[FIN] Let's Train [ Clancy & Lex] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:32 pm
"Unhun... so badly injured." Lex drawled and shifted, carefully stepping out of his chair and knelt down by Clancy. "You do know, Strongarm is a herbivore. She's not interested in eating you." He stared slightly, fingers tapping. "Are you always like this?" He really wasn't expecting an answer but wow, he made less of a fuss when he lost an eye.

Yoketron sighed, the sigh of care givers who had to deal with toddlers and righted the chair, before boldly lifting Clancy and putting him back in it. <>

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 pm
"Always like wot?" Clancy queried with a scowl, then eyed Strongarm and twitched the corner of his mouth slightly "Yeah, well... Ya never know what them bloody dinosaurs are thinkin' might be food, eh?"

And... up he went, to be placed back into the chair.
It was quick, but it was what Clancy wanted, and it wasn't done all that uncomfortably.
"Ey! Thank ya kindly, Werewolf!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:19 am
Lex waved away Yoketron concern, giving a bright smile. "That you are so energentic! Perhaps we should have more training lessons, ooh, and the homework for next time we meet is for you to get a pair of gloves to handle Ditty with."

He slowly stood, wincing slightly at the pain in his joints and settled back into the chair. "'Trons a Zoroark," he added and flexed his foot and then the leg, trying to ease out the ache.

Yoketron gave a displeased noise and then preceded to ignore Clancy, sending a pointed look towards Lex. They would have talks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am
"I 'ave plenny a bloody gloves! Wotcha think I clean the fricken loos wi' my bare hands?! Not flamin' likely..." Clancy grumbled; heck, even his uniform came with gloves.

"Eh. Zardvark." Clancy muttered, 'correcting' himself.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:39 am
"Cool, bring gloves next time and after we work with Ditty a bit, maybe we'll have a few battles. See about getting Mircalla a bit more experience." Lex fished out his rocket dex, tapping in notes.

"Maybe go over Clevals and Ditties evolution lines." The Pikachu was going to need a stone and Lex wasn't sure if Clancy knew that or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:24 pm
"Eh? Wotcha mean 'ev'lution lines? I know me yella rat turns inta an orange rat; Ditty ain't gonna turn inta a bloody orange rat 's she?" Clancy probably did not know about a lot about stones.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:00 pm
"You actually need a stone for Cleval... Ditties is by level and no, she doesn't turn orange or into a a rat. She going to stay the color that she has been." Lex murmured, focused on filling in things they covered, observations, and finished by doodling Cleval shocking Clancy because it amused him.

Lex privately bet that the Absol was going to be the first to do damage to him then anything, but still... that poor pikachu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:15 pm
"A stone? We been round plenty a bloody stones, even whole flamin' pokémon /made/ of bloomin' stone, and 'e's still bloody yellow..." Clancy had not understood. He /might/ have known, however, what a water stone did, but as they weren't covering water types when it came to Clerval...

"Well. Ditty's got a -good- colour. So what's she get f'r 'volvin'? She get teeth? Could bloody do with some teeth..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:23 pm
"Okay, look up evolutionary stones. And nooo, I don't believe Quagsire's have teeth." Lex looked at Clancy and sighed. "Do you need some help spelling Quagsire to look it up on your dex?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:34 pm
Oh back to the dex? Okay, Clancy could do that... Actually, he was rather beginning to like that bit; the colourful pictures were pretty helpful, he thought, though he wasn't going to admit it.

"... No I bloody don't." He retorted to the question of whether he knew how to spell Quagsire. "Huh. More bloody stones than I thought... Right. So 'ow many 'K's does it 'ave?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm
"It doesn't." Lex replied wheeling over to Clancy. "Q,u, then an a, got to have the g and then it is simply the spelling for sire." He was rather sure that Clancy would spell the last bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:16 pm
Clancy /did/ manage to spell it right, and then spent a good long minute staring at the picture before slowly narrowing his eyes and turning his dex one way then the other.

Finally his verdict:
"Looks bloody crap."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 pm
"Well, she would get hands," Lex pointed out. "I think they are a salamander type pokemon." He shrugged, "If you go back to the stones, ever stone would keep her from evolving."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm
"Stones make 'em evolve /and/ stop 'em?! Bloody 'ell, this sounds like a pain in the arse... And more bloody expense... What 'bout power? This thing more powerful than she is now?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:11 pm
"Just the one that stops evolution, the rest are cause an evolution and it would be more powerful then she is now. Though I don't remember what the move lists is for either, some times evolution stops a Pokemon from being able to learn a move." Lex replied. "It can get expensive."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff