Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi glanced up when someone sat down next to her. A boy...Have I seen him before...? She kept her head towards her book while her eyes flicked from the pages to him. He seemed intent on the crowd, with a bored expression on his face. He doesn't seem very friendly... she thought. Although Kirsi, with her nose in her book, didn't seem very friendly either. He didn't have his uniform on, and she couldn't see anything from her quick glances that told her what house he was in.

While Kirsi debated whether or not to say something, Chance had already ducked his head out from Kirsi's legs and pushed a couple inches closer, snuffling at the ground near the boy's feet. He was still tucked under the bench with just his paws and head sticking out, but he was straining to get a good sniff.

Kirsi decided to say something, hopefully before the boy noticed Chance and got annoyed. "Hi," she said, using a thumb to mark her page in the book. "You ah....you excited for the trip? Do you know where we're going?" She reached for something to say at first, but followed up with a question she was genuinely curious about. "My name is Kirsi by the way. And this is Chance," she said, shifting her feet to indicate her growlithe. He whuffed softly when she said his name.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:35 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was counting all the students and was checking off the last one as all here when she approached by a teacher with pink hair. A lovely color that made her think about making it her next signal look after she was finished with the purple hair. Their interactions were generally off and on thanks to breaks between classes. She knew enough about the woman to like her presence and want to talk to her. She also knew the woman's name was Ramona and that she had a thing for photography. Maybe one day Lillith would ask for a session but now was not the time as she was asked if she was excited for the trip.

"Thrilled." she said as she cleaned out her ear of the ringing from bored and active children. She sighed as she took out a megaphone. And one was to asked, it was totally hers and not at all from the school's sport room. She let it do some feedback which directed the attention to her.

"Alright." she said over the phone. "I bet you can hear now huh? Good Afternoon. Some of you know me and if you don't you're going to know me now. I'm Lillith Ezra of the coordination courses. Hello my little duckletts. I'm guessing you guys are just happy to be out of classes huh."

She cleared her throat and continued. "Anyway... since all the students have gathered, let's begin. Today and for the next two days, you students will have the privilege to take part in and experience Lamia's cultural festival. With that in mind, there are rules. Don't act a fool since you represent the academy so that mean behave yourself. Do not wander off too far alone. Keep your device with you and let a teacher know or others know where you are going. Just because you have pokemon do not be stupid and not take in your surroundings. If you are lost, make your way to the designated student living housing where you will be staying during your time here."

She took another breath and started finish up. "Everyone will be receiving an itinerary for all events and happenings during the festival on your devices. It includes a map. Use it. It also includes the contact info of the teachers. Use that as well. Make this enjoyable and behave yourself. Maybe you'll learn something. Any other questions.Good, let's get this show on the road."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Blinded By Silence
Hope the kind
TheWhiteDragonfly
X Kaos X
SpazzticPanda1311
KawaiiBunny_56
Hitsukei
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
murruelecreuset
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SoundVVave
Shadow of Miracles
Erkowan
amarzyciel
Sun Hou Yi
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ShyWolfHeart
Bajel
Xiatian Li
Katamalicious
Drago Ryder
Xaven the Raven
Lady Niara

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Kirsi/Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Agitated OOC: Hi! Well I just really needed to get Koru here XD I also have no idea if we're all on the train already or not so if I got this wrong I'm sorry ^^" ◉

She couldn't believe that girl! Skylar had really riled up Koru back at the club room and it had only gotten worse. She couldn't stand people that hated others for those reasons Skylar had explained to her. In actuality Koru was very close to crying and saying something she may have regretted later. She was going to reveal something to Skylar, but they were stopped by the announcement of a field trip. Koru was too agitated to show any excitement in such an event, which made feel even more upset. She stormed off after telling Skylar she really needed to look at people differently or else even pokemon wouldn't want to be around her...yeah it was a little harsh but pokemon sense negativity and anyone who dwells in it is destined to be without friends, both human and pokemon. Koru ran back to her room at the dorm and quickly pack her things into her nap sack before Skylar could be seen again, since they are roommates after all. Koru rushed with Cyndaquil in her arms to the campus station, but Koru kept running the argument in her head and the more she thought about it the more she regretted everything she had said. She should've tried harder to keep her calm and try to talk to Skylar instead of yelling at her. Her parents and sister and sometimes her friends always teased her as being a hot head, but Koru never listened since they seemed so lax about it then. Guess they were right.

When they arrived at the station she noticed everyone was getting on the train and Koru picked up her speed, determined to make on board in time. She started to run and then leapt into the doorway and on board,
"Made it!" she said to herself sharply under her breath. She then took a sigh of relief that she made it and looked around. Miss Lilith from the coordination class was there along with Miss Floros. She quickly walked past them and tried to find a seat. She looked around and actually saw Kirsi and Cyril sitting with each other. She was going to text Kirsi earlier any way about their battle but seeing her now made it easier to talk to her. Talking to a friend may be what she needed to lift her spirits. She walked to the seats and bowed to both of them then waved her hand, "Hey guys! Mind if I sit here? Man I thought I was gonna be late..." she joked as she took a seat and place her bag by her feet. She noticed Chance under the seat and smiled at him, "Hi there Chance~" she cooed. She then looked up and Kirsi and sratched her face with her finger laughing a little nervous, "Guess we'll have to re-schedule our battle huh? Though this trip sounds like a lot of fun what guys think is gonna happen?" She both students. Before they gave her an answer Miss Lilith's voice rang over an megaphone and Cyndaquil flared up and scurried away and hid under the seats next to Growlithe. She turned to the teacher to listen in on her announcement. She introduced herself and introduced the trip as a cultural festival. Koru's eyes lit up at the sound of it, "Oh how cool!"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:58 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc: heya! I don't know if we're on the train or not o wo It kinda sounds like we are xD

Kirsi and Chance perked up at the same time. "Koru! I was wondering where you were." Chance's fluffy cream puff of a tail flopped back and forth. Kirsi had to lean forward and put a hand gently on his head to make sure he didn't get up. Her dad told her that it was important to make sure she kept her pokemon in control when in public places and that she had to be sure to not get lax with Chance or he might learn bad habits.

Kirsi didn't pick up on Koru's inner mood at all, mainly because she was distracted by the excitement of the trip. She was also wondering if Koru knew the boy next to her, who she was now sure she'd seen around before. Is he a Salamance student? Wow she hoped not. Not recognizing him would be so embarrassing. Meanwhile, Koru mentioned their battle. Kirsi sighed and nodded. "Yeah. And I really wanted to do it too." A small part of her was relieved, though- Koru seemed really strong, and she worried about losing. Kirsi laughed and scratched behind her ear nervously.

Suddenly a loud noise blared out. A moment later Ms.Ezra started talking, explaining the trip. Kirsi, caught off guard by the loud noise, scowled at the teacher. Was that really necessary? Kirsi wasn't sure, but her short grumpiness told her Ms.Ezra had enjoyed that.

Luckily it only took a few seconds for Kirsi to be back to excited. "Two whole days? No adults?" Kirsi's eyes were shining. She quickly stuffed her book back in her bag and tool out her pokegear, eager for the message that would have the itinerary. She'd completely forgot about asking Koru if she'd seen "Ray" anywhere. "I wonder what kinda stuff a cultural festival has. Have you guys ever been to one?" Kirsi asked Koru and the boy, Cyril.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 10

amarzyciel
Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
SurprisedForestI apologize for how long this took but whenever we move locations I’ll be sure to post as quick as I can!

Eli picked up his pace to the station. He thought originally that he was making pretty good time but then he noticed how slow he was going and decided to begin running. In this short time his befriending of Aipom had begun to sink in but he still wanted to ask someone, anyone, why he felt the way he did. Was it doubt? Maybe Marcus or Eve would know what to do they were both really smart so their insight would be very appreciated. He caught the station in his sight and sped up just a little more before stepping inside the train and huffing for air. He rose up from his bent position and saw Mr. Sharp,“Hello again sir,”he greeted his elder. Actually Mr. Sharp may be a good person to ask about this too. Maybe after this was all done. After all he still had no idea what this trip really was. HE walked in a found an empty seat. He plopped down and sprawled his legs out, slightly slipping in the comfy seat. Running from the forest to the station was tiring and a nice plush seat was a wonderful welcome.User Image
His rest was interrupted by the call over a megaphone. He jerked up straight and covered his ear with his right ear and cringed,"Ah what the-!”It was another teacher, a really pretty one, who introduced herself as the coordinating instructor. To him she seemed more like a model than a teacher, but maybe that was the style she liked to present since coordination is all about showmanship with pokemon. He started to relax again, though keeping his straight position, and listened to her details for the trip. She explained it was going to be a visit to the cultural festival within the Lamia Districts. This actually seemed exciting to him. Being from big-ish cities he didn’t really know the experience of “cultural” festivals. He took out his pokegear when she said they would be sent itineraries for the event. This was going to be a new experience, seems today was filled with those.

Exit with others when ready

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:26 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train, passenger seat
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... Kirsi, Koru, & others
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril was observing students coming and the teacher started to call out their pokemon to help put the students in order. Good thing that he came early before it became this crowded. It was crowded too before, but now it's just chaotic. His attention was diverted when the girl beside him started to talk. He looked toward her to ascertain if it was him she was talking to. She asked him whether he was excited or not. Does he? He didn't really thought about it. "Not really," he concluded. He didn't feel anything about going on a field trip. On one hand, it's a bother to be forced to go, on another, it was a chance to go to place he normally won't go to. This two opinion sort of cancel each other out. "I know about as much as what the announcement stated," he replied. He had assumption that they won't go far, but that won't be an answer to the girl, Kirsi, who introduced herself soon after she questioned him.

"I am --" his answer was interrupted when another girl came toward their seat. Cyril naturally turned to see who had come. A tanned girl with short hair. She gave him impression of an energetic, tomboy girl. He faintly recognized her as Koru from battle class. The girl asked them if it was alright to sit with them, then didn't wait for answer to take her place. She didn't need to ask if that's what she wants to do anyway. Cyril was slightly annoyed by it. there's reason why Cyril didn't talk to Koru all this time. The girl's that type of people who dragged other into her pace for her convenience. She seemed to know Kirsi by the familiar way she talked to her. He decided to leave them be. He had lost his chance for introduction which didn't really matter to him whether they knew his name or not. Alas, Koru won't let him do so and promptly included him into their conversation. "It's better that nothing happen," he honestly answered what he thought. If there's anything else that could happen, there would be more negative than positive. Drama, getting into trouble, lost student, etc.

Cyril winced over the loud noise from megaphone. The teacher who introduced herself as Lillith Erza opened the announcement with sarcastic remark. That's how Cyril interpreted her calling them ducklett and about canceled class. He listened about what they were going to do for the field trip. There would be left to their own device to stroll about. Some rules to keep and what they were provided. Is this really alright? he was grateful for the freedom, but won't they worry about the student getting into trouble?

His two temporary companions for this trip were unsurprisingly excited. He too, was looking forward to see where and what they will get to see during the festival. There were bound to be a lot of interesting things to check out. Aisha would be eager to go, while he was unsure if it's a good idea to let Siegrid out, however, the sneasel won't like it to be left out either. He would have to switch between the two as he won't be able to keep his eye on two pokemon and enjoy the festival at the same time. He sighed inwardly of how tiring this will be.

"no, I haven't been to one," Cyril replied with short answer to Kirsi's question. He might not actively enjoy talking with other, still, it was something to do and he would reply when he was addressed to. "What do they usually have on cultural festival?" he took the chance to ask.

((Out Of Cold: let's just pretend they are in the train all along xD ))
(( I assume that Cyril should know Koru as they are in the same class. let me know if you want it to be otherwise ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:38 am
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Campus Station Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Kirsi/CyrilWord Coυɴт:382 Feelιɴɢ:Nostalgic OOC: It's fine I assumed she knows him just a bit from class XD They seem like opposites though but that's what makes it all the more fun! ◉

Koru understood Kirsi's disappointment, she had really been looking forward to battle with her as well. She reached down to the floor and a scared Cyndaquil popped his head out, but he decided to stay at Chance's side. She shrugged feeling fine with it and rose back up saying, "Eh we can battle when we get back to campus-OH! I'm sorry Cyril you were going to say something before weren't you I'm sorry..." she rubbed the back of her head and looked apologetically to the boy. She didn't like interrupting people it made her feel, well just plain bad- and she wanted to try and forget feeling that way today. Hopefully she wouldn't have to run into Skylar anytime soon on this trip. Her attention snapped back to the both of them reacting to the lack of adult supervision. Koru grin and giggled mischievously, "Hehe this is sounding even better!" Not too soon after looking at the itineraries for the trip on their pokegears both Kirsi and Cyril were wondering about what the festival would be like. Koru felt she kinda knew so she went ahead and answered them both, "We have them a lot back home. We all get to dress up in yukatas and there's lots of traditional food and dancing and booths. There were also games around too! They're really a lot of fun and at the end of the festival we let off fireworks!" she burst her arms out to replicate the explosion of a firework, "My dad helps out with that- oh man the first festival I can remember my dad burned his eyebrows off by accident," she covered her mouth to try and cover her laughing but it wasn't working very well...She took a breath and smiled narrowing her eyes remembering all of those times, "I don't know if it will be the same as ones back home but a cultural festival is definitely not a boring event." Her eyes shot wide open and she snapped her fingers, remembering an important detail, "I almost forgot but there was also a festival tournament! Anyone could join and the winner was the one that got to light fireworks show at the end." she smirked and suggested towards Kirsi, "We may get a chance to battle after all hehe."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:57 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ On the Train
I'm with➸ Elysia, Okumura, Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jolting up in surprise as Penrose…no, Elysia kindly urged the girl to call her by her first name. Her shoulders slumped a tad bit to which both of her partners looked towards the girl. Chespin’s frustration slid to a concerned look as a single of its vine poked her cheek. Ponyta nudged the human affectionately while its doe-like eyes looked up to hers.
”You two are too kind,” she gave a small smile towards the two’s genuine concern while grasping Chespin’s vine.
”Its alright, really. I’ve got to get used to my new surrounding.” The child breathed out a sigh and looked back at Elysia.
”I’m sorry Elysia, I guess…I’m not used to it yet.” Alana comfortably petted the fire horse’s head and continued.
”I hope I didn’t offend you,” she smiled meekely towards the lavandar-haired girl. Chespin wrapped its vine around the girl’s finger as Ponyta nudged her tummy.
”Come now, you can be a bit silly Ponyta.” The Fire-type whinned a bit at her words and just slightly glanced as a train began to arrive at the station.

The girl gave a nod as Elysia gave more information about the process of riding Pokemon. In the area that she grew up around there weren’t people who rode on their Pokemon and the Daycare folks were a bit on the aged side to ride any Pokemon. None of her family’s Pokemon partners were Pokemon that would be rode on a daily basis. Maybe the one exception to that was her mother’s Lapras but that was such a long time ago. Actually, when she thought more about it, the girl should have probably contacted her family to let them know that she arrived safely. They even asked her to let them know if she made any progress during school. ’Perhaps…when I have more time I can send them a photo of Ponyta and me and…the others?’ She felt uncertain as this was the first time in her young life that she was experiencing any sort of socialization with people her age.

Alana gave a nod as Elysia pointed out the group’s interaction with Okumura.
”It…was just recently at Lunch time,” she softly said as the four people clustered together. The train had come to a complete stop at the station and people began to push themselves inside.
”Alright Ponyta, I’ll let you out once we get off the train.” She took out Ponyta’s pokeball and returned the creature. It glowed a brilliant red before completely disappearing into the device. Chespin looked up as Shelah came floating by, its purpose and reason were mysterious to the grass-type. It remembered what they spoke about before and a calm smile appeared on its face.
”Chespin Chespin pin?” {Do you want to help our partners out?} Its behavior was different from its usual mischievous behavior as it motioned towards Alana and then to Elysia.
”How about we try to find a seat on the train…well, before it moves.” Alana threw the idea out there while Chespin was communicating with the Bronzor.
”I’ll….see if I can find us some seats.”The shy girl got up from her seat on the bench and climbed into the train. Fortune may have smiled down on her as she found a couple of empty seats on the vehicle. Clutching her duffle bag at her side she motioned for the rest to follow. Smiling to herself Alana could definitely feel a bit of change happening. The girl was speaking a bit more and growing more comfortable with the people around her. ”I hope…I can keep doing this right.’

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex2

.....Who are you?!?

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As more people entered into the conversation, Nirav grew a quieter than usual. He zoned out from it all for a little while. All this chatter... It was so overwhelming to the boy. Ponyta eventually began to nudge back into him, drawing a quick smile to his face. He still didn't have any food. "Guess we'll be hungry together, huh?" he quietly said to the creature. Those granola bars wouldn't be holding him over for very long. Hopefully, dinner was paid for by the school. Otherwise, he'd be going hungry tonight. As Elysia asked to be called by her first name, Shusona seemed a little uncomfortable with it. While Nirav considered also making the request, he held off for now. They both had a lot of adjusting to do before they'd be comfortable.

Soon, they were all told about the trip. Apparently there was a cultural festival going on in town, and they'd be going to it over the next two days. Nirav smiled at the thought. He didn't know much of anything about the area they were in. Or, well, anything about anywhere outside of the Sevii Islands. Shusona put her fire pokemon into its pokeball. He nodded, and followed her quietly onto the train. Shusona was able to find some, thankfully. Raja followed along behind him. "Th-thanks." Nirav smiled to Shusona, taking a seat beside her. Raja jumped up onto his lap for the ride.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

KawaiiBunny_56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: On Train
♥ With: Students/Teachers + Their Pokemon/Snivy
♥ Mood: ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
♥ OOC: X
♥ Word Count: 275
♥ Wearing: Regular Attire ( what she's wearing on the left)

A cultural festival? Wow!" Riko exclaimed. It sounded really exciting. She didn't know what Lamia's cultural festivals were like, although she been to some Japanese cultural festivals. She received her itinerary, map, and teacher contact info. from the Coordination teacher, Lillith Ezra. She tucked them all safely into her bag, then boarded the train with Snivy and the group. Nirav sat next to Shusona, and Riko got a seat to the left of them. She let Snivy in first, since Riko knew Snivy liked the window seat because of the views. She dropped her bag on her own seat. "I have to store my suitcase, be back in a second," she told her friends. She put her suitcase in the suitcase storage and went back to her seat. She sat down next to Snivy, who was looking out the window. "You ready Snivy?" Riko asked. Snivy! Snivy nodded. Riko patted Snivy's head and then dug through her bag, which was in between her and Snivy, so it wouldn't get lost. She fished out the mage manga, and flipped it open to her last spot, which was the final chapter. Before she dove in, she glanced out the window. It was beautiful, with the bright sky and lush trees. She could see why Snivy enjoyed the window seat. Snivy seemed to love it as well, because she was smiling. Riko smiled at her Pokemon and then began reading her manga. She took out a banana and began eating it. She also gave one to Snivy, who ate it slowly and elegantly, compared to her anyways. Riko knew this was going to be a fun trip indeed.

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

Hope the kind

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Kumerelle

Duck

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:51 am
    User Image
                                          User Image
                                          𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                          xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                          xxxxxx__Chespin_______Skitty_________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

After a delicious lunch, Veronica heard word of the school trip to the city. How exciting! She headed to the Nurse's Office first to fully heal her Pokemon. They were still a bit wore out from Battle Class, after all. Afterwards, she made her way back to her dorm room to pack. They would all be spending two days in the city, so she had to pack accordingly. But what should she wear?! Digging through her dresser, Ronna rummaged through her clothes, searching for the perfect outfits. Eventually, most of them were scattered around the room before she finally decided on two, plus an extra or two in case she needed them for whatever reason, along with shoes and accessories. Changing into her typical casual outfit, Veronica picked up her bag, tossed her backpack over her shoulder, and headed out the door. She had to make it to the train station before she was left behind! Running as fast as she could with how heavy her bag was, she finally made it to the station, in just enough time to board the train with the other students. She took a random seat, slouching forward with a huge sigh of relief.

{ooc: open for interaction}
                                          {word count: 200 words}

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Chespin
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Level: 11
                                            Nature: Impish
                                            Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                            Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                                ► Rollout - the user rolls into the target for 5 turns, doubles in power after each turn. (phy.) 30 bp 90% acc.
                                                ► Bite - the user bites the opponent with sharp fangs. (phy.) 60 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Skitty
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Level: 8
                                            Nature: Naive
                                            Ability: Cute Charm - contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
                                            Move Set:

► Fake Out - an attack that hits first and makes the target flinch. This move works only on the first turn. (phy.) 40 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Sing - a soothing lullaby is sung, putting the foe to sleep. (sta.) 55% acc.
                                                ► Tail Whip - the user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Defense 1 stage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:03 am
    User Image
                                          User Image
                                          𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫 𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩𝔰
                                          xxx ╘═════▶kingdra house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                          xxxxxx__Turtwig______Girafarig_______________

xxx𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝑦 𝔭𝔬𝑘𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔵 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢

Tristan had heard about the field trip to the nearby city that had cancelled his afternoon class. He frowned a bit, because Breeding Class was one of his favorites, and now he had to miss it. Great. What if they were going to learn something really cool today? Now he would have to wait until they got back from the trip to learn it. Well, maybe he could bring his textbook and read ahead, so he would be better prepared for when they got back. He supposed that was the best compromise he was going to get. After lunch, Tristan went straight up to his room to pack a bag for the trip. They were going to be staying for two whole days. Were they going to be staying in a fancy hotel or something, he wondered. That seemed like the probable answer, which meant he would most likely be staying with his roommates, or new people. Given the choice between the two, he would rather stay with the people he already had a chance to get used to. Meeting new people wasn't really his favorite activity, after all. After shoving a few pairs of pants, a couple of shirts, a jacket, a pair of pajamas and an extra pair of shoes in his bag, Tristan figured he was about as ready as he would ever be. He slung his usual bag over his shoulder and picked up his other bag in his hand before heading out the door to the station. He arrived in time to catch the boarding, following suit with the other students as he filed into the train. Tristan took a seat near the back of the train and set his gaze out the window, waiting for the train to start moving.

{ooc: open for interaction}
                                          {word count: 296 words}

❝ Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die.❞

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Turtwig
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Ability: Shell Armor
                                            Move Set:

► Stockpile -the user charges up power and raises both its Defense and Sp. Def, the move can be used three times. (sta.)
                                                ► Withdraw - the user withdraws its body into its hard shell, raising its Defense stat. (sta.)
                                                ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Absorb - the user absorbs half of the damage done to the opponent. (spe.) 20 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                            Pokemon: Girafarig
                                            Friendship Points:
                                            User Image
                                            Level: 8
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Ability: Inner Focus - protects the Pokémon from flinching
                                            Move Set:

► Confusion - the target is hit by a weak telekinetic force, this may also confuse the target. (spe.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Astonish - the user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion, this may also make the target flinch. (phy.) 30 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Tackle - charges the target with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Dressed Up 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:19 pm
    【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
    ʏou are so young
    ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
    . ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris turned her head and waved at the boy and his ralts. "Hey there Ceci!" Bebe looked at the boy and his pokemon as well, greeting them like her trainer did. When Cecile asked if he could sit next to her, she nodded her head. "Sure thing Ceci!. Just pick a chair." Iris patted on the chair in front of her when Cecile took notice of Ling.

"Oh yea...I thought you met Ling already... I've had her for awhile now but yea this is Ling my new Ducklett friend." Iris scratched her cheek as Ling took a bow for Cecile. Then all three of the girls were covering their eyes as they heard the feedback from a megaphone. Iris' attention was onto the teacher as she announced that they were going to a cultural festival in the Lamia district for the next couple of days. The girl was bouncing in her seat hearing about it as the woman spoke, a smile from ear to ear.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image

Nickname: Bebe
      Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
      Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
      Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
      Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
      -5 Rare Candies

Mood:
    Attire: street clothes
    OOC:

Ʌ
    a-are we there yet?
    Ѻne day you'll know
    ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:51 pm
    User ImageKIRSImmrhodes

Kirsi wondered if she'd get more of a reaction by poking this boy in the face. He just sounded so... bored. Kirsi was doubly grateful that Koru had shown up; she wasn't sure if she could've kept up the conversation otherwise. Not to mention, Koru got Kirsi his name: Cyril. Chance was happy, pawing and sniffing Cyndaquil in hello.

Everything Koru said about a cultural festival sounded like a lot of fun. "Fireworks would be so awesome! You know, when we do them at home it always looks really cool with all the snow everywhere. Your dad sounds really cool, Koru. Um, but what's a yukata?" Sounded like some fancy dress. Hopefully nobody was upset Kirsi didn't have any fancy clothes. But they didn't tell us to bring anything special, so that'd be stupid.

"A tournament?" Kirsi actually didn't sound very excited at all. She wanted to battle, but the thought of a tournament, where there was all this pressure to win... it made her feel a little sick. Kirsi didn't like competitions because she hated losing, but she knew if she started she'd get way too into it. "I guess that would be cool. I'd rather just battle on our own I...think..." Kirsi pressed her knees together, shifting her feet nervously on the floor.

"Oh! Um, C...cyril," she paused, looking for him to react if she had gotten his name wrong, "What house are you in, by the way?" It might seem a bit silly to ask, but Kirsi really thought the houses were neat and was curious to try and see what kind of people were in all of them.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Move Set:

► Bite
          ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image x 10

amarzyciel
    Prairiefox

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 am
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Train, passenger seat
                                                    My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                    Those near me... Kirsi, Koru, & others
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... none

Koru apologized for interrupting which she at least had the decency to. It would be better if she could not rush like that all the time. He felt tired already from watching her seemingly endless amount of energy. "It's nothing important," Cyril waved the issue off. He wasn't going to take something like that to heart. It was more about Koru's behavior that rubbed him the wrong way. When he saw Koru grinning, he had second thought of being here. What kind of idea are you having? the thought cross his mind.

Cyril listened to Koru explaining her experience with festival. He could sum it up to be visiting booth and entertainment event. He observed that Kirsi lit up over the mention of fireworks. "Fireworks,huh?" Cyril mumbled to himself. Memories of fireworks to him was mostly when it was new year eve. He would sit on the terrace to watch the sky painted with them every year.

It would be pretty useless to think of participating in a tournament if they had one. In the first place, will they even have the time or allowed to participate? considering they only have 2 days stay. He held his tongue from saying anything. It was a kill joy for him to say that. His gaze, instead, went to the two pokemon that was playing with each other. A cyndaquil and a growlithe. If his pokemon were outside . . . he imagined a nervous Aisha who wanted to join in, but didn't dare to be near fire type, then Siegrid, he was pretty aggressive, so the presence of fire type might agitate him. It was a good decision to keep his pokemon inside their pokeball.

"What?" Cyril replied Kirsi with a single word when she addressed him, then stopped until he stared at her to continue. It was out of place to ask what his dorm house was. He always thought it was merely name of dorm they stayed in and the academy's attempt to instigate competition between students. "It's salamance," he said, then asked for Kirsi's reason, "Why are you asking? it doesn't really matter where I stayed in," while studying Kirsi's reaction to the answer. Some students took dorm house way to seriously. He hoped that's not the case with Kirsi.

((Out Of Cold: @Fox :: mhmm, I am glad Koru's here as it will get awkward if it's only Cyril and Kirsi as seen here ))

Log:
    word counter: n/a

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
    Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
    Move set:
    ►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
    ► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
    ► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
    ► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
    (in waist bag)
    00 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    00 x rare candy
    Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack)
    Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
    A bottle of water
    homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
    Toiletries
    change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items