Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1] Announcement Archive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:36 pm
:: Event Ending and New Beginning! ::
(( Jan 9 2017 22:04:02 ))

Quote:
Hey guys with the last post the HALLOWEEN EVENT IS OVER!
We want to thank everyone for the support and wonderful rp to read through we hope you had a fun time with this event and also congratulations to our costume contest winners!

Well with the end of this event we will be preparing the date change tonight and tomorrow so the rp will be CLOSED. We'll make another announcement once the rp is ready to be opened again!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:24 pm
:: Opening Day! New Surprises! ::
((Wed Jan 11 2017 19:01:42))

Quote:
The RP is OPENED! Morning phase will last til Sunday!
Now we have a lot of stuff starting now! First the usual gift for a skip:
User Imagex4
We’re also giving everyone the POKE DAZZLER! User Image As mentioned this is the device that can turn 1 pokemon into a shiny pokemon! It has 1 use so use it well and be sure to read the rules on shiny pokemon here! Also we have made a thread here that members must post in to keep track of shiny pokemon you obtain.
Also we have officially reset the Friendship Points for all students. The new FP needs to replace your Pokemon's previous points. The FP started all over from 50 or 0 FP depending on whether the pokemon was a starter, academy given, or wild caught pokemon. The Soothe Bell was not counted. The reason being we plan to include all friendship +/- buffers and keep track of everything after this reset is established. The new FP +/- methods is below:
on time=+2 heart pieces
late with excuse= remain the same
late but showed up= -1 heart piece
didn't show up with excuse= remain the same
didn't show up and no excuse= -2 heart pieces
Finally, we have a News Update!

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:04 am
:: Get to Morning Class! ::
((Jan 15 2017 22:14:01))

Quote:
Hello everybody, hope you’re all having a great weekend! Just a heads up that the morning phase has now ended and the first class of the day is about to begin! Make sure you post your characters getting to class on time; otherwise you’ll lose friend points as a result. The last day to post before you are considered late is Tuesday. Lets not forget out lovely staff members either! If you have a teacher that teaches one of the morning classes, then please make sure that they get to their class on time as well! If the teachers are late, who will the kids look up to?

Moving on, we have some very exciting news! As you all know we’ve recently allowed people the ability to have two shiny pokemon. Shiny pokemon are always fun and fabulous to obtain, but what if I told you there something to make shiny pokemon even more unique? You heard right, very soon we’ll be releasing information about sprite customization! What’s sprite customization you ask? Well I’m glad you asked! Sprite customization will allow members to add accessories to their pokemon sprites and make them practically member exclusive! To top it off, we’re even going to let you customize your shiny pokemon! No more cringing at those awful colors your favorite pokemon has. You can pick your own colors and make your own! Of course members will have a chance to order sprites from artists, but that’s for another time!

Hope you guys enjoyed, don’t be late to classes!

(Announcement written by SpazzticPanda1311)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:16 pm
:: Morning Class is Over! Time to Eat! ::
((Jan 23 2017 21:21:37))

Quote:
With the sound of the awaited and long overdue bell, morning classes are official done -Once the teacher dismisses the class and not a moment before. You know teachers, it's their rules- and it is time for some lunch. Or if you're not hungry and your empty pokemon slot is giving ya a phantom itch... try your chances with the new swarm of pokemon to enter the grass around the school. We have a lovely influx of pokemon from the adorable pika family. Maybe get yourself a pichu or even a dedenne? After all, it's electric.

We wanna thank our lovely students for their activity and patience as well as apologize for the delay in phase shifting. Lunch will be from the time the teachers dismiss students from class to the next announcement or Friday, whichever come first. Til then, get your full of vittles.

Happy Pika-catching.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:54 pm
:: Get your butts to Afternoon Class! ::
((Jan 28 2017 12:02:13))

Quote:
Good afternoon everyone. I hope that all the kids had a good lunch, but afternoon classes will be starting soon so please make your way to your class.

Students and Teachers have until Monday to arrive to class on time. If you post on Tuesday then you are considered late to class. If anyone feels that they will be late or cannot post by Monday then please make sure to post in the Off Days thread (do not post in the OOC). Please keep in mind that letting us know you will not make it on time does prevent you from losing FP, it also means you are not gaining any FP so if your Pokemon relies on Friendship to evolve then you will be out of luck.

I hope that everyone has a good day and I look forward to reading more of everyone's post ^^ Bye for now!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 am
:: Extension due to Gaia Problems ::
((Jan 30 2017 18:30:29))

Quote:
Hey guys I'm sure that everyone has noticed this, but there have been some problems with Gaia. The glitch is causing some buggy stuff to happen and its difficult to post. Therefore, he will be extending the due dates for class until this problem is fix.

It is out of everyone's control so let's hope that Gaia will resolve this issue soon 3nodding

As for some other news, we will be working on updating the rules about Minor Characters. The forum for Minor Characters will be temporarily closed and until the rules have been properly updated, no one is allowed to RP their minor characters. Please remember that Minor Characters are different from Special NPCs.

Thank you guys and have a good rest of the day!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:29 am
:: Everything's back to Normal! ::
((Feb 1 2017 16:17:45))

Quote:
The problem with Gaia has been fixed 3nodding everyone is to head to their afternoon class immediately!

After tomorrow, anyone who posts in their classroom will be considered late meaning you have until Thursday to get to class on time!

Don't forget to let us know if you are unable to post on time that way we don't have to take FP from your characters. We totally understand that everyone is busy so for those that are unable to post or are in hiatus, we miss you guys and we'll be keeping your sits warm for when you guys come back! =D

Have a good day everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 pm
:: Afternoon Class is almost over! ::
((Feb 7 2017 19:16:20))

Quote:
Hey guys ^^ how is everyone doing?

It's been a pretty slow week for the guild, but that's totally understandable. However, we must move on! Therefore, afternoon classes will be ending tomorrow Wednesday at midnight EST.

We will then enter the Afternoon Phase where the students basically have free time to meet with their club members, go check out other places in the academy, or even go Off-Campus to see some Pokemon. Students are also able to go to the Lamia District, but please remember about the Transportation rules, review them and remember that you cannot just have your character appear on the district.

And one last thing. Because we will be entering free time please make sure to have your characters behave, but if you want some juicy action then please please contact me with your idea before going through with it. I don't want to see fights or students robbing a store or doing something crazy without being notified first! I think that's fair, right guys? ^^

Anyways, I hope that everyone has a great evening. Until next time =).

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:19 am
:: Go and Enjoy the Rest of Your Day! ::
((Feb 9 2017 20:51:17))

Quote:
Hey guys Afternoon Classes are now over so everyone can enjoy their afternoon!

Of course, before you have your characters leave please wait for the teachers to dismiss you 3nodding So to all teachers: Please dismiss your students so they may enjoy their afternoon!

If a teacher is unable to post dismissing their students by the end of tomorrow (Friday night EST) then the students are welcome to leave the class, but until Friday night! So don't go leaving class in a rush!

Anyways, I already went over what you guys can do during this time so please do not forget. And for everyone who has contacted me (either via PM or guild) please be patient with me ^^; I am not always able to post right away, but I will get back to you with a reply!

Have a good evening everyone =D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 pm
:: Get Ready for Bed ::
((Feb 18 2017 18:19:04))

Quote:
Hello everyone, sorry for the late notice, but the afternoon phase will be ending tonight. However, if anyone feels that this is too sudden or would like a little more time then please let us know by posting in the OOC.

The coming phase is the Evening Phase. This should be the time for all students to start heading back to their rooms. However, it is also the opportunity to catch Pokemon that only come out at night. This phase will last until Monday and then we end the first RP day for this RP week.

So everyone prepare for the new RP day next week! Also, we will be updating the minor characters soon 3nodding the crew has finished discussing the minor characters and all that's left is to edit the rules. Once those edits have been made, we will open the minor character forum once more.

Also, it was brought to my attention that there is still a lot that you guys don't know about the Evren region or how people behave or think in this new region. For that matter, you guys don't know the "norm" or "common sense" from this world (which includes all regions). So we will be creating a thread dedicated to explaining the norms of this world. We're hoping that this will help you guys understand how this world operates and why certain things are the way they are.

That's all for today so good night guys!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:34 pm
:: Night Phase Ending ::
((Feb 20 2017 20:29:11))

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

We decides to extend the night phase so now the night phase will be ending Tuesday at night (perhaps around 10pm EST). When the night phase ends, all RPs will be closed while we perform our date change posts.

And guys please make sure to be more decisive with your replies concerning the extension. A "maybe" or "I don't mind/care" will not be considered a proper answer. Please make sure to say "yes I want an extension" or "no I don't want an extension" thank you guys.

Well that's all folks! I'll be making another announcement tomorrow about the date change. Please make sure to finish up any interactions you are a part of since the RP day ends tomorrow.

Have a good night!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:47 pm
:: The Day is Over! ::
((Feb 21 2017 19:18:10))

Quote:
Good evening guys ^^

As I mentioned yesterday, the RP day is now over! The RP will be temporarily closed until we have finished the date change so please do not post until we post another guild announcement opening the RP again.

This should not take longer than a day so no worries. Also I wanted to thank everyone for posting and keeping the guild alive ^^ you guys rock. Also I'm happy to see that we got an increase in Academy Employee characters 3nodding if anyone has any questions about your character's position then please ask, we'll try and reply with an answer as soon as we can.

Well that's all for now so everyone have a good night!

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:33 pm
:: Rise and Shine Little Ones! ::
((Feb 22 2017 17:13:26))

Quote:
And good morning students. It is now the morning phase, meaning that the guild is reopened for rping. As mentioned it is the morning phase, so it's time to get some breakfast, maybe catch a pokemon, get that homework finished, or just finds some friends and hang out before gym class starts.

Prospectively, the morning phase will run til around Friday, starting gym class Saturday, Sunday. So have some fun til then.

Also as a reminder, updates to minor characters will be posted this weekend.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:43 pm
:: Time for those Jumping Jacks! ::
((Feb 26 2017 18:29:35))

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All right ladies and gents it is time to get to gym class. Whether ya like it or not -I'm looking at you boys- It's time to learn about triceps and quads and where they were on you and your pokemon...Or just how to use a vine whip in dodgeball.

Everyone has Tuesday to get to gym class or you will be considered late. Once in class, gym will continue until next Sunday so have some fun with class til then.

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:54 pm
:: Playing Basketball is Fun! ::
((Mar 5 2017 18:38:43))

Quote:
Good evening everyone!

Its been quite a rough week for everyone so we decided to do an extension to give you guys the opportunity to post some more for Gym Class 3nodding

However! We thought it would be a good idea to let you guys decide how long you want the extension to be ^^ we have set up a poll in the OOC giving you guys the option for 2, 3, or 4 days of extension. This is an anonymous vote so we encourage everyone to take a moment to answer the poll. If we don't receive any response by the end of Monday (midnight EST) then the crew will decide the amount of the extension.

This is a good opportunity for you guys to have the power to decide so don't miss this chance! =D

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff