Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Neverland
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas drew his blade and pointed it at her and flashed and dashed at the wall smashing it hard cracking the wall between leaning back and hitting it again smashing it clean threw ignoring them both pointing at her. draw or be put down he says pointing it at her face

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oi Thats not nice breaking my shields!" Rena said pouting but before she could react Shido's tail wrapped around Atlas's leg picking him up and tossing him away from them. "Don't ignore a willing opponent. especially a dragon." He said as he took a breath in before firing off a large fireball right at Atlas.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:18 am
knux_nyan
fox137

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia couldn't run, she knew she was pretty much stuck to the place. Everything in her told her this was possibly the fight that would kill her, however she knew it was coming, just not the opponent.

She held her scythe tightly, she had no keyblade, it was shattered and turning to dust, she knew she would be as well if her heart couldn't sustain it.

When Atlas's keyblade broke through the barrier, she knew there was no other choice, running would kill her because of cowardice, at least if she kept a hold of courage, she could say she went down swinging.
"Fine."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:38 am
User Image
User Image

"Sophia you do realize the dragon is defending you right. You don't have to fight. He did tell you to go on ahead." Rena said floating down to her.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:40 am
knux_nyan
fox137

"I know.....but if I run, im gonna die in disgrace, if I fight, I might be able to survive, maybe not." Sophia said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas flew threw the air but put his hand down stopping the fireball and flicking his hand sending it at Rena as he stopped in the air fell quickly to the ground hitting it hard making it shake. He turned and dashed at shido grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him high into the air sending a dark ball after him. Then he runs a Sophia and smashes his key into her weapon

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:19 pm
User Image

The fireball seemed to pass through Rena as she disappeared. As Shido flew in the air he saw the dark ball coming at him and grinned. "YOU PISSED ME OFF NOW!" He said as flames erupted around him engulfing the dark sphere and him changing him into his giant dragon form. He flew around before coming down and grabbing Sophia in his claws and taking into the air away from Atlas.

kalenakeeper

fox137

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas fell ahead catching him self when she suddenly moved looking up he grit his teeth getting mad. you
are getting in my way!
he yelled and put his hands up at shido and the area around them suddenly got so very heavy. He used his gravity magic and started to make it harder and harder to fly the area around atlas suddenly made into a massive shadow around him that grew into a square shape. Atlas let out a deep breath out as he looked shido the air around him so much heavyer now making it very hard to get away. GET OUT OF MY WAY.........! He let his voice carry like a wave as the shadows around him came to life heading heading to the dragon wrapping around his legs body and other points on his body. The shadows moved up then down dragging him to the ground quickly in front of Atlas.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC: quick explain if you dont get it he grabbed him with his darkness and is throwing him at the ground
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:49 pm
knux_nyan
fox137

Sophia's eyes widened as Atlas attacked everyone, she held her scythe tightly, as he hit his keyblade against the staff part.

"I have to fight him, Shido! He'll attack everyone."

As the gravity spell became active, she felt all of the muscles in her body start to scream out in pain

She screamed out in pain, the flowers in the area started to grow and wrap around Atlas's ankles, even though they were weak.

She had a hold of her scythe still, she threw it down at Atlas at a fast speed, hoping that it would hit, after the attack, it would reappear into her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm not about to let you die. Not when we just started this quest." Shido said as he struggled to keep in the air. What Shido didn't expect was a black keyblade flying up and shattering the shadows dragging him down. "Atlas. That is enough!" A voice came from below as the keyblade returned to Niko. The half-Heartless. "What are you doing here!" Shido asked surprised.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas pulled his hand back when his darkness was cut and he was beyond mad now as he looked up in time to see her weapon coming at him he looked right at it and did not move and it hit him right in the head. He did not move as his face of anger just grew madder with so many people getting in his way he was going to have to beat them all to get to his target and that was the last straw he was going to beat them all up until they were knocked out or run away. he grabbed her scythe from hi head and threw it to the side as he walked out of the flowers stomping hard by each step. walking up to niko and grabbing his face lifting him up into the air so his feet didn't touch the ground gripping it tightly. BRING HER BACK DOWN HERE OR I WILL CRUSH HIS FACE AND MY DARKNESS WILL EACH THE REST. he said as his shadows expanded out around the both of them. making it so if niko tried to turn into a shadow now he would be eating by his darkness.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 am
User Image
User Image

"You think i'm afraid of you boy. I trained Kelina." Niko said as his body turned all black in Atlas's hand as the black started to spread over and up Atlas's arm immobilizing it before it started spreading out over the rest as more blue eyed heartless started to appear around Atlas. "Diz sent me here to prevent you from getting near Sophia. You should have known better then to cross the Academy Atlas. Eclipse will do everything in his power to protect Sophia. Even send me after you." He spoke as the heartless surrounding Atlas started grabbing hold of the boy holding him in place and preventing his movement. Shido just watch from the air as he held Sophia.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:49 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas closed his eyes for a moment then he sent you to die. He opens his eyes as they are now black and purple the ground starts to shake as his larger shadow comes to life moving around and starts consuming the heartless around him. Till it springs up from the ground around him. his darkness moving up his arm and pushing him to the tip of his fist. tell the freshman someone better and smarter then him sent me to do this. He said leaving him there surrounded by his darkness inside and out. His shadow warped it self around shido again. But this time he wasn't being nice and doubled the gravity on shido him self and then pulling him rapidly to the ground.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:53 am
knux_nyan
fox137

Sophia tried to summon her scythe back, it disappeared but it didn't reappear in her hands. She screamed as the gravity spell became much worse. She felt many of her bones starting to break from the strength of this attack.

"Shido! I have to go!" she said, she disappeared in darkness and appeared on a tree top. She was bleeding from her mouth.

"ATLAS! LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!" she screamed holding her hand out, she seemed to be in bad condition now
"your a scary, powerful, demonic monster....if you want to kill me, then stop hurting my friends."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

(Sorry but i have to do this. We did have plans and you came out of nowhere. Sorry kalena. If this wasn't a side world i normally would let it happen but this is a distraction i don't want nor need. To much to think about. You interrupted my story line. I wanted to see where it would go but your opping yourself. I had trouble with that myself and i don't like being ignored.)

"So be it. But i'll just come back stronger. This is just a decoy anyways." Niko said as he faded away leaving a crystal star in Atlas's hand. Which was activated and ready to warp. Shido just went. "Oh. Smooth." Before reverting back to his normal size breaking the binds and falling to the sand leaving a crater.

kalenakeeper

fox137

Neverland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas