Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:39 pm
Not human? Adam mulled over the oddity of what he said. Pokemon had their own language. That was basically proven well before the new typing situation with the egg or arceus came about. Dropping his hand to the side, he stretched and yawned, "Looks like it. Time to report it's all done and over with."

The librarian, having heard the thump of books thrown, appeared once more. Eyeing the stacks, she nodded, a smile coming to her face, "Well done. You're not as worthless as I thought. You'll both get good feedback for this." Giving them a wave of the hand, she left to return to her previous work.

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 9:19:46 PM ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 pm
Without a word to the librarian, Izaya walked away a moment after she had. Namie, however, didn't follow after him. She wasn't about to let him off that easily.

the Gardevoir said.

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:29:24 PM))

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:41 pm
The Haunter seemingly forgot, or it was his shyness acting up again,

Adam had lost focus after Izaya had strated walking, looking at the ground and exploring the new thoughts that their encoutner had created, "Hmm?" He responded absentmindedly.

Really, if it hadn't been for the fact Manny rarely asked for anything, Adam would have shot the idea down. This had been the closest that the two had gotten in months, and the most normal conversation. One that didn't end in tears, but in laughter. Oddly, it felt comforting. "I'll see about it, buddy."

It only took a few quick strides to be caught up with Izaya, "Hey. Uh... What do you think about training together?" Adam hooked a thumb to the shy Haunter behind him, "Manny's been wanting to see your pokemon, and it's not a bad idea to train."

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 9:44:35 PM ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:43 pm
Izaya didn't stop or slow down. "...Alright. He seemed to get along well enough with Namie today. And I've been meaning to train my pokemon more as of late." He held up his dex. "Just let me know when."

Quote:
((Saturday, October 03, 2015 9:59:17 PM))

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 pm
"Cool, sounds good to me." Falling back a step, Adam was visibly surprised by the positive response. Well... That as... Had he actually gotten through to Izaya? Or was there something else afoot? Adam turned around and walked back to where the pokemon were. He gave an enthusiastic thumbs up to Manny. Overjoyed, the Haunter flipped in the air.

"Cool, well then I guess we'll see you sometime later, Namie. Nice to meet and work with you." He gave the Gardevior a friendly smile and motioned for Manny to follow him.

Quote:
(( 10/3/2015 10:04:31 PM ))

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas