Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate Role Players (1 x1 Always) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball
I would love if we could combine them!!!!! I have done one roleplay of each and the other person just stopped randomly. I loved these plots, so I was really bummed. This way I can do both of them together. smile

Maybe the plot could be something like, the Mafia boss is only 21 (or something) and he had to take over the Mafia and was left with his baby sister, the girl starts to like the guy and is bummed because he has a daughter, but she doesn't know that it is his sister? Maybe something like that. If you don't like it, when can do a go with the flow type?

Awesome! ^.^ Okay, I like how your idea's going, but I think I might change it up slightly. So, yes the mafia boss is 21, and he's taking care of his baby sister. However, what's really risky is that he decided to hire a babysitter to help take care of his sister, which he does explain that to the sitter when he hires her is that it is his sister. He gives her a whole list of rules, about not going into the basement, and only going outside if he's at home and whatnot. So, what really makes it dramatic is when the younger sister gets a fever, and the sitter doesn't know what to do. She can't find any sort of medicine to help the little girl, but it was the one day the boss was in the basement working. Knowing it was an emergency, she goes into the basement to tell him of her situation, only to see him and his men interrogating a man that's tied up in a chair. And that's where the story can take off from there.

If you don't like it, it's all good, but I figured I'd add a bit more to what you had going on. xD

No, I love it! That is so much better then the plot I was thinking of!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:31 pm
luvsoftball

Alright, so now that we've got that established, I should go ahead and ask you which gender you wish to be. I know you want the babysitter role, but I wanna assume you want the female role, and it's okay if you do.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:34 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball

Alright, so now that we've got that established, I should go ahead and ask you which gender you wish to be. I know you want the babysitter role, but I wanna assume you want the female role, and it's okay if you do.

Yes please! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:36 pm
luvsoftball
Yes please! smile

Alright. ^.^ Now, for the final question~ Who should be starting the role play? I don't mind, but I just wanna know who'll start it and set the scene.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:40 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball
Yes please! smile

Alright. ^.^ Now, for the final question~ Who should be starting the role play? I don't mind, but I just wanna know who'll start it and set the scene.

Are you really good at setting the scene? If you are then maybe you should. All through my schooling, I wasn't really much of a writer, but going to college for one year has gotten me better at writing, yet I still am not entirely good with writing great details.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:42 pm
luvsoftball
Are you really good at setting the scene? If you are then maybe you should. All through my schooling, I wasn't really much of a writer, but going to college for one year has gotten me better at writing, yet I still am not entirely good with writing great details.

I don't know how good I am with setting the scene, but I can do my best. Just hold tight.

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball

I don't know how good I am with setting the scene, but I can do my best. Just hold tight.

Okay. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:54 pm
MultiAsh

Also, I know how you said you don't do profiles, if you by any chance did just a picture, do you use anime or real people? I am just curious because if you do anime I will need to find a picture.  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:01 pm
luvsoftball
Also, I know how you said you don't do profiles, if you by any chance did just a picture, do you use anime or real people? I am just curious because if you do anime I will need to find a picture.

Oh crap. I forgot about the pictures. I can change up my post to use a real life picture, if you want. It'll take just a second.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:07 pm
MultiAsh
luvsoftball

Oh crap. I forgot about the pictures. I can change up my post to use a real life picture, if you want. It'll take just a second.

Maybe, I don't have any anime on my photo bucket and I don't know where to look to get any besides google and they don't have very many good ones.  

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:09 pm
luvsoftball
Maybe, I don't have any anime on my photo bucket and I don't know where to look to get any besides google and they don't have very many good ones.

We don't have to use anime photos. I changed it to a real life photo, for you. o.o; I'm very easy going, because I have no preference, so I already have both sets of pictures in my photobucket all set to go. If you wanna use real photos, go for it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:25 pm
Bump

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:33 am
MultiAsh

Hello are you still looking for some new RP partners? I currently made a search thread but I saw yours and decided to check it out.

I did have a couple ideas from your list as well as some from my own if you would like to talk about some. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am
Pearl51
Hello are you still looking for some new RP partners? I currently made a search thread but I saw yours and decided to check it out.

I did have a couple ideas from your list as well as some from my own if you would like to talk about some. smile

Certainly. I'm still looking for new literate role partners. ^.^ What sort of ideas did you have in mind?

Watashi wa Hitori

Invisible Phantom

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:13 am
MultiAsh
Pearl51

Certainly. I'm still looking for new literate role partners. ^.^ What sort of ideas did you have in mind?

I'll PM you that's just easier for me if you don't mind. Also please excuse any typos. I just got a new laptop and I'm still adjusting to the new keyboard. smile  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff