Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:26 am
Lural

"Oh I thought I was being quite generous," KO murmured to Mau. "I mean, I could have called them vermin." Cute vermin though and it seemed that the cutest of them had noticed him looking; definitely short on personal charm. KO took a slow sip of his drink and then, with his trademark little smirk on his lips, he replied; "Well I was staring at you actually. Overall I would give you a... seven out of ten but it could have been an eight if you'd gone for a paler shade of blue, it would flatter your complexion better." Never say he wasn't generous, free fashion advice! Not that the idiot would remember it in the morning probably but that was hardly his problem now was it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:04 pm
TawnyAngel

KO's comment made Mau smile more as he averted his eyes from the group. If he watched them, he might actually laugh at them. But the group didn't seem to like KO's comment.

"Ah, Kody, Kody I shink dis guy is checkin you out." One of them laughed. "Ya'llways been a fairy ******** off, Steve." The well dressed man snapped. "You tryin to pick me up?" The man then said some rather unsavory things, including a few choice names for KO. Mau stood up. "Keep starin and I'll mess up dat eyes of yours. Why don'tcha jes... jest run into the arms of yer tall..." He looked up at Mau "...tall boy here n cry bout not getting a real man?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 am
Lural

Oh lovely, this was going down hill fast. He had hoped that the comment would just make the guy pull a face and move away but no, his friends had to goad him and he had to- Ugh. Just lovely.

KO's smirk faded to a flat expression and he folded his arms across his chest. "Don't flatter yourself; you're nice enough to look at but I wouldn't take you home, you reek of cheep beer and I'd be afraid of sticking to all the gel in your hair. Just run along, will you? Some of us were having a pleasant conversation before you and your friends rolled in." There were quite a lot of them but they were drunk, if he came to it he was confident that he and Mau could beat a hasty retreat before too much went wrong. Fairly confident anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:56 pm
TawnyAngel

Mau felt a little... annoyed at these drunks. This was the exact thing that KO usually tried to avoid, he was sure. This was why KO went to his specialty bars, right? Yet here they were because Mau really didn't want to go to a gay bar.

"Whatchuu saying?" The man, presumably named "Kody," growled at KO. "Why ... why don'tchuu..." The man was trying to collect his thoughts. "Yeah, don'tchuu say that to my face... fists. My fists!" He raised an arm to punch. Mau's hand snapped out and caught the man's fist before it was really close to KO's face at all.

"I would rethink your actions if I were you." He warned.

"Ooooh, the nancy-boy's ... boy... can talk. Wooo~ Scurd here." The man mocked, attempting to pull his hand away, and spouted out a few more unsavory things at Mau and KO.

Mau sighed again. "I know a good doctor who can fix your nose for you."

"Whu?" The drunk was confused for only a moment before Mau's free hand connected with his face.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:19 pm
Lural
Sorry for the delay!

Maybe he could have got out of the way of the punch, maybe not; he didn't have to find out which. He had to admit it was pretty satisfying to see Mau's fist connect with the guy's face, but he was under no illusion about where this was going to lead.

Kody's friends, apparently having got over their shock at seeing their buddy punched, started to move forward with ugly expressions on their faces and various shouts of abuse at the pair of Rockets.

KO took a quick look at his phone for effect and then caught at Mau's elbow, grabbing a pokeball from his belt with the other hand and saying; "Well would you look at that, we have an appointment to be somewhere else now. Shall we go and leave these gentlemen to their evening?" Preferable before a real fight started. Drunk as the idiots were he was confident that he and Mau could handle them but if there was a fight there would be police and he was not getting arrested tonight. If they couldn't get out with ease then he'd let Bruce out of his pokeball and Hypnosis the drunken louts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm
TawnyAngel
No worries!

He knew better. He was old and wise enough to know better. But it had been some time since he'd been in a real fist fight. Mau was actually almost looking forward to this.

...Until he felt KO grab his elbow. He got the hint, at least some of it. KO didn't want to be in a fight. "Yeah, I suppose so. They're gonna wanna drink a hell of a lot after this." He let KO drag him from the bar. Mau would make sure they didn't actually try to throw anything or what have you. When they were a couple doors away from the bar, and not being followed, Mau couldn't help but ask "How's your face?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:37 pm
Lural

Once they were clear of the bar KO relaxed a little physically but his mouth remained pressed into a flat line of suppressed anger. Those-! That was why he didn't usually bother with anywhere but Prism and its kin, you never knew when something like that was waiting for you.

"It's fine, he didn't manage to hit me." KO glanced up to give Mau a brief, slightly vicious looking smile. "You know I would have loved to stay and watch you give that b*****d the beating he had coming but I didn't feel like getting arrested tonight." He walked a little further in silence before giving a brief sharp laugh an adding; "And you were as good as your word, protecting my face. So, thank you for that." He just wished it hadn't been necessary, either that or that they'd lingered to make the pack of vermin suffer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:26 am
TawnyAngel

"Truth be told, I probably enjoyed hitting him a little too much. Wouldn't have minded breaking his nose." He shrugged. "Sorry bout that though. Who'd have known the local garbage would pile up in that bar?" He gently placed a hand on KO's shoulder. "But ya know, couldn't let them get away with spouting bullshit like that. Maybe they'll learn some day. Think they can be taught? Or do you suppose the amount of alcohol they consumed has pickled their brains?" He removed his hand from KO's shoulder as they walked on. "Hm. I don't feel like hitting another bar. You want to swing by a store and grab some drinks? We can have a quiet conversation over drinks like the refined, well dressed gents we are on base."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 pm
Lural

"Taught? People like that? I doubt it," KO replied, his voice dripping with distaste as he continued to put distance between himself and the bar. It wasn't as though he was unused to that kind of reaction, but if anything familiarity bred contempt as indeed the saying went. Hadn't all those people died out yet? It was a shame he couldn't help them along the way to extinction but just like the fight anything like that wasn't worth the risk.

"I can't say I fancy it either," KO continued to Mau after a couple of moments of fuming silence. Didn't want to go to another bar - even Prism didn't sound attractive right now, his mood would spoil it - but didn't fancy simply returning to base either.... Perhaps Mau's suggestion had merit, a detour to acquire alcohol and allow his temper to cool and then a return to base to consume it. "Alright, drinks back home it is," KO decided aloud, looking over to and up at his companion again. He couldn't say that today was going to go down in his list of best days ever, far from it, but he was at least glad to have met Mau; a new ally, perhaps even potential friend, was a valuable thing indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:37 am
TawnyAngel
Think this is a good place to end it?

Mau tried to give him a reassuring smile. "Alright. Within reason, the drinks are on me." It was kind of his fault this happened, dragging KO to someplace that wasn't 'safe' for him. Maybe next time, if there was another drinking outing, he would suck it up and go to this Prism place. Maybe.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas