Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:02 pm
A peak of interest as a new person joined the scene, her eyebrows slowly arching and after a quick glance down at her chest, grinned back up at him. "Us lot? You mean Team Rocket? Yeah, that's what the R stands for you know." Faleen said with a soft grin.

with her hands full of bag and laptop, she did her best to brush at the crop top over her breast, looking back to the lanky trainer who seemed disappointed in the news.
"Yeah well not off the top of my head anyway, why? what are you asking about that place for?"
She glanced to the other trainer "Know anything about Sagetown?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:05 pm
Caelum's eyes darted between the woman and the man speaking to her. He seemed to mull over the situation, hooded gaze hiding sharp thoughts. Finally the man rubs his chin.

"Sage town you say? If I remember the map right it's at the base of the mountains. Lotta caves and the like but beyond that, fraid I don't know much."

He offers a hand first the gentlemen, then the Rocket. "Caelum. Would like to say it's a pleasure but to be frank ma'am I'm probably gonna end up killin' a lot of you and yours and vice versa."  

Grike

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:42 pm
Hazel eyes widened, though the pleasant smile never left the Rocket's lips. looking from the man's face to his hand, before moving to let out a full laugh at his words.
"Well you're right to the point aren't you, I guess I can see you're confusion, but I doooon't think you should be killing me and mine, considering that me and mine is, for the most part, now you and all those poor unprepared jackets back in that office over there." She said with a jerk to the side of her chin.

With her hands full, she wasn't able to take his hand as offered, it didn't go without and attempt through as she laptop was shifted to her other underarm and she reached out.
"I'm surprised a person of the League would take that kind of stance. Not judging, More power too you, It just means that I was right and that I really can count on you and the KSO to do my dirty work for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:51 pm
"There's been a lot'a stuff goin' on over there...just wonderin' if Team Rocket had anything to do with it." Drayce said slowly, green eyes flickering from the blonde to Caelum. In all honesty...they didn't really know much about what was going on. Ray kept fairly quiet about the whole thing...but the red-head figured if they could get some information, maybe Ray wouldn't have to shoulder all of it by herself. "Ah!" Drayce took the hand that Caelum offered and shook it vigorously, "Drayce, je suis très heureux de faire votre connaissance!" After a moment of enthusiastic handshaking, the trainer finally released the others hand before squatting down to scoop up Purrito. "Wouldn't it be better to fix the problem without killin' people?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Grike

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:36 am
You can learn a lot from a man's hands: calloused palms, a bit of scarring on the trigger finger, the unnatural smoothness of long healed burns. These were hands that have taken and given, it was his eyes that promised he'd rather give than take.

"World don't really work out that way, but if it can be avoided, I'll make the effort." Caelum allowed, pocketing his hands once Drayce finally lets go. The lazy drawl breaks into a laugh when he hears the woman's explanation. "Yeah, you ain't betraying Rocket. I'd say your bait. Pretty bait though." He grins, flashing a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:42 am
If Faleen took notice of the state of his hands, she seemed to respond with a slight tightening of her own hand.
There was a fascination in the gesture she was sharing with this man right now. Obviously he used his hands, her own hands were not too dissimilar , lots of small scars a work callouses flecked the long fingers, as well as large long scars crossing the entire space of her palm, unusually strong for someone of her somewhat unassuming demeanor something she seemed to take enjoyment in showing up as she steadily held the man's hand in the gesture.
"... Oh hey I forgot my gloves." she mused to herself, glancing over the hand she had now pulled away from the man and flexed her fingers, glancing back at the building she had just walked out of.
"... eh I'll get them back later." she concluded with a dismissive shrug.

Hazel eyes flicked back over to the first trainer that she had been talking to, shifting her weight from one boot to the other. "Hm... Well I'll sure keep an eye out for information like that for you." In a moment of surprised delight Faleen's eyes lit up as Drayce started speaking French "Oh wow! What was that? What were you saying just there? I didn't understand that!"

A cheeky snicker met the comments from Caelum "Man, even Team Rocket isn't as blood thirsty as this guy, they even have policy's against that kind of violence. maybe its the KSO the world should be looking out for. I also wouldn't really say bait... I was thinking more... Orchestrator." she added with a broader grin and laugh "But I'll take you're bait, where did you come up with that."

Faleen pointed a finger to her face, though a bit awkwardly since her hands were still full "Would this be considered pretty? Really?" she asked, looking at the two trainers before her.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:50 pm
A soft beeping went off on one of the cuffs strapped to Faleen's upper arm catching the Agent's attention. "Oh, Looks like my schedule is kicking it."
Turning back to the others she nodded "Welp, Maybe next time I'll know something to give you." She told Drayce "And you big guy? Don't work too hard."

Hitching up the items that the KSO had given her she made her way back down the street to... even she wasn't sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:26 pm
Drayce lit up just as quickly as the blonde, a wide smile stretching across their face. "French! Where I come from many of the people speak it." They explained with an emphatic nod. "You should learn! I could teach you or there are lots of books about it."

Wait...they were getting distracted.

"Merci beaucoup! I mean, ah...thank you! I very much appreciate that." So they didn't manage to learn anything...but meeting this person was certainly nice. She was nice to talk to considering she was from Team Rocket. "Imma leave now, nice to meet you!" They chirped, clutching Purrito to their chest before turning on their heel and heading back the way that they had come.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas