Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:17 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi crouched down, looking at how the sides turned out from Kurona's fire spell. She shook her head, "No, this is great! Hell, you did better than I would've. It'd probably be messy if I had done it." she said as she examined the sides again. She then pointed at the bottom of the hole, "Now the bottom is next. You gonna do that too or should I?" she said, waiting for Kurona's reply.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:06 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurona knocked on the walls of obsidian before hopping out. "Sure. I can cover it. Not gonna be as fancy as the obsidian but it'll fry it pretty well."
She looked at the pool. There were still specks of lava in it. It wouldn't matter. Kurona took a deep breath, filling her lungs with oxygen. She held it before exhaling and igniting it. It burned like fire from a dragon's mouth but was hotter than a stove.

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:35 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched Kurona work her magic, and then started to think about what else this pond needs. "Once we're done with this, we then need to get some decorations for the pond, like, big stones and stuff." she put her hands on her hips, "That should be easy right?" she thought that maybe they could just find some big rocks in the wilderness around the house.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She bit off the flames to stop and spit a little bit of magma out of her mouth with a look of disgust on her face. "Geez, don't ever try eating magma. Tastes disgusting... What, rocks? Yeah, there should be some in the woods...."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and nodded, "All right, good." she then had an idea, snapping her fingers. "I know who can help us out with the rocks." she then looked towards the house and started to make her way towards it. She stood at the doorway, looking in the kitchen to find Wakai not being there, "Hm? Wakai?"
At that moment, Wakai walked out of the hallway, and had noticed Tsuyoi, "O-Oh! M-Ms. Tsuyoi! S-Sorry, did you need me? I was just looking around." she said as she walked towards Tsuyoi.
Tsuyoi found it a bit suspicious, but she didn't really mind it much. "Uhh, yeah, we need your help with something." she said, leading Wakai towards the storage shed. There had been a wheel cart right next to the storage shed. She looked at Wakai, "All right, grab that wheel cart and follow me." she said before returning to Kurona.
Wakai tilted her head and shrugged, picking up the wheel cart instead of rolling it along. She then walked towards Tsuyoi and Kurona.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:51 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Ene heard the roar of fire. She stood up, pulling her feet out of the water, and watched Kurona work her magic. "Aunt Kurona has awesome powers..."
Erin turned and shrugged. "Some swing swords, some shoot guns, some use magic while others are forced to watch from the sidelines."
"And I'm the one who has to watch from the sidelines." Her head drooped. "I've no such skills like you and Sissy."
"You shared a mind for what, four months and you're saying you can't even use a little medical skills?" Erin pointed out.
"Thassabout all I can do. Make tourniquets and bandage wounds." Ene said.
Erin got up ou tof the water and picked Ene up, tickling her. "Tha's fer puttin' yerself down."
Hehahaha! Cut it-cut it out!" She squirmed, trying hard to fight Erin's hands tickling her sides.
Nami watched and laughed.

Kurona looked at the wheel cart. "We'll need that old thing?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, "Yeah, we're gonna get as much rocks as we need in one trip."
"E-Eh? That's what you needed me for?" she said, whining a little.
She grinned at Wakai, "Of course! This'll be no problem for you right?" she said.
Wakai flinched when Tsuyoi said that, looking down and nodding, "N-No ma'am." She looked away, rubbing the back of her head, "I guess this is fine. I do owe Ms Tsuyoi a lot anyway."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona nodded. "Ah..."
She looked to the obsidian sided, empty pool. Maybe it had been a bad idea to use lava glass, she wondered. It broke rather easily but was more durable than concrete. "Oh, well." Kurona shrugged and looked over to the twins and Ene horse playing.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Well, we're not putting any rocks in the swimming side, only on the side that'll have the fishes." she said, and looked over at the kids too. She smiled and bumped her shoulder against Kurona's arm to get her attention, "All right, come on, lets get those rocks then." she said as she started to walk off.
Wakai was about to follow Tsuyoi but stopped beside Kurona, "So, where exactly are we going to get rocks?" she asked.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"I don't know. It's not the same forest as the one where my home originally was, otherwise I'd say let's go to the creek." Kurona said before taking off at a quick walking pace after Tsuyoi. She slowed down when they were two abreast. "Y'know, of all the girls my brother dated, I think I like you best. And that's a bad thing coming from me, considering most of the people I like usually end up dying or working with the enemy.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:29 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Kurona and then back to her front as she kept pace with Kurona as well, "Well, can't help the fact that I'll die of old age or natural causes someday, so can't prevent that." she then folded her arms, "And, chances of me joining up with the enemy is extremely low...I don't think I've told you this before but, I have a growing hate for nobodies, especially the Organization. And the heartless, well...they aren't a fun group to be with." she said, chuckling. She then looked at Kurona, raising an eyebrow, "By the way...how many girls had Jaecen been with anyway. The only other girl I've heard that he's been with was his previous wife...Emalie, I think was her name."
Wakai followed the two girls, keeping herself close enough to listen to their conversation.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"Emalie was the only other one I liked. The other two, they were major sourpusses. Always bossing me around and picking on me behind Jaecen's back. I gave 'em whatfor each time before they ran off, claiming 'Your sister's an out of control demon!' Jaecen wasn't in the least bit happy. Then, yeah..." Kurona looked at the ground. "She was like the big sister I never had."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:17 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi listened to Kurona as she spoke, chuckling when Kurona spoke of what she did to the girls when they mistreated her. She then stayed silent when Kurona spoke of what the girls would tell Jaecen. After Kurona was finished speaking, she looked at Kurona, "She must've been a great person, seeing that even you think much about her." She then looked back in front of her, "I'm not really sure I can be like her, and I know I can't be like her..but," she fixed her hat, looking down, "I'll care for you all in my own special way." she said, looking at Kurona and smiling.
Wakai eventually spotted a creek, it wasn't that far from the house, "Look! A creek, we can probably get rocks or stones there." she said as she ran past them to the creek.
Tsuyoi chuckled and followed behind Wakai before Kurona could respond to what she had said.

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

She stopped and zoned out for a second and they left her there. She shook her head and held out her arm in warning. "H-hey! Wait up!" Kurona ran after them, passing the nearest of spell tags that ward off demons and heartless alike. "We have to be extremely careful now... We're beyond the spell tags that ward the baddies out... That means you can't pick up any ordinary rock.... It could be a yokai or forest spirit..."
They gave her weird looks. "What? That's why we have wards in the first place! Even the heartless seem to get fried by 'em."
Just as she said that, a heartless walked into it and disintegrated. She put her hands out, looking at the ground. "Just-just don't pick up any rocks with a crap ton of moss on them... And definitely don't tug the moss off."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:54 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi nodded, and looked at Wakai who had already been checking out the creek, "You heard that Wakai! Don't grab rocks with moss on them!"
Wakai waved at Tsuyoi, "All right, I'll be careful!" she shouted back. She then started to looked around, grabbing a large nearby rock that would've been difficult for Tsuyoi or Kurona to carry. It was as big as herself. She looked at Tsuyoi and Kurona, "B-By the way...you guys didn't really specify how large the rocks should be that we need to take..."

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items