Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 pm
<< Egg. Rock. Pokéball.>> She'd learned that word, at least.

"I don't know... I guess, um, released though... Did you see it's reaction to the pokéball? It, um, looked almost like it recognized it..."
Tambrey nodded.
"We'll ask when it's settled in... It really is. Um. I guess I could talk to Franklin anyway, but yes, it's amazing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 pm
Aulus couldn't help but grin a bit. "Maybe it looks like somebody it knew!... Or it's been in one before, and wanted to go back into one." The latter was quite possible, some trainers were pretty damn irresponsible about where they released pokemon they'd got tired of. "And that's true, I could talk to Asgard buuuut it was pretty inconvenient getting him out as a translator. Sodding great fish bird."

<> Borealis flicked her tail in a shrug, who knew? The world was a strange place.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 pm
<< I don't like that.>> Millicent complained, at the thought of an 'alive pokéball'. That would be like being eaten or something...

"Pft. Maybe." Tambrey smirked in appreciation of the joke-y observation; the resemblance to a pokéball was definitely there, after all.
"Mhm. Not, um, exactly 'cave-friendly' or... even most room-friendly..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:08 pm
"Not so much, no. Couldn't really let him out in a tight corner to tell me what somebody was saying about the unstable ceiling of a cave for example, and it means we have to have pokemon movie night down in a training room," Aulus agreed wryly, rolling his right shoulder slowly and rubbing the muscles with his left hand. With the achy muscles eased a bit he looked around and made a thoughtful noise. "Well that put us off track a bit, shall we head back to the trail?"

<> Juno put in. <>

< that!>> Borealis said firmly, she had tough skin but still!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:46 pm
"Um. Yes. Yes, we should get back on the trail... I can enter his, uh, its... information back on base. Maybe get a place set up for lab study." Tambrey agreed.

<< I agree! He seemed nice!>> Treestar put in, waggling his leaf. << It's nice to have a new friend!>> He blinked and looked to Millicent. << Or a new herd member!>>

<< It is a herd member? Hrm.>>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:52 pm
<> Juno nodded. <>

<> Borealis chirped, closely followed by; <> With Helix still riding on her back she lumbered towards the beaten path.

Aulus watched his pokemon go, grinned, and shook his head. "That is sodding hilarious. Humm, anyway, yeah," he nodded, "and introduce it to Jube too, hopefully they'll get along well."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm
"It's adorable." Tambrey smiled, watching the sauropod steed and shell-clad rider.
"Um. But yes... I guess I'm a little worried that Jubilee might try sapping his electricity, or they might rub each other the wrong way, both, um, going after the same energy source, but then, you know, the rest of my lot barely ever fight each other over food... and, um, it's the same thing really, just that it's electricity..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:00 pm
"Delicious crackly food," Aulus said with a wrinkle of his nose as he started to head back to the path at an unhurried pace. "And if they don't get on it's easy enough to keep them apart socially, Gods know I have to do that with Tortie and Phaeth. I'd hoped they'd learn to rub along but," he shrugged, "they'll work together well now and I consider that a victory." He just wished he knew why Phaethon disliked Tortie so much; being able to get a translation was no help when he old friend was just plain closed-lipped on the subject. "I guess we can't all be bestest friends," he concluded with a small frown and a shake of his head.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:45 pm
"Well... Yes. I mean, Jubilee's got her little charging cage and if she doesn't want to share, well, um, it's not really difficult to get a separate one set up, though it'd probably still have to share an isolated power supply with hers..." She frowned a little.
"Could be species? Pulse, er... Lex... has an Ariados that just hates birds. It'd be understandable, sure, except he doesn't, as far as I know, hate anything else that might want to eat him..."

Millicent snorted, as if in agreement, with Aulus' statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm
"Hu." Aulus chewed his lower lip a little. "Maybe." He did not sound at all convinced. "Anyway," he shook his head to clear out the niggling concern, "you could have them out at different times if needs be, but it'd just be nicer if they got on. Jubilee's lovely, and the Voltorb seemed friendly, so hopefully it'll all be fine." Maybe Phaethon just couldn't stand the fact that Tortie - apparently - called him My Little Ponyta when she was narked with him.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 pm
"Mhm. I... I really suspect they'll get along. Probably Gauntlet too. I suppose I better introduce him and Gauntlet to each other... It would only be fair to..." She tilted her head. "I keep calling 'it', 'him'... I, um, suppose I better think of a name."

<< Thing. It. Sphere. Ball. Monster.>>

<>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:13 pm
Aulus, provided with a translation from a chortling Juno, laughed briefly in turn and passed it along to Tam. "You'd better, before one of those sticks. And yeah, you should, get them all together and have," he waved his metal hand in a vague gesture, "an electrifying party."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 pm
"Hm... Heh. Well, I was thinking more like... Battery, or um, Bomb... TNT? Nitroglycerin... Oh! N.G.... Uh. 'Enjee'. I could call him 'Enjee'."
She grinned and let out an amused breath of air.
"Pfft. That might be a bit of a jolting experience."

This exchange got blank looks from both of her dinosaurs /and/ a tilt of the head from Pygi, who had just popped down to see what was going on- why were they off trail?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:13 pm
"Enjee," Aulus tried out the name slowly and then nodded. "Yes, it has a nice ring to it. Hehe, who knows maybe there'll be a spark between them?" Oh the puns, the puns!

Spotting Pygi reminded Aulus of Red; he looked up to see her still circling low and gave her the signal to fly free again though not too far away, the brief fear of getting exploded left him keen to keep one of his most experienced pokemon close at hand. Wing. Whatever.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:38 pm
"Hm. It's, um, less threatening sounding..." Despite it being derived from 'Nitroglycerin' apparently... " Well I do hope it's a /positive/ interaction..."
Tambrey smirked.
"Hello Pygi. Oh. Um. We're... Yes. We have a new friend. I'll, um, let you meet him when we get back to base, okay? That's why we're over here... Still, um, hiking for now though, okay?"

Understanding, Pygi gave a warble and a happy screech, then shot back off into the sky.

<< I want to do that.>> Grumbled Millicent, watching the bird go.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff