Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:16 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
murruelecreuset
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
X Kaos X
Xaven the Raven
iKatamalicious
DJ Double B
The Shiny Furret
Drago Ryder

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Having two pokemon was very helpful for the task mister Reyes had assign them for class. Marco was gathering large rocks as mister Reyes's instructions. Charmander was currently creating a small area for the fire using the rocks that Marco brought him. Meanwhile, Murkrow was gathering sticks to use for the fire. The bird pokemon's ability to reach high places made it easier to grab random sticks off of the nearby trees. Murkrow would leave the sticks in a pile which Marco would inspect to make sure they were not wet in any way. Mister Reyes had suggested to collect dry leaves as well saying it would help when making the fire. Once all the materials were gathered, it was time to attempt to build a fire.

Mister Reyes had helped him enough by telling him what he should gather and Marco didn't really want to ask him any further questions. With all the materials in front of him he felt excited about putting them together. It was like playing with Lego's when he was little-er. Charmander had already used the large rocks that Marco brought to make a circle around a small area. Marco grabbed the dry leaves and placed them inside the circle until they covered the whole area like a bed sheet. Next came the sticks which he started to stack on top of each other like a box. He partly did it for fun, but he also remembered that his dad would always kind of build the fire in a similar manner. Once the fire place was build all that was needed was to actually create the fire.

Marco had to sit down and think about this next part. Charmander took a sit next to him on the grass and crossed his arms mimicking his friend's posture for thinking. Even Murkrow decided to join as he flew and landed on top of Marco's head making himself comfortable before closing his eyes as if to ponder over their current problem. The trio were quite the sight if anyone bothered to look at them. Marco didn't mind the extra weight on his head, but it did mean that he would need to come up with an answer soon or his neck was really going to hurt. The black-haired boy looked around him or rather he looked next to him at his fire lizard pokemon...duh. Marco stood up scaring Murkrow, but the avian pokemon remained on top of his head, "Charmander you're a fire-type pokemon, you can make the fire with the new move that you learned today!" Marco exclaimed with lots of excitement.

Charmander blinked at him as if trying to process the information. Once it hit him, he stood up as well and nodded. "Char Char!" he responded and then faced their campfire set up with a serious look on his face. Marco did the same and with both of them looking so serious then you would think they were about to battle the pile of sticks. "Charmander use Ember!" Marco pointed at their campfire and the red lizard opened his mouth to fire three small orbs of flame. The little spheres struck the sticks and dry leaves instantly igniting them creating a fire. The sound of the wood cracking could be heard and Marco looked at both his pokemon. Together they fist pumped into the air congratulating themselves on their victory.

==========

User Image

Seeing that Marco was handling the campfire on his own after he had given him instructions, Antonio decided to walk around the campsite to inspect the other students work. Everyone was working on the task and just like he suspected many of the students had already assigned roles to themselves. Some were leaders giving out their followers instructions while others were said followers who didn't really question the leader. Antonio was hoping to see teamwork on a more equal basis, but this was also a form of teamwork so he couldn't say their approach was bad. Today's exercise was meant to teach them about cooperation.

Whenever children thought about leaving for their pokemon journey they usually think about a solo adventure when that wasn't always the case. In fact, many trainers actually tended to travel with other trainers in either small groups of two or three or greater groups of five and more. Trainers learn quickly that it is more beneficial to travel with other people because of the skills that person adds to the group. Knowing and learning how to work together was key in any group because if members of the same group clashed against each other too often then bad things tended to happen. Antonio pushed away those dark thoughts since they usually lead to the Missing Children cases where even trainers that were part of a group turned on each other.

"Don't forget to include your pokemon in the activity, they can be a great assist and help you not to overexert yourselves." Antonio would give out small advises like that every so often, but overall the students were going a good job. Once he was done making his rounds, he returned to see Marco's progress. The black-haired was working quite well with his pokemon and they had gathered all materials. Antonio was surprised when Marco didn't approach him about the next set of instructions instead it looked like he wanted to figure it out on his own which was an excellent mind set. He watched him until he completed the campfire and chuckled seeing the way he was celebrating with his pokemon.

Antonio glanced at his watch seeing class needed to come to an end. Hopefully the other students managed to finish or were at least very close. "Alright everyone, pay attention for a moment," he gave them a couple of second to settle down, "we have a student to has completed his campfire using the help from his pokemon." Antonio was speaking about Marco's campfire which indeed had quite a good fire going. It was a small campfire, but the results was what he was happy about. "Remember that even a small fire can help you warm up so long as you continue to feed the fire. However, feed the fire too much and it will grow uncontrollably. One of the most important things to know about campfires is how to properly put them out."

The substitute teacher pulled out a water bottle which he began to pour on Marco's campfire. "Since this campfire is small, pouring some water on it will extinguish the flames," once he was done he glanced at the black-haired boy with an apologetic smile since he put out his campfire. "If the campfire is a big bigger then you should use sand to put it out. One other method, and this is the one suggested by most Pokemon Rangers, is to dig hole pour the contents of the campfire in it. This way any remaining ashes are cleaned up and there's no danger of possible forest fires. Always, always remember to properly put out your fire." Antonio glanced at his watch seeing that it was time for the students to head to lunch.

"Alright that will be all for today class. You may stay and complete your fire, but you are all dismissed for lunch. Don't forget to clean up any mess you made, this Campsite needs to look just like you found it, clean." Antonio brought out a large bag labeled "Sand" for the students to use; he smiled at them. He would wait until they all leave since he had to make sure the Campsite was indeed clean. The students were still young so he couldn't leave to pick up after themselves just yet.

==========

Marco stopped his cheering once mister Reyes spoke about his campfire. When he went to take a look, he noticed that most of the students in class were staring at his direction. Marco immediately froze some might even say that he turned into stone complete stillness. Mister Reyes words were mostly not hear by him since at the moment he was nervous. Murkrow pecked at his trainer's head but nothing. Marco came back to life when his fire was put out by a water that mister Reyes poured from a bottle.

He was explaining that all fire must be put out properly due to safety and such. Marco agreed, he lived by a town that was near lots of wooden areas and they were always told by the elders to respect nature. Putting out fires and properly disposing of any of the remaining ashes was part of respecting nature. Marco felt a bit embarrassed that his campfire was being used as class material, but at the same time he was little happy that he was being helpful to the class. Of course, standing awkwardly while other students were looking at his direction did make him anxious.

Once the talk was over, mister Reyes was dismissing the students since it was Lunch time. Marco was happy to hear those words. His campfire was put out, but he still needed to clean up the ashes like mister Reyes told them. "Alright Charmander help me dig a hole so we can pour the ashes in it," the red lizard nodded and together started digging a hole big enough for the ashes to be poured in. Once they finished this task, Charmander (being a fire pokemon) took the ashes to hole then closed it; their cleaning was complete! "Great job guys, let's go to Lunch!" both pokemon nodded and none of them wasted any more time. "Bye mister Reyes! Thank you for today's lesson!" Marco waved good bye as he ran off with Charmander and Murkrow running/flying along side him.

==========

[Marco Exit, Antonio stays]

(Here is the list of students and their partners:
1) Silvano and Maria
2) Evelyn and Marcus
3) Skylar and Chessebelle
4) Blitz and Josh
5) Ava and Veronica
6) Tera and Koru)

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:57 am
User Image
                                        User Image
                                        𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                        xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                        xxxxxx__Chespin____________________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica looked up at the teacher as he spoke up. He had paired her with the girl she was with, whose name was Ava. Great! She remained quiet while the teacher explained their assignment. So, they were to build a fire, and use fire type Pokemon to light it. It seemed easy enough, except that they had to gather the wood themselves. What if she got dirty, or broke a nail? That would be tragic! Still, it was an assignment, so she had to do it. With a nervous sigh, she gave Ava a sheepish smile. "Well, I guess I'll start looking for some sticks or something. I'll be right back," she said, turning on her toe and heading into the trees behind her. Chespin jumped down and ran after her trainer, eager to assist.

The stick finding went well enough, but the ones Veronica managed to find were all covered in dirt. She carried them back, one by one, holding them by two fingers and an arm length away from her body. She could not get dirty. She still had lunch and one more class to attend that day. Setting each individual stick down in a pile. By the time she had a measly collection of them, the teacher announced that class was over and that they were dismissed for lunch. Veronica gave a saddened sigh, looking to Ava. "I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the assignment, Ava. It's my fault, and I'll take responsibility for it." she said with an apologetic look in her eye. Chespin helped her trainer clean up her pile of filthy sticks before following her to lunch.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                          Pokemon: Chespin
                                          Friendship Points:
                                          User Image
                                          Level: 5
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                          Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                              ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                              ► Growl - the user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Attack 1 stage
                                              ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

Sorry this is so late, work started calling me in on my days off. D:
word count: 274

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:02 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Classmates/Cyndaquil/Mr. Reyes/Outdoor students Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ:Curious OOC: mmm....overslept....◉

"Alright here we go!" Koru chirped after finding a nice bundle of dry sticks to use for the fire. She shuffled around back towards Josh and started to arrange them on the ground,"These are some pretty good ones. Now we just have to-" She stopped hearing Mr. Reyes speak to them again. She was surprised by how quick Marco was able to make his fire, but her expression slumped into disappointment when he dismissed everyone for lunch. Her shoulders slumped in unison and Cyndaquil almost slipped off, able to roll into her crouched lap for safety,"Aw man really? I'm sorry Josh I should've found these a lot quicker...." She picked the sticks back up and Cyndaquil dodged them by jumping to the ground. She pointed back to the bushes for Josh,"I'll just put these back. Hey if you need some next class you know where they'll be!" She gave a grin and a thumbs up to her partner then turned and walked back to the bushes and put the sticks back where she had found them. At least she didn't have to clean up an after-fire mess. While she saw others going off to lunch she wasn't feeling all that hungry now- She looked around and decided to explore a little bit for her free time. She waved to Josh and Titaina,"Thanks for being my partner...even though we didn't get to finish the assignment," she rubbed the side of her face,"I'm goin' to go explorin' with Cyndaquil. It's been a while since I've walked around the forest I can't remember anything!" she chuckled. With class over she put Cyndaquil back on her shoulder and left the class area and made her way to explore in her downtime.

EXIT TO FOREST

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Outdoor Class Students, Battle Class Students and Teacher : xxx

As teams of two were forming all around her, Tera had her head in the clouds. She didn't even notice that more students appeared late soon after. She wouldn't have been able to recognize since they weren't in her class. The girl didn't even realize that the substitute teacher had paired her with one of her present peers and were given the task to make a campfire. Sad thing was that if she were paying attention, this would have been an easy task for her since it usually was her job to gather the kindle and make the fire whenever she would go camping with her family. Before she knew it, class was over and it was time for lunch. Feeling that the class was a failure on her part, she dragged her feet to the nurse's office with her head held low. She still had to heal her Pokemon after all.

[[Exit to Nurse's Office]]

[[@Drago Ryder: I'm sorry that I couldn't post until now! I believe there was some confusion with the list and I was supposed to be paired with you]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image??? ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Blitz Ryu

Blitz sighed as he carried a few sticks he had found from the area and set them in a tipee hit style, before putting stones around the campfire. "Azula, use ember." He said.

The braxien nodded and shot a small stream of flames at the sticks, lighting them a blaze.

The trainer smiled and quickly put out the fire, before burying the remains. He went camping with friends, so this was nothing new to him. The trainer then noticed the girl with the cyndaquil head to the forest, and was about to follow her when his stomach growled. "We should probably get something to eat, before we fight." As he walked back to the school, he pulled a small, yet firm twig out of the ground, and slowly fed it to Azula.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY PARTY

Name: - Azula
Pokémon: fennekin
Type: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-ember
-tail whip
-
-
Forgotten Moves:
Additional Information: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Mr. Reyes gave out the assignment: build a campfire. Simple enough to Ava, as she had seen her dad do it a few times before on their vacation/research trips. She looked over to Veronica with a smile. Perhaps they could work together! They knew each other already, after all. Veronica said she could get some sticks. Ava nodded. "Yeah, I can get some rocks and sticks and stuff. Meet back here?" With that, Ava went off towards the treeline, scouting the earth for some twigs and rocks. The nice rocks she could find were covered in dirt, but Ava didn't really mind. Something was better than nothing, right? Her knees got a nice layer of dirt on them as she went down to pick these things up. The inside of her arms got a few splotches on them too, but it wasn't anything she paid much attention to. As Ava dropped them down onto their spot and began to arrange them into a small circle. Veronica would come back and forth, holding one stick as far away from her as possible. It was certainly weird, but she was definitely keeping a lot neater than Ava was. Her Joltik scurried and jumped through the campsite, carrying a single dry leaf in its tiny mouth while other pokemon could carry multiple sticks in their paws. Maybe this wouldn't get done on time.

As Ava began arranging some of the sticks they had, Mr. Reyes called that class was dismissed. Ava sighed a bit, looking over at Veronica as she spoke to her. She must've felt really bad about this. "Ah, it's ok. Maybe another day." She gave the blonde a small smile. It was just one class. It took a little more than that to get to Ava. "I'll see you tomorrow. It was nice meeting you!" As the Chespin helped with moving some of the dirt covered sticks, Ava put her rocks and sticks back along the treeline. She brought her tiny pokemon up onto her shoulder again and made her way out of class.

[Exit]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

The Shiny Furret

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Level:5
              Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Experience:0
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

After collecting the rocks and fuel Marcus had proceeded to help Evelyn with the firewood. He noticed some people used their pokemon to help but he didn't think that was an option for either of them. Yamask had no hands and Valiant was...well he was a slakoth, they didn't do much.

After the firewood was collected Marcus proceeded to explain what to do with the different things they had collected. He liked talking and to an extent teaching people about the things he liked, be it pokemon fishing or camping. He supposed that was where his quirk to blurt out pokemon facts came from.
Together with Evelyn he went about setting up the fire. The smaller firewood was used to set up a pyramid. with the fuel placed within it. Once the fire was set up he looked around to find a fire pokemon since it was something they were lacking.
It wasn't until Mr. Reyes pointed out Marcos' fire that Marcus was struck with an idea reaching into his backpack he tore out a page from a notebook rolling it up and sticking it into Marco's fire to make a makeshift torch.
Mindful of the limited time he had to avoid a burn the boy stuck the torch into their campfire smiling and almost cheering when the fire caught ablaze.
He really did love campfires.
It was then that Mr. Reyes said class was over and that they should put out their campfire. Marcus took out his phone, opting to take a picture of the fire to show his family in his latest email, then released his newly caught ducklett
"Water Gun"
The duck pokemon gave Marcus with a baleful stare but obeyed nonetheless, estingishing the fire before plooping down with a decidedly misserable noise.
With a small frown Marcus returned his ducklett along with Valiant and turned to Evelyn.
"I gotta run Eve but it was really great working with ya" he said smiling at the girl "You and yamask are really cool, we should hang out sometime."

WIth his assingment due for the day, and a pokemon who needed looking after, Marcus decided to take his leave.

(exit Marcus)

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar was rather surprised by how obedient she seemed to be, she didn't seem to really give her much attitude even though she had sounded so cold earlier. She remained silent, even after she had stated that she would try not the be too affectionate and again she was rather pleased with this response. Even if she seemed a bit.. bubbly, it was still better than that Marco kids reaction a few days ago. She was still annoyed with the kid, didn't have any respect whatsoever. It was unfortunate that neither her partner or her had a fire-type, it would have been so much easier if they did. They could just make a small neatly staked pile of twigs and grass, and then had a pokemon light it up. However, they weren't able to do that. It was probably better this way, considering that if they didn't have a fire type, or if they had one that was too weak to start a fire they could start it on their own. So she looked for two rocked that could work, and his that didn't work, she could use two nicely sized twigs and twist them together and create a fire from the friction created.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when her partner said that her name was Cheesebelle, and that her partners name was Don. She made a mental note of their names, after all so far she hadn't really been a big pain yet. So if this worked out maybe they could be partners again in the future... if she needed to have a partner that is. After telling Chessebelle what she needed to get, she again was surprised by her response. She was still following what she said without much of a fuss about being a hard a**, or a jerk. Skylar would never say this out loud, but she was actually rather impressed and the girl had gained her respect. Well, a tiny fraction of respect anyways. When they went their separate ways she made sure to pick up the proper rocks, and returned to their meeting spot of sorts.

When Cheesebelle came back, she noticed that not only had the girl collected the twigs she had asked for, she had also gathers up some grass and leaves as well. Good, that would help stoke and keep the fire going "good job, I see you can pull your own weight without me having to help" she said. Of course coming from Skylar it was meant to be more of a comment than a snooty remark. With that done, Skylar helped Cheesebelle stack their twigs, sticks, and leaves into a neat pile. Skylar then looked at the other "since we don't have fire-type pokemon, we'll have to do this the old fashion way. Luckily I read about how to start one without using a pokemon, make sure not to doze off and watch carefully" she said. With that she proceeded to clash the two rocks against each other with force, and continued this for a few minutes. Eventually, after much effort a small spark started up and a very small fire started to burn. Skylar sighed, sweating a bit from the effort, before standing up. Their fire was small, but it was burning enough to be considered a campfire.

With that done, the teacher said they could leave after cleaning up and so Skylar looked at Cheesebelle "You weren't so bad as a partner, at least you listen and don't talk back. If you ever need a partner and are in the outdoors class come find me again. Just know that if you do end up being an annoyance though I won't be your partner again. Good work for now anyways" she commented, before waving. She the proceeded to grab some sand from the bag the teacher provided and had Ace help her get some and pour it on their fire. She waited for Chessebelle to do the same before they finished up. Skylar then took her leave to get to her next class. She had missed lunch since she was spending all her time getting the fire going and then cleaning up. She sighed "so stupid" she muttered, before leaving the grounds.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Sorry for the late reply, I got into a bike accident and hurt myself so I wasn't able to post until now since I had hurt my wrist and it was painful to type haha. I'm ok now though, but again I apologize!))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

iKatamalicious

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:33 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite

Company : The Class... Marcus, Tera, Josh, Koru
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Yamask stared at Marcus as he scanned him. Evelyn smiled as he did so. She knew everything there was to know about Yamask. Well she liked to think that. When he asked if she found her ghost friend in the ruins, she nodded. “Yeah, my dad was in the castle ruins of the Unova region. He caught Yamask for me as a birthday present.” She said brightly. He was the best gift her father could have ever given her. “Your welcome, Marcus. Yamask might be mysterious Pokémon but at least their interesting.” She told him looking between him and her Pokémon. It was certainly true but then again most ghost Pokémon were full of mystery.

When Marcus commented on her knowledge Evelyn couldn’t be happier. Honestly most found her odd with her random facts. Though, they might just find her odd because she trips over her own two feet. Regardless of that she was glad to find people she fit in with. “Yeah, just what I heard. Never knew that about Aron though. That’s pretty cool although I don’t think I’d like to be on the receiving end.” She replied making a mental note to read up on one. Although chances were she’d forget and never actually look it up. When Marcus said he liked Hippowdon and would like to see or maybe even catch one someday she smiled. “That would really cool. Maybe if you were to start with the smaller pre-evolved form it would be easier to train.” Evelyn theorized.

Now with a partner for the class, Evelyn couldn’t help but take an interest to what Koru and Skylar were talking about. Even Marcus seemed interested in the club they were talking about. Though Skylar didn’t seem happy about it, Evelyn didn’t care. The supernatural club looked interesting however that would have to wait as Professor Reyes called for class to start. They were going to be making a fire which seemed simple. Evelyn was relieved that it was going to a simple task versus a more complicated one. Following Marcus’ instructions Evelyn with Yamask’s help found a punch of different sized wood they could use to start the fire. Even though Yamask couldn’t exactly help all that well he certainly had a good eye much like she did sometimes.

With everything set up Evelyn wasn’t exactly sure how they’d start their fire. Sure she’d seen her parents to it a few times and they didn’t have fire Pokémon but she’d never done it herself. Hearing that Marco had managed to get his fire started with the help of his Charmander, she looked over. Apparently that gave Marcus the idea to borrow the flame from his fire. It certainly worked and it was like borrowing someone’s Pokémon, right? “Great idea Marcus,” Evelyn said with a bright smile.

As class was called to a close, Marcus pulled out a Ducklett. ‘He has two Pokémon cool…’ She thought never seeing the Pokémon before. As it used water gun the fire was quickly put out. Cleaning up the rest of the area, Evelyn got ready to leave. “It was great working with you two Marcus.” She said before adding. “So are you. Maybe we will.” With that she returned Yamask before heading off for some lunch before class.

(Exit)

PARTY
                                            User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 547
                                            OOC : - - -

Prairiefox
                                            Koru Frene
                                            Xaven the Raven
                                            Joshua Warden
                                            X Kaos X
                                            Tera Hatano
                                            Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                            Marcus Bennet
                                            Shadow of Miracles
                                            Professor Antonio Reyes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:54 am
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Campsite, Off-Campusxxxxxxxx who Just DonxxxxxxxxOoc

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle returned to Skylar with her arm crooked with the dry leaves she had gathered, still hoping they wouldn't crumble all over her uniform and make a mess, while she held the sticks in her other hand. Don had been helpful enough to grab a few tiny twigs and put them in his beak. "Thanks for the help, we appreciate it." The white-haired girl purred to her Murkrow as she returned to where Skylar was, waiting for her to return with what she had asked of her. Don gave a muffled squawk in response and dropped the twigs into her hand, looking away as if he was a little bashful about helping. He wasn't such a disdainful creature after all--but Chessebelle already knew that, thankfully. Her blue, almost purple, hues flitted to Skylar as she praised her work, albeit in a rude way. However, the girl took it as a compliment the best she could and crouched down with her partner, now piling her treasures up. "Thank you, I'm glad you found what you needed too!" The pre-teen said in her chipper tone, smiling in her direction before scooting back and watching curiously as Skylar began to create their fire.

xxxIt would definitely be useful to have a fire-type, the trainer thought, but also thought it would be just as useful to know how to create a fire with rocks. Even though the instructor had said to use someone nearby for their fire pokemon, Chessebelle was kind of relieved Skylar would show her how to make a fire for herself. She watched with bright eyes as the girl smashed the rocks together. A skeptical look went across her face and made her arch an eyebrow, exchanging a quick look with Don. 'I wonder if she knows what she's doing..' The girl thought to herself. Her thoughts were washed away as she caught the spark coming off the rocks and beginning to let the leaves and twigs start smoking. "Oh wow! You did that pretty quickly, good job!" Chessebelle gushed, watching the small fire beginning to get some momentum and get just a bit bigger. It didn't seem to have enough fuel to keep going, but she was impressed with it anyway. The girl looked up at her partner, still smiling, but noticed she was going over to the teacher and his bag of sand.

xxxChessebelle followed like a Lillipup, Don looking curiously at the other Murkrow by Mr. Reyes. Following suit, she grabbed some of the sand and bounced over to their fire to help put it out with Skylar, leaning down and spread the sand around the perimeter to keep it from moving, first, then poured the rest over the bulk of the fire like her partner. The girl looked up at Skylar and blinked in surprise at what she had to say. She got the feeling that Skylar didn't like her and would've just left without a word other than bye, but apparently she didn't read her s well as she had thought. Chessebelle smiled softly, not her usual beaming smile, taking a more gentle approach--she thought it was sweet what she said to her. "Thank you, Skylar. You too! I wouldn't have learned how to make a fire without pokemon if it weren't for you." The girl watched as Skylar began to make her way back to the Campus, waving happily to her new friend as a goodbye. She looked to her side, Don still perched happily on his trainer's shoulder. "We should get going. I think we missed lunch though. I might have a fruit bar or something in my bag that we can share on our way to Breeding Class." Don actually seemed to perk at the word 'fruit,' and looked at his partner expectantly. The girl chuckled as she took her leave as well, reaching up and petting the Murkrow.

[ e x i t ]

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

SpazzticPanda1311

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:49 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Silvano, Mr. Reyes
                                          Status : Happy... That took longer then I thought...
                                          Wearing : Uniform

Maria really wished that Marco and Silvano would get along. Why… because being friends with both of them made it complicated. She liked Marco he had a caring heart like her when it came to Pokémon. However, she lived Silvano… sure he didn’t love Pokémon and treated Zubat poorly but he was her friend. Different or not that’s what they were. Sadly Silvano wasn’t the type to just keep his comments to himself and Marco wasn’t the type to always hold his tongue. Not that she expected him to just roll over and take it. No, she’d never want that. Maria smiled when he held the great ball in his hand. She imagined he found himself a new friend. She had yet to do so but good friends were hard to find. At least that’s what she was told.

When class was called to start they weren’t battling so Maria questioned how it had anything to do with the class they signed up for. Regardless she wasn’t afraid to make a fire. It was a skill anyone needed to know if they were outdoors anyways. Since she liked being outdoors it made her day. Lillipup was quick to find sticks and things by pulling them along, which only make Maria smile. For such a small Pokémon she sure had big determination.

Since neither Maria nor Silvano had a fire Pokémon they had to do it the old fashioned way. The brunette didn’t mind, not that she knew exactly what to do. Looking over at how Skylar was doing it she decided to try it. With some hard work and Lillipup’s cheering Maria managed to get the fire going. However it took a lot longer then she thought. "We better get going to next class." She told Silvano as she finished cleaning up their work. Sighing she figured she could munch on something along the way. Then she could feed Lillipup under her desk or something… It was something.

(Exit)

PARTY
                                          User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 328
                                          OOC : - - -

Shadow of Miracles
                                          Mr. Reyes
                                          Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:35 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio finished cleaning up the rest of the ashes as well as other leftovers from the morning class. He took his time with the clean up since he wasn't in any rush to go anywhere. It also gave him time to think about the next lesson for Battle Class. At this point the chances of the Academy receiving a Battle teacher were slim to none so he pretty much accepted the job. He was fine with that though since he enjoyed teaching the little runts a thing or two about battles. He needed to have them start battling soon so they could get some real practice. Antonio's idea was to give them a little more time for their pokemon to grow so they would have more diverse moves to use. Since the students were starting to catch their second pokemon then this made the process even easier. He would have them battle next class and see how much of his lesson they could apply.

Once all his preparations and the equipment was put away in the shed, Antonio packed his things. He didn't bring much with him to class so there wasn't much for him to pack either. Lunch time had passed and he wondered if he a certain someone had eaten anything yet. He could drop by to see if that someone was available at the moment. Yes, that sounded like a pretty good idea. He had the rest of the afternoon free so he might as well enjoy himself with good company. So long as said company was willing to spend with him that is. Antonio didn't want to be overconfident, but he was almost sure that person wouldn't decline the invitation. Feeling quite excited about meeting that person, Antonio whistling a happy tone as he left the Campsite. All he had to do was put up the signs that the Campsite was unavailable that way no one would try to sneak in here and mess things up. The campsite was reserved for classes only so they had to make sure it was well taken care of. Once that was done, Antonio left with a smile on his face looking forward to seeing that person

==========

[Exit]

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny