Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:45 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Claire: What? stressed

Hello, buddy? *snap snap* Claire and Leon are not together. And they never will be. They'd make a cute couple, but they went their separate ways. It ain't gonna happen, Moose.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Hello, buddy? *snap snap* Claire and Leon are not together. And they never will be. They'd make a cute couple, but they went their separate ways. It ain't gonna happen, Moose.

Wait, they aren't a couple?
YESHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun heart heart heart domokun domokun pirate pirate mrgreen pirate pirate xd

SHE'S MINE!!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:57 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

YESHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! domokun heart heart heart domokun domokun pirate pirate mrgreen pirate pirate xd

SHE'S MINE!!!!

There we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:10 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

SHE'S MINE!!!!

Nah, you'd remind her too much of Steve... It would be too painful for her... Yes, she'd say, "You're a pain."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

SHE'S MINE!!!!

Nah, you'd remind her too much of Steve... It would be too painful for her... Yes, she'd say, "You're a pain."

Yeah, but I'm packing a hardballer, down thar.... pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:11 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Compared to Steve, that's not saying much. Steve isn't even considered big in Japan.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!

Compared to Steve, that's not saying much. Steve isn't even considered big in Japan.

Full metal jacket grade, baby.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
That would be an awesome opening for any game (Especially the following RE games) that has had a main character that has a large fan following and survived a lot of encounters with the enemy. 3nodding But Capcom's more about pleasing the fans than they are about making cool cinematics and offering a bit of fan-satisfaction on the side lately.

They probably think killing off the character would kill their sales.

Umm... Excuse me, Das... See me? Right here? I am a fan! If capcom wants to please FANS, they should be pleasing me, you Lord Travis and others like us...

As for Uenna... I'm sure she'd be pleased if they put her in the game as Leon's last girlfriend who's mourning him at his funeral.
Hm.. that would be acceptable. >>

On a serious note, as much as I would be sad and depressed of Leon's death, I'd still play the game. xP And I'd still like it. I may love Leon to itty bitty wittle pieces, but he doesn't control 100% of my life. x3;; I wou;dn't give up a series because they killed my favourite character. I think it would add a twist, as I said before. o_O Depressing or not. xd Besides, watching all of the n00bie Leon fangirls cry will make up for it. xDD  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:58 pm
See? True fans will still play the game if Leon dies. All the other noobs can go to hell... In fact, Leon should die trying to take Sherry's corpse away from Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:05 pm
I couldn't care either way. I don't like Steve, but he did have a pretty good role in RECV. I don't think they'll put him in another game though.  

winterinmyheart

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
See? True fans will still play the game if Leon dies. All the other noobs can go to hell... In fact, Leon should die trying to take Sherry's corpse away from Wesker.
Haha, Biohazard, your going to get a certain member all heated up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:02 pm
...Mmmmm, I heart claire....
But....In norway it's legal to marry at 15....
*Runs off*
Sherry: Leon help!!!!
Me: pirate MINE!!!!!! heart heart heart  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Sir Leos

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:21 pm
Steve could be alive
and it would be cool if he showed up in RE5 or next RE
But as somthing Cooler
or maybe someone cooler with powers  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:59 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Haha, Biohazard, your going to get a certain member all heated up.
Leon go boom..? D:  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:06 pm
Anyway, not that I want to see him coming back but I would say yes to know what happened to him. Maybe a game in the heart of the HCF? I want it... whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff