feet quickly making it shift and act like quick sand.

kimi23loveheart

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:33 pm
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Veix was surprised when once again, she was surrounded by thorny vines, though this time, she wasn't alone inside of the thorns. She looked at the Symphony Master that was stuck with her, then back at the thorny vines. What made things worse was that they began to sink into the vines underneath them. This was bad, if both of them were to perish, then their allies would lose their buff and become weaker than the opposing side.
Veix's little nobody began to panic again, "R-Really!? A-Again!? Th-That girl is starting t-to become a real menace!" it said as it hid under Veix's hood again, too scared to see what would happen next as it looked like they were done for.
Veix stopped playing her guitar and began to tune it, surprisingly she wasn't in much of a panic as she should be. Once she was finished tuning it, she began to play again, and it sounded like heavy metal. Then, a large number of small, dark orbs flooded out of the barrel of the guitar rifle and floated around Veix. She pointed her guitar rifle down at the vines underneath them, and the dark orbs began to suddenly crash themselves into the vines. She needed to destroy the vines under them first before dealing with the ones keeping them imprisoned.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

OogieKnight

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 am
[ooc: ]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk pulled the buckler blade from out of the ground, shrugging, "Not really clever...more like...convenient?" Xalyk was lucky that the cutting winds didn't last longer than they're supposed to, otherwise both of them would've ended up as diced up as a pile of meat.

The buckler blade clicked a few times again as Xalyk adjusted it, "Let me ask you something," Xalyk looked at Sinato with dead, cold eyes, "You're not afraid of dying right?" while saying that, the buckler blade clicked one final time before Xalyk stopped adjusting it. "I'm not exactly scared of dying...hell, I wouldn't even mind such a fate...but that's what makes me able to fight without hesitation." Xalyk got into a defensive stance again, "So, keep trying to kill me...either way, it'll benefit me."

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:15 am
User Image

"Not fearing death does not make you strong." Sinato said As the orbs of darkness hovered around him. "If you were to die who would carry on your dream?" Sinato asked not wanting to attack but not letting his own guard down, he still had a lot to learn about Xalyk before he was convinced to lower his weapon.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image
Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

War got up from the ground and spit the dirt out of her mouth as he put her hands to her side and pushed her self into the air in the blink of a eye and brought her hand to the side to smack jaster. But it was a trick of the flame making it think it was farther away. She then smacked jaster with her gauntlet slamming him into a near by building breaking the side of what was left of the blown up buildings.

With the darksiders dead the other bosses took notices of the loud music coming from the throns and quickly ran over smashing the wall and the ground under it letting veix free again the Symphony master changing its interments to that of a heavy drum a base guitar and a guitar it changing to match her new music. Quickly they started playing heavy rock after her acting like her band the whole time to keep her boosted.

The bosses now left to go and attack mistress throwing boulders and rocks from a far before getting closer and attacking her full force.

The dark hide was under xalyk seems to have forgotten he was ridding it. The moment that he went into defensive mode it shot out from under him attacking sinato from all sides with its quick moves.

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:31 am
[OOC: So, Oogie is out...? That makes this battle a little one sided now don't you think? I really wish things didn't turn out this way... I feel like Veix finally had a worthy opponent too. sad ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix stopped her dark orbs from crashing themselves into the vines below as it seemed she had recieved help once again. She decided to repay her saviors as she continued to play to keep them boosted. While playing, she watched as Mistress was attacked by the ones that saved her. She couldn't help but feel a little let down, she didn't understand why, but she wished that they could play against one another a little longer. Maybe because Mistress was the only other musician she's ever met. Still, Mistress was her enemy, she needed to keep in mind that she would've most likely captured her for interrogation...or worse, possibly torture.
Veix's little nobody stuck its head out from under her hood again, also witnessing the assault on Mistress, "Ouch...that's unfortunate for her..."

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:04 am
OogieKnight
fox137
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

User Image User Image

((ooc: I'm sorry for the wait, ive been sick and my grandmother died. I'm so messed up right now that I can't think straight. I'm trying to, but its so hard. ))

Jaster hit the building really hard. He got up panting, wiping blood from his mouth.
"Is that supposed to hurt?"

He got up and rushed at War, his body covered in white flames , burning extremely hot, his keyblade disappearing into a sword making the ground shake.

He went to hit War to bury her/him in the ground

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 pm
((ooc: No I am not out we simply had some miss understandings,))

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

fox137

Quote:

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 am
[ooc: All right, I guess Xalyk and Sinato will continue their one on one. Fox, Can I take control of the dark hide again if that's okay.]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image

Xalyk stared at Sinato, not responding to his question for a few seconds. When Xalyk finally did speak, the buckler blade clicked a few times, "What dream?" Suddenly, Xalyk aimed at Sinato and shot more cutting wind at him, the cutting wind seemed to be a lot faster.

kimi23loveheart

KibitzRajas

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan

fox137

OogieKnight

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 am
User Image
Luciel

War slammed into the ground but while on the ground she reached around and garbed him slamming him into the ground next to her letting go for only a moment before unleashing another fury of strikes into the ground where jaster was

{OOC:

AcidGummiBear
KibitzRajas

Revi-sama
kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points