Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fast zombies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Heads?
  RUN AWAY!
  SHOOT THEM!
  Eh...?
  Cower in a corner!
View Results

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:31 pm
i hate the fast ones....they piss me off lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:52 pm
aparently in RE5 the zombies are going to be able to run aswell...so beware!!  

morello 0.0

Damien Hokkaido

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:01 pm
Crimson Heads are cool. There a hassel to deal with, but there still pretty cool. It's a pitty that Capcom didn't put them in 2 or 3 though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Waste too much ammo trying to kill them, especially on Hard difficulty and up. Just dodge and go, they're much like the old tyrants, in that they run in a straight line and if you swerve at the last second, you're home free.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:29 pm
Never played the remake, so I've never fought against a Crimson Head.

The Hyper Zombies in Outbreak scared the s**t out of me though. I would have a wounded character and be sauntering away for safety .. and the thing would BLAST at me.

Commence button-mashing. "HOLY SHEEYAAAT!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:48 pm
Normally I'd say that they are a pain in an a**, but I fought one yesterday with the grenade launcher. I must say, he was a puss'n boots. Now with cris eek well let's just say I'm not a fan of fighting crimson with him.  

Kyoukage

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:16 pm
Kyoukage
Normally I'd say that they are a pain in an a**, but I fought one yesterday with the grenade launcher. I must say, he was a puss'n boots. Now with cris eek well let's just say I'm not a fan of fighting crimson with him.

whys...you not a good aimer  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:45 pm
I am a master sniper, I like paintball in real life, and climbing trees, put the two together and ... XD

I don't know I like the weapons that are more precise, I waste more ammo on burst fire and 'b00mage' weapons like rocket and grenade launchers.

I like the idea of runnign zombies, makes the ideo of it's gameplay a little more exiting after the new play style of RE4.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:59 pm
x____BurnOut
Oh wait, I just read Bio's thingy about DS wrong XDD

I thought he meant it was a remake of the REmake just for DS, but he meant that the fast zombies aren't on it XD

I think I encountered a fast one, though... He was a few steps away from me, and got to me... I've had closer zombies to me that didn't reach me.. XP

On Rebirth Mode, there are indeed "hyper zombies". They're just regular zombies, but are hella faster and more resilient. Making their first appearance in the Director's Cut, if I'm not mistaken. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:59 pm
leon r kennedy
Kyoukage

whys...you not a good aimer

No, actually I'm a friggin' marksman. But the crimson take too much ammo, that chris doesn't have to spare.  

Kyoukage

Kowaku Kagai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:23 am
Crimson Heads are why I'll NEVER play the GameCube version  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:02 am
Yes...creepy those V-ACT'S are.....It's so easy to prevent them from ever becoming 'Crimson Heads', if you dispose of all zombies properly then you only fight 3 crimson heads...one of which is a boss.  

JeffesinFerre

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:09 am
The first time i encountered a crimson head i screamed like a little b***h and shot erratically and inaccurately. I was using the S.T.A.R.S. Custom Handgun and the shot didn't even faze it in the least....it just kept running at me!! Anyway, I died....i made damn sure to burn them all from then on, and make good use of the incinderary rounds....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:41 am
They aint hard, couple shots to the head with a shotty and bobs your uncle.

Besides I aint keen on fast Zombies, too unrealistic considering all there insides and crap are rotting so they would have limited movement at best al la Romero Zombie.  

Vixtro

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 am
Vixtro
They aint hard, couple shots to the head with a shotty and bobs your uncle.

Besides I aint keen on fast Zombies, too unrealistic considering all there insides and crap are rotting so they would have limited movement at best al la Romero Zombie.

But the mutation would make them become faster, afterall, at that point, they'd be well on their way to becoming Lickers.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff