Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Crack the glass [ Lex & Tambrey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:11 pm
Lex finished slicing the mango and offered a piece towards Ella, turning slightly to watch Percy's reaction.

Percy stilled, eyes focused on the pair and the sweet scent of something. He flicked his head, shedding the last bit of water and peered forward, large red eyes intent.

"Hey, Percy." Lex soothed and took a bite out of one of the slices, a trickle of juice running down the corner of his mouth. "Do you want a taste?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 pm
Ella rumbled in thanks and was surprisingly gentle considering her large form when she took the offered fruit.
She chewed gratefully and then offered a smiling up-nod of her head toward Percy.
It was good, he should try some.

Tambrey continued to tap away, taking notes.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 pm
Lex knew that Percy was large, he read the specs but that didn't quiet prepare him to have curious, Milotic in his face. Lex gave a soft smile, lips closed and offered up a piece of fruit as he was sniffed.

Percy shifted, following the smell down, eyes focused on the strangers before carefully and quiet delicately lipping the offer sweet from the hands and slowly chewing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:29 pm
"So far so good." Tambrey grinned, holding up the tablet for another quick picture of the pair.

<> Ella rumbled, after she'd finished chewing her bit of mango. Well, if the humans weren't going to say it, she supposed she may as well.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:06 pm
<< I am not sure where to start in questioning that statement,>> Percy replied, lifting his tail as he finished the last bit of mango and returned to sniff out some more. << But the hmms.. what is the word I want.>> He paused but continued nosing gently till another slice of mango appeared and took it with relish.

"Well, I think he likes the mango." Lex ran a hand over the wet skin as he was gently nudged into producing more fruit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm
<< Well. Hello, is a good word? Welcome to the world? I can still smell the labs on you. How long have you been awake?>>

"And, liking it or not, he's eating; a good sign. I'd expect him to be a bit hungry. Sometimes they're not, but more often than, um, not, I've seen hunger when they're out of the tanks. I think it has to do with them not having to be conscious to receive nutrition up until that point, plus a moving body is burning more energy than an inert one... Hungry is a healthy sign though, anyway."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:19 pm
<> Percy took another slice of mango, chewing slowly. He had been wondering what that smell was and why it was so impossible to get off him. <> He went back to nosing to get more mango slices.

"Should have grabbed more fruit," Lex mused, gently feeding the Milotic and occasionally stroking the coils.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:42 pm
Ella gave a rumbly growl that was probably a chuckle; Tambrey certainly didn't pay the sudden rumble any mind anyway, so it was likely something, good-natured, that she'd heard before.

<< Don't worry. It will be gone before you know it. Now? That's good.>> Ella remembered Milli's insistence that she'd woken up in the tanks more than once... but Millicent was an odd dinosaur.

"Do you want me to n** up and get some? I can try and be really quick, if you don't mind me leaving Franklin to observe, and, uh, Ella... because it looks like she's enjoying meeting Percy..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm
"If you wouldn't mind? Franklin is welcome, of course." Lex looked back and grinned at Ella. "The lovely lady bird is welcome to stay, that pattern is rather lovely."

<> He questioned, looking down at Tambrey, still in thought. <> He mused and gently extended his tail fan, brushing over Ella <>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:13 pm
"Thanks, I actually requested her as a grunt myself. Uh, sort of like you've done with Percy there, though I had a little more hands-on input in synthesizing some of her cell lines. Heh. Charge me for it, and have me doing the factory work to help make her..." Tambrey grinned, remembering how /little/ she'd actually done with regards to making Ella though, as she was just one batch in a bunch of others that had to be made. "I'll get Franklin recording and be back as quick as I can be." Tambrey replied, before letting Franklin out of her ball.

"Franklin? You remember about documentation and what to do with this?" Tambrey asked, almost rhetorically; she knew the little Jirachi did.

<> The little Psychic type replied, taking the tablet and jabbing a stubby arm at a 'record' icon, to begin video and audio recording.

"Fantastic. Um. I'll be back with some more mangoes." Tambrey called, heading out to acquire the fruit.

<< That is you, and I am Ella, yes.>> Ella confirmed, then gestured to Franklin. <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:30 pm
"Doesn't have to be mangos," Lex called and gave a small wave to Franklin before approaching Perceptor. "Well, lets see about some swimming." He gently pat the Miltoic coils before doing a relaxed backstroke to the far end of the pool.

< Perceptor shifted idly following and uncoiling as he followed and stretched out. <> This felt rather good actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:42 pm
<< He asks; 'What are you doing?'>> Franklin chimed, deciding to start translating things, and because she wasn't sure who Percy was directing the question to.
<< Grunt Pulsar is swimming. I am recording your interaction. Ella is licking mango from her jaw.>>

Ella gave a rumble in laughter. Well she /had/ just been doing that.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:10 pm
Lex pulled up on the rim of the pool giving an amused look at Franklin. "Thought a swim might be nice, let you uncoil a bit." He kicked his feet, sending a wave of water up at Percy.

Perceptor snorted and retaliated with a tail flick, drenching Grunt Pulsar? with water. <>

Lex sputtered, and laughed. "Ooh, and Franklin? It is Pulse now. " He corrected and knowing he was never going to win, cheerfully splashed Percy back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:58 pm
<> Franklin parroted, correcting herself and then supposing she should explain for Percy when Ella looked to her, apparently choosing not to explain it herself.

<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:07 pm
"mmhm? Ahh, yeah.. my full name is rather long, so Lex is what I like to go by. Pulse is my code name... and Grunt is my ranking at the moment." Lex stretched and started to swim back towards Ella and Franklin.

Percy followed and gave a slight amuse noise. <>  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces