Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 am
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Physical training...this is will be perfect to see what my enemies are capable of◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Field Outside School)◄
╚══════════════╝

This teacher is definitely does not tolerate tardiness nor whiners; Sheikah's kind of professors. Her instructors at Gerudo Valley were similar to him, only they are more harsh than he is. She watched students who were late and/or complained run the track for five miles as punishment. The rest of them, including herself, were split off into the groups, conveniently pairing her with her roommates as well as the newcomer known as Dark Link. Dark Link? That cannot be a coincidence. He has to be in some way related to Link. Since that is the case, he has just marked as another potential threat she must deal with after observing his skills. The first test involved a series of physical exercise. Compared to the training regiment at Gerudo Valley, this is child's play to her, so she completed all the exercises with ease, not even panting heavily once she finished. The first person she looked at was Link, noticing that he was breathing heavy. He must not be in peak physical condition, so he his capabilities as a warrior have gone down a little bit. That doesn't change the fact that he is threat because he may have a few surprises that she isn't aware of. If there was one person that surprised her in this group, its Zelda. She is quite fit for someone that many perceived her as fragile; even Sheikah is guilty of this. When the group was summoned by their teacher Silent, she walked behind them until they were in the weapon's sanctuary. In there, the teacher decided to break the rules and give them their weapons to practice because he felt extraordinary auras coming from them. At least, according to him. From him, she received a bow, although she found it odd that she received a bow similar to Zelda's. The bow in length is almost as tall as she is. Its fortunate for Sheikah that she trained in horseback archery since it is deemed a necessity for all Gerudos so this weapon is simple for her to wield, although she prefers needles and kunais. This particular bow has magical properties that conjure the arrows simply by pulling back the string. All she did for a minute was hold on to the bow so she can see what the others intended to do with their weapons. So far...Link is the least impressive out of the group. Such a shame for someone who's skill she had seem first hand when he had an arrow pointing at her neck yesterday. Perhaps she hasn't given him and the others enough time to show off their skills, but she can't just stand around doing nothing. While continuing to observe the others discreetly, she tugged on her bow's string and inspected for quality craftsmanship. She had to admit that Hylian weaponry is better than what the Gerudos can make.

""

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:48 pm
Dark was working hard at his sword drills all the while keeping a watch on the others mainly noting skull kid, Zelda and Sheikah before going back stopping on the basic drills changing stance to a more open stance before he begun with a quick spin attack following with a back-pedal before a lunging stab, coming to a stop he stood straight and seethed his blade before letting out a long slow breath before stretching his arms, legs and shoulders. ~Hmm seems like there are some interesting people here although I'm surprised Link is not more physically fit he was when we were young, Those girl are.....intriguing but I'm not going out of my way to interact but I have a feeling I may not get a choice~ he thought as he finished the stretching routine  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:12 am
(I'm back.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link looked around to see that everyone was getting used to the weapons already. He huffed loudly before slamming the sword down into the ground. He really shouldn't be this weak. How come this new sword was so difficult to handle. He was a natural with his previous sword, but this one makes him feel like a chump. Like the sword was swinging him instead of him swinging the sword. Link closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing. He couldn't be overwhelmed by the swords power. Instead of trying to overpower it, he should probably become one with it. Share its strength and weaknesses. Link exhaled softly before focusing on becoming one with it.

Link opened his eyes and his sapphire eyes shone with much determination as he gripped onto the handle. He tugged upwards only to feel that the sword wasn't budging easily. It felt like the sword was testing him to see if he wanted Link to be its master. Link didn't let this deter him and tugged harder onto the sword. He yelled out a war cry and yanked the sword from the ground. To his surprise it felt much lighter than it did moments ago. Link looked at the blade seriously before smiling softly. "Thank you..." he whispered to the sword as he swung the sword in slashes. His movements were much more graceful and yet powerful. Link slashed at the air one last time before sheathing his new sword. He would give it a name, but it seemed that it already had a name....Master Sword.

Silent kept a close eye on the group and smiled at everyone's adaptability to their new weapons. They were getting it so easily. He looked at Link though and frowned when he was swinging the sword in the most ungraceful ways. He sighed and went to take the blade from the boy. Maybe he was wrong about Link's aura. But then a sudden pulse flew by him and he saw Link become one with his sword. Silent smiled softly before wiping the smile off. He walked over to his students and applaud. "Nice jobs. I'm glad that everyone is doing so well. Hey other groups. Go shower down and head on home." Link and the gang was about to follow when Silent moved his hand in front of them. "Not you guys. I want you to stay. You guys have unique abilities and I can't just brush them under the rug. I have a mission for you all. It's going to take a couple of days to accomplish. Don't worry about class. I got that covered."

Silent said with a smile before holding up a picture. "I need you all to pack for this trip. Make sure you have everything you need including your weapons. Its a dangerous path, but I'm sure you can make it to village and get it for me. Its in Kakariko Village. I would go, but I need to stay here and teach the students. So tomorrow morning. Come meet me right here at 9am. Bring that imp with you as well. Even though she missed class today, she is not excluded. I know she has unique abilities and will be useful on this trip. Oh yeah tell her that teleporting is not allowed. We are experimenting with it and if you guys teleport there's a good chance that you won't be in the same bodies. Okay?" he said with a smirk. "Now get on home. You all have a big day tomorrow. Go take a shower first though." He said before walking off.

Link held the sheet of paper that Silent needed. Studying it. He looked at the others to see that they were cool with the situation. He gave them all the same look of calmness, but he couldn't help worry just a tad. Who knows what creatures were out there? The Master Sword sent a soothing pulse through Link, and he smiled softly. As long as he had his sword he and the others would be alright. Maybe now would be a good time to stop acting cowardly and face his fears. The first one being talking. "...So...I guess- we should...uh. get in the showers and then prep for the mission..." He said with a small blush before turning away and heading to the showers. That was the weirdest feeling ever. To speak again to a group of people, but he was happy that he finally spoke to them. Still, he doesn't like to talk and made sure not to talk to anyone outside this group...for now at least.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa
Sorry for the delay everyone. Its been pretty hard to get a computer to use. Sometime soon I shall be buying a new one so I'll be on more often then this. Thanks for the patience though ^o^

Baal Baphomet
Welcome back!!! We missed you!!

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:43 pm
cimon16
User Image

Link looked around to see that everyone was getting used to the weapons already. He huffed loudly before slamming the sword down into the ground. He really shouldn't be this weak. How come this new sword was so difficult to handle. He was a natural with his previous sword, but this one makes him feel like a chump. Like the sword was swinging him instead of him swinging the sword. Link closed his eyes and concentrated on his breathing. He couldn't be overwhelmed by the swords power. Instead of trying to overpower it, he should probably become one with it. Share its strength and weaknesses. Link exhaled softly before focusing on becoming one with it.

Link opened his eyes and his sapphire eyes shone with much determination as he gripped onto the handle. He tugged upwards only to feel that the sword wasn't budging easily. It felt like the sword was testing him to see if he wanted Link to be its master. Link didn't let this deter him and tugged harder onto the sword. He yelled out a war cry and yanked the sword from the ground. To his surprise it felt much lighter than it did moments ago. Link looked at the blade seriously before smiling softly. "Thank you..." he whispered to the sword as he swung the sword in slashes. His movements were much more graceful and yet powerful. Link slashed at the air one last time before sheathing his new sword. He would give it a name, but it seemed that it already had a name....Master Sword.

Silent kept a close eye on the group and smiled at everyone's adaptability to their new weapons. They were getting it so easily. He looked at Link though and frowned when he was swinging the sword in the most ungraceful ways. He sighed and went to take the blade from the boy. Maybe he was wrong about Link's aura. But then a sudden pulse flew by him and he saw Link become one with his sword. Silent smiled softly before wiping the smile off. He walked over to his students and applaud. "Nice jobs. I'm glad that everyone is doing so well. Hey other groups. Go shower down and head on home." Link and the gang was about to follow when Silent moved his hand in front of them. "Not you guys. I want you to stay. You guys have unique abilities and I can't just brush them under the rug. I have a mission for you all. It's going to take a couple of days to accomplish. Don't worry about class. I got that covered."

Silent said with a smile before holding up a picture. "I need you all to pack for this trip. Make sure you have everything you need including your weapons. Its a dangerous path, but I'm sure you can make it to village and get it for me. Its in Kakariko Village. I would go, but I need to stay here and teach the students. So tomorrow morning. Come meet me right here at 9am. Bring that imp with you as well. Even though she missed class today, she is not excluded. I know she has unique abilities and will be useful on this trip. Oh yeah tell her that teleporting is not allowed. We are experimenting with it and if you guys teleport there's a good chance that you won't be in the same bodies. Okay?" he said with a smirk. "Now get on home. You all have a big day tomorrow. Go take a shower first though." He said before walking off.

Link held the sheet of paper that Silent needed. Studying it. He looked at the others to see that they were cool with the situation. He gave them all the same look of calmness, but he couldn't help worry just a tad. Who knows what creatures were out there? The Master Sword sent a soothing pulse through Link, and he smiled softly. As long as he had his sword he and the others would be alright. Maybe now would be a good time to stop acting cowardly and face his fears. The first one being talking. "...So...I guess- we should...uh. get in the showers and then prep for the mission..." He said with a small blush before turning away and heading to the showers. That was the weirdest feeling ever. To speak again to a group of people, but he was happy that he finally spoke to them. Still, he doesn't like to talk and made sure not to talk to anyone outside this group...for now at least.

Yuri_Misawa
Sorry for the delay everyone. Its been pretty hard to get a computer to use. Sometime soon I shall be buying a new one so I'll be on more often then this. Thanks for the patience though ^o^

Baal Baphomet
Welcome back!!! We missed you!!

Now that I'm back, I don't know where to come in, so I'm going to see the roleplay through until I can come back in

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:45 pm
Hey OXPerfectpixieXO has just requested to do Impa as well. So she'll be doing both Zelda and Impa. OXPerfectpixieXO I need a bio and pic of Impa sent to me via PM. So if someone wants to do more than one character then that's fine. But you are responsible for both characters.
OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull kid continued looking over the instrument he had been given, there was something familiar about it. Then it hit him, it was a deku pipe, an instrument he had seen many deku scrubs play along with his tunes. It had been quite a while since he had seen any deku scrubs and he knew that only the deku scrubs were able to acquire the instrument, outsiders weren't suppose to have them. So how did he manage to acquire it? Skull kid thought to himself as he gazed at Silent.

Playing a small tune on the instrument it became clear to Skull Kid that something about this deku pipe was different then the ones he had seen. It was definitely crafted by the deku scrubs, but it felt like it had some kind of power radiating off of it. Something about the instrument seemed to calm him down, similar to how he felt when he played the ocarina his friend had given him back in the woods.

Hearing Silent but deciding not to bother looking at him as he continued to find out more about the deku pipes, Skull Kid listened. The man wanted them to run some kind of errand for him, going into some town. Skull Kid let out a small sigh he hated towns, all the people there ticked him off. Then he heard the rule about no teleporting Lame he thought to himself, though he knew that teleporting with other people tended to cause them to get sick.

Looking at Link as he spoke, Skull Kid nodded "I suppose so." Skull Kid said though he hadn't really gathered all the information that Silent had said. He was an adult, how long did he expect Skull Kid to listen to him. Moments later, Skull Kid got to the showers and quickly cleaned himself, as usual the mask not leaving his face. After getting dressed again he went outside and waited for the others to join him, he'd grown pretty fond of the small group. "Tael.... thanks for making me stay." he spoke quietly to the fairy flying around beside him. Tael flew up and down as if nodding "She was right you know." Tael spoke reminding Skull Kid that it wasn't his idea for them to come. Skull Kid chuckled and nodded "Yeah... I know..." he said quietly a small laugh coming out. Tael knew that Skull Kid was feeling a bit upset about that, but it would be hard for anyone else to notice due to his usual laughter coming in almost whenever he spoke.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:06 pm
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Changing clothes...no way I am showering now.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Men's Locker Room)◄
╚══════════════╝

Link...so disappointing...at least that what he was when he was swinging his sword like an amateur. However, he would surprise Sheikah and perhaps some other members of the group if they were paying any attention to him as well. All of a sudden he turned into a season swordsman after taking hold of his blade and letting out a ridiculous war cry. Link...such a mystery...and a curiosity. The others were doing their own thing, with Dark Link showing his impressive skills, Zelda with archery and Skull Kid with his weird...horn instrument thing...whatever that thing is suppose to be. Unfortunately she had to reveal a little bit of her own skill with the bow by conjuring an arrow as she pulled the string of the bow and firing a few arrows with pinpoint accuracy. It still wasn't enough for anyone to get the full depths of her skills since she is capable of so much more. Wait...Sheikah could have sworn that Link just said "Thank you" while looking at his sword...that is strange. Their teacher Silent approached the group after they practiced with their weapons for a little while, congratulating them for what they did and informing them to go to the showers...except them. Apparently he has a retrieval mission for the group where they had to travel to Kakariko Village. Opportunities to keep seeing her the skills of her opponents seem to be dropping out of the sky like rain. After observing the picture of the item that he wanted them to retrieve, she made her way to the men's locker room to "shower". There is no way she could actually shower without risking her bandages loosening. They aren't likely to fall apart in the shower, but the main issue is her turban and shawl that covers the majority of her face. One look at her face and some people may start drawing some suspicion. Once inside the locker room, she made sure that most of the men were in the shower section while she isolated herself to her own locker just to change into the clothes she had on before the class began. Just as she stripped down to her bandaged self, a few classmates surrounded her. They were a part of the group that was jealous of her for gaining the attention of the many girls in school because he was so mysterious. After some insults made toward her, one of them tried to teach her lesson and punch her...only for his punch to be caught easily with her hand and she twists his arm around his back to the point of nearly breaking it. After their brief dialogue with each other, the boys would retreat completely humiliated and Sheikah dressed herself before leaving the locker room, waiting for the others to regroup.

"Who do you think you are Gerudo? Coming to this school acting all cool and have every girl here fawning over you. You probably forgot that you aren't home anymore. Well, how about a reminder that you aren't home?!"

"The only thing stopping me from adding a bit more strength to this arm lock and breaking your arm is the possibility of expulsion from this school. That's a risk I don't want to take. Now I'm going to let go of you. The next thing you and your friends are going to do is walk away and never bug me again. Is that understood?"

"Aagh! Okay okay! Understood! Perfectly clear! L-Let me go!!"

"Good. Now leave."

((O.O.C: I hope this was okay to post. I just wanted her to have a slight badass moment and pretty much portray stereotypical bullies that target those who are so different from the norm))  

Yuri_Misawa

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:01 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda watched as Link struggled. She wondered to herself if she should go help, But she decided she would let him figure everything out on his own. Her eyes stayed on him for awhile as she watched him try to figure it out. She moved her the hair in her face behind her ear so she could get a better look. She smiled brightly and giggled as he swung his sword and then tanked it. She turned back to her bow as her face turned into a more focused look. "It seems as if everyone's weapon has a power." she said as she looked over at sheikah and watched as her weapon had unlimited arrows appear. She looked back at her arrow and tried the same thing. "Maybe this is it?" she said as she pulled back looking to see if an arrow would appear. suddenly, an arrow materialized in place where it should be. Zelda then focused on her target. there was a apple tree a bit away from her. she aimed up at a apple and then let the bows string loose. The arrow soared threw the air right Torres the apple. It hit the apple right in the middle and stuck itself to the branch right behind it. The arrow went thew the apple and right threw the branch to hit the trunk of the tree. Zelda smiled widely as she saw what had happened, " Not bad." she said as she turned back to the group. she saw as everyone headed back over to silent. she but her bow over one shoulder so that it was resting on her back. She ran over to the others and listened as silent assigned them a mission. She wondered what the mission had to do with learning. She never sighed up for that, she just wanted to learn and make friend. But, She would do as she was told. She smiled and nodded and she turned to link as he spoke." I suppose so." she said stunned at the fact he had spoken. "Why wont he talk to me?" she asked herself as she made her way to the sowers. She undressed herself and made her way to the shower stall. Zelda stood in silence as she thought to herself in the stall. She thought about how her parents were, If she would make a best friend here, and if Impa would come or if she still didn't know where she was. She smiled at the thought of finally being able to escape Impas watch. She never understood why she needed Impa to watch over her. She could fend for herself. But, Impa was her best friend even though she was just there to protect Zelda. As she finished with her shower, She grabbed her towel and made her way back to her clothing. She dyed herself off and slipped back on her dress from the beginning of the day. she made her way out of the girls locker room and waited to walk back with her room mates.}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Link walked to the showers and started bathing. He looked around and was a little confused as to why Sheikah wasn't there with them, but just brushed it off. He could do as he pleases. He finished bathing and dried himself off before putting on his usual green tunic. He walked around the corner to see Sheikah surrounded by some other classmates. Are they really jealous because he is getting all the girls? Pathetic. When he saw one moving to attack him, he went into action to help him. But stopped when it seemed that Sheikah had everything under control. The way he handled those other students was very suspicious. So he wasn't just any other kid. He actually had some skill.

Once the kids passed by him with horror on their faces, he walked up to Malek. "Hey. I hope they didn't hurt you or anything. Don't need anyone to be hurt before the big trip." He said with a smile before placing a hand on Sheikah's head, ruffling his hair out of place. Link chuckled at Sheikah's face expression before walking towards the door. "Come on Malek, everyone else is waiting for us." He said before walking outside to line up with the others. Once Sheikah joined him, the gang walked back to their dorm. Link swiped his card and opened the door. He saw Midna sitting in the living room talking to someone he never seen before. Who was this new female? He was positive that she didn't live here. Maybe Midna knew her and invited her over. Link looked at Midna with a small smile before speaking softly. "Um...is this your friend?" He asked Midna. He was unaware that it was possible to have any...visitors in their home. Then again its not like they were 10 year olds. He was sure they could have friends.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:33 pm
Yuri_Misawa
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

User Image

User Image

{{Impa walked down the long road way from the castel to the village. She was hurt that Zelda would just get up and leave without her. Impa has been her best friend for years and Impa thought Zelda was the same. She huffed as she walked faster yo town. She sighed as she finally reached the town. She sighed as she looked around. "Where in the hell is this school the queen was talking about." she said as she rested her hands on her hips and looked around the small town. She smirked as she was the tall building that looked what she thought to be a school. She made her way to the school and threw the front doors. she looked around for someone she could ask for where Zelda was. She found a small elf looking man with a green jester looking suite. she walked up to him and bent down to eye level. " Do you know where princess Zelda is?" she asked with a solemn stare. The tiny man then told her exactly where to find her out of shear fear. Impa nodded and then stood. She looked at where the tiny man was pointing. "Thanks." she said as she made her way out the door. She made her way to the dorm. she opened the unlocked front door want walked in. " They should really lock this thing." she said as she closed the door and walked into the living room." This is no place for a princess." she scoffed as she looked around the place. Impa looked around in all the rooms to make sure no one had anything that could hurt the princess. After Impa made her rounds, she ended in the living room where a small weird looking creature was sitting. "Hello?" she asked as she walked into view." Who are you?" She asked standing in front of Minda. Suddenly, the door opened and in came a elf boy with a green tunic. She looked at him with a confused look. "Who are you?" Impa asked still confused on what was going on."'Why would the princess come here?"" She thought to her self as she stared at link waiting for an answer..}}

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 am
cimon16

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: A new enemy? Why does have the same symbol as me?◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Dorm)◄
╚══════════════╝

Sheikah's head turned toward Link when he walked up to her and...he was concerned for her? She expected him to be suspicious of her but it seemed like he meant his apology from earlier today. Then he smiled and ruffled her hair a bit. That...felt so strange. Thank goodness for her shawl, otherwise he would have noticed her cheeks flushing pink. Why is he being so nice to her? Did he really felt bad for how he treated her before? Why was his kindness making her feel so strange? And why does her face feel so warm? She stood still in the locker room for about ten seconds trying to comprehend what just took place to no avail as Link left the locker room. When no answer came to her, she decided to try and forget this happened as she left the locker room and followed the others back to their dorm. Like everyone else, she was carrying the weapon she received in class today: the bow. Another weapon added to her arsenal. Upon arriving at the dorm, a new presence awaited them. When the new female in the room addressed Link, Sheikah took the opportunity to noticed that shocked her: that woman is wearing the same symbol of that she wears. Who is this woman? Something about her presence marked her dangerous...yet another target on her list. This is going to be much more complicated than she thought it would be.

""

Yuri_Misawa

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Heading back to the house, Skull Kid entered and floated in, Tael following right behind him. Spotting some new people moving about, Skull Kid considered to stay at a distance as he took a seat at the couch, not really paying any attention to anyone. One of the people seemed to be an older than most of the people in their group and Skull Kid looked at her his heat tilted a bit. He wasn't really sure how he felt about her, she seemed on the line between being a teen and being an adult. I suppose that'll clear up a bit later he thought to himself, his attention turning onto Tael as he flew about nearby.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

"The thing I want to ask, is who are you?" she told the woman that had addressed her. "Tell me who you are. I don't take kindly to strangers." She rose up and felt her power rising up. Just then and there, Link came in. "Huh? Oh, what? No! I don't know this girl at all! I don't know how she just barged in like this! Damn! And yes, if anyone asks, it is my time of the month!" She then stormed off and slammed the door to her room as soon as she came in. "Jeez. Can't a girl think about going back home with some uninvited guests coming in?" She punched her pillow and used some of her powers to summon a stuffed puppy to hold. "I'm the most weirdest one here. I mean, what gave the clue?" She started talking to herself before she realized, Damn, do I miss home that much?  

Duke Baal Erebus

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces