Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
{Fin]Your training style is what? [Lex & Clancy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 pm
"Not all of them are girly, Carbink, hmm.. was going to say Gallade but that evo is fighting Psychic of Ralts, but Ralts is a good one to look up but you would be best off with a pure Fairy type like Sylveon or Flavebe," He admitted. "One is pink and they are both rather flowery."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:14 pm
"I don't want no flamin' flowery buggers." Clancy grumbled; fire and grass (which included flowers as far as he was concerned, typing or not) were not the most welcome of types when it came to Clancy.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:01 pm
"My last suggestion has to be a Steel type, such as Aron and its evos or Beldum, perhaps even Steelix, though you would have to get one made or find an Onix and train it," Lex said at last.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:07 am
"Ooh, them sound bloody good! Steel sounds flamin' strong... Steelinks... Aye, that un sounds bloomin' powerful. Onsticks. Wots 'at one?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:22 pm
"Onix is a rock type that evolves into Steelix, O-N-I-X, if you wish to look it up," Lex replied, getting a bit use to Clancy inability to actually spell anything let alone pronounce it correctly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:44 pm
Clancy had his 'dex ready and was tapping away as Lex spelled it out; it seemed like he'd developed it as a habit now.
His eyebrows raised and his brow had a wrinkle of familiarity as he saw the rock snake.

"Ooh, 'es a big bugger... And 'e turns into this bloomin' Steelbricks thingummy, eh? Bloody top 'ole lookin' critter..." He definitely liked the way they looked.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:00 pm
"They are weak to water types, but Clerval can handle that with a bit more training," Lex added, "It really proves itself when it evolves into Steelix, lot less weaknesses and better attack stats. A good addition to your team."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:37 pm
"Oh aye? Ain't no issues wi' water 'ere... That big ol' bloomin' snake can't take a little splashin'? Makes no bloody sense... So. It evolves int' this bloody Steelnix thing- even more bloomin' impressive lookin'... That un ain't afraid o' puddles too is it?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:47 pm
"Still weak to water but not as bad, it does resist grass types as a Steelix," Lex replied. "Immune to Poison and Electric types and has a resistant to Dragon and Fairy types."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:25 am
"Should bloody well 'ope so... Bloody big ol' bugger like that bein' 'assled by flamin' scented floral blighters; wouldn't seem bloody right... Immune to poisons. Right bloody good. And it can beat up a flamin' dragon? Might 'ave to look inta gettin' meself one o' them..." Clancy furrowed his brow in thought "After a while though. Ain't really got the bloody funds aft' spendin' out on me monster..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:58 pm
"It'll manage well enough against a dragon." Lex stretched, reaching high and gave a slow groan, rotating his arms back. "Dragon is also a choice, it might be a good idea to get one since it is your typing. They could help direct your team in battle by doing translations."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:20 pm
"Dragon like y'r wormy bugger? She ain't too bad, I guess. Ain't no Seadra though, is she, eh?" Clancy knew /that/ name, at least.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:04 pm
"Mmhm, No, she isn't, but that is a nice line. It is too bad we don't have the geno yet, I don't believe." He mused it over. "But Kingdra in that line is dragon type though I do suggest branching off of water for a bit more variety in your team."

"Dragalge maybe.. its a poison dragon type.... though we don't have the lines for that one either." He really wished they did. It was gorgeous.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 am
"Wot the bloody 'ell d'ya mean by 'lines'? I don't want the bloomin' patterns 'r skins or whatever of 'em, I'd rather 'ave the whole flamin' critter..." Clancy was not very scientifically minded; genomes, cell lines, evolutionary lines, species... Most of these kind of terms flew over his head.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 pm
"The Evolutionary line? I don't believe the science crew has the genome to create either of them," Lex said, a tad surprise and then decided that no, he really shouldn't be. It was Clancy.

"How much do you know about how Pokemon are classified? " He asked. "Do you know the eighteen types at least?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff