Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 pm
"Training accident, my Flareon stumbled on a nest of Nidoran and they weren't very pleased about it. Ended up in emergency care because of poisoning. Not the same accident that caused be to loose my eye, that one had to deal with a self destruct and very, very bad luck." Lex walked by Taavi as they ambled on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:29 pm
"Owch," Taavi grimaced in sympathy, "on both counts! Ugh. Well I'm glad you're okay anyway, even if minus binocular vision.... Ah, so can I ask which side you'd rather I walked on? I hope that's not a stupid question." His instinct so far had been to stick on the blind side to make sure nothing caught Sasha by surprise but that might not actually be what he wanted.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:38 pm
"Umm, either really... usually I have a poke on my blind side cause they can walk a bit ahead and it isn't awkward to talk to them... ahead of me." Lex combed his curls slightly. "But I sort of rather you stay on my left? It feels odd talking to you if I can't see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm
"Sure." Taavi halted for a step, moved to the other side, and then caught up again. "Better?" he asked with a smile over at Sasha before squinting upwards, shielding his eyes from the sun. No sign of Valour yet but the Braviary would spot him long before he spotted him, just keep walking vaguely towards the park now was for the best. "And, so, do you guys battle a lot?" Either Sasha was really unlucky or he spent a good deal of time out in the field battling other trainers and or wild pokemon.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 pm
"Better... thank you," He smiled brightly and sighed. "Not as much as you think we would considering my injures, but we keep going on." He kept in step with Taavi. "I use to have a other pokemon but she's gone now... wild or dead. A friend borrowed her and she left a major hole in our team." They both had... and it had been a struggle getting over that hurdle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 pm
Borrowed?

Taavi's head snapped around to Sasha and he couldn't hide the momentary look of horror that crossed his face. How- how- what- why? "Your friend borrowed her and just... lost her?" How did you let somebody 'borrow' one of your companions? Even if you did, how could you betray such a trust placed in you? The idea of letting anyone else touch Valour's pokeball made him feel faintly sick and cold with dread but if he and Valour did agree it was okay and the person just... just lost him? What? "What happened?" Losing Valour was literally his worst nightmare, Valour had been with him through everything. How could either of them 'lend' the other to another human or pokemon? It just- he couldn't even get his head around it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:17 pm
"mmh? Ooh that I still don't know, what happened, I wish I did." Lex sighed, walking about the park." We had worked together for ages, there was a lot of trust between us and my Gyarados liked them a lot. Mari.." Ooh it had been years since he had last called Tems by Mari. "Well, Mari and my Gyarados got along like a house on fire, Mari had been traveling with us since she evolved and I guess I couldn't think of anything that could take on a Gyarados." He paused counting on his fingers.

"Over eight years, I think, possibly more, Mari didn't have a flying type, or a really large water type. Not one that could cross some of the terrain that we needed to get to the next town. I had my Crobat but she only can really fly one so I let her take my Gyarados so she could meet us up before dark. I was just suppose to fly over, get us a room, and meet her up at the road. They never showed up."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:24 pm
That was... that was really stupid. He couldn't get over how stupid that was. It wasn't malicious at all but hell was it dumb! If one of your partners was helping somebody across terrain did you leave them? Hell no! You travelled together, and why not both on the Gyarados. Egh.

Taavi exhaled, chewed his lower lip a bit and shook his head. "I'm sorry. Was there a missing persons hunt or anything?" People with big pokemon often got cocky, they were the ones you ended up having to save as often as not because they thought they were invincible with their big badass pokemon and didn't pay enough attention to their surroundings. Also they ended up having bad grace because they were humiliated.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 pm
"Not till it was too late to find anything, tried talking to the officers, covered in pink chamomile lotion cause of the stinging nettles accident from earlier and they said unless it was 24 hours they couldn't do anything. Then well, I didn't know Mari's actual name, let alone her last name. It had just been Mari for ages. Iknew her brother's but he was a skeeve and mentioning him got 'Sorry kid but I think she stole it. Or it went wild and Mari was to embarrassed to admit it. " Lex snorted. "Or she will show up, because everyone was showing up for some big event in the area."

"The thing was, this wasn't the first time Mari worked with my Gyarados. They are big pokemon and they need a lot of space. They have a lot of energy to." Lex combed his curls back. "Usually I let her out on a beach somewhere.. but after two or three hours, I'm courting sunburn and my Gyarados isn't anything near tired. So it wasn't usual for me to leave Mari her pokeball while I got out of the sun." He shrugged slightly. "Gyarados have a reputation, not a good one either."

He paused and frowned. "Sometimes I wonder if I should have tried to wait it out. Gyarados knew what was going on, we had a long talk to her about what was going to happen and if she would be okay traveling with Mari for a few hours while I went in town and got a hotel and lots of antihistamine."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:56 am
It... kind of made sense, he could sort of follow the logic? He just couldn't quite understand. Why wouldn't you wait? Search? Kick up a fuss and get all the help you could? Perhaps Mari had taken the Gyarados and left. The other thing he couldn't understand was how Sasha could just talk about it like he was. "Was it a long time ago?" Taavi asked after a few moments of silence, he couldn't really think of anything else to say other than 'I'm sorry' but he'd already said that. "Losing a friend like that... that's.... Yeah." Well there was that too, that worked. Sometimes he thought about his friends from Plasma, wondered where they and their companions had gone. Were they okay? What were they doing now? How many of them had stayed even after they knew what it really was? How many of them had known all along and been lying to him? He doubted he'd ever get answers to any of those questions but he silently hoped they were all okay out there somewhere.... Except any of the ones who'd turned out to be loyal to Ghetsis not to King N.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:02 pm
"About four years? Ended up a mess for a few months shouting at lakes and asking people if they seen her." He played with his hair, recalling when he had got the news and the wreck he had been and that snap decision to leave Galactic and everything behind.

"Ended up getting a memorial tattoo for them both and decided that they would both want me to go on, and perhaps I'll find them both someday." Lex sighed. "Still have part of Mari in my Serperior. Mari's Meganium was her father."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:16 pm
Four years, same year his Dad had died. Perhaps he was just softer than Sasha, he still couldn't talk about that and doubted he'd be able to if it had been Valour he'd lost instead. You had to get on with life though, Sasha's approach was probably healthier than his was.

Taavi nodded vaguely, eyes downcast and mouth drawn into an unhappy line. "Yeah.... Yeah, I'm sure they would." If something had happened to them anyway rather than the pair of them just deciding to ditch. It didn't sound like Sasha thought they'd do that though, they'd obviously been close.... But sometimes people you were close to disappointed you, you found out you didn't matter as much as you'd thought you did; you-

At that point a piping alto call interrupted Taavi's downward spiral of thoughts; he looked up, not quite smiling properly but at least with his mouth turned up at the corners. "Oh! Ah, look who it is!"

Valour landed ahead of the pair on the sidewalk with slight click of talons and shuffled his wings comfortably in by his sides before turning his head this way and that to get a good look at Lex. <> Honestly Valour hadn't expected him to, and now that he had he wasn't sure whether it was good or bad.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 pm
"Hello," Lex replied, watching the Braviary land with some interest. Certainly a bit smoother then Howl, when she needed to land on some sort of flat surface.
Actually, his crobat had been snickering... and now he faintly wondered what she had said to his pokemon, considering the way it was looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:50 pm
"Aww, come on, don't look like that." Taavi said with a wry smile and headed over to the big bird to give him a hug, it made him feel slightly better about life.

Valour tucked a wing around his friend's shoulders and gave his hair a brief preen, still giving Lex a yellow-eyed look of deep suspicion.

"Heh, hey, not the hair!" Taavi exclaimed, squirming free and smoothing a hand over his hair; Valour hadn't messed it up but he was faintly embarrassed at the fuss in front of Sasha. "Ah, Valour as you probably guessed this is Sasha. Sasha this is my buddy Valour, he's a bit protective."

<> Valour grumbled, he knew what Taavi could be like and in cases like this at least one of them ought to remain guarded. <> Yep, deeply suspicious of just what it was this guy was actually after.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:02 pm
"My crobat does the same thing," Lex said with a soft chuckle and smiled. "Glad to see that I'm not the only one that receives random preening."

"Hello, Valour." He nodded. "My Serperior can be rather protective as well, but she tends to be more hand off about it." Glit rather keep to her self, and had a large person bubble. Howl preened and fuss, and well Sides snuggled when he felt like it. He could be a little attention hog.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff