Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:45 pm
The female Agent working on Aulus' arm gave a surprised look to Adam as he came over, though her surprise only grew as he explained what he had found, along with the paper white of her complexion.
"W- what you found all that out?" She asked, looking from him to the computer at Faleen's work station well behind the Grunt.

"Woh woh, no, we can't go poking around Faleen's station without making sure she's alright. She has some really secure things in there! We need to make sure she's okay first and for most, and find out first why she took those items before jumping to conclusions..."
Despite being a worry wart the women was now displaying why she was an Agent, and pushed herself to her Feet
"I'm sorry Aulus, but we need to deal with this possible emergency first." She looked to the others, The Rockets around her "If you'll come with me, we should probably start with her quarters."

She glanced back toward Adam as he continued to explain his theory, a slight furrow of her brow "I've never heard of a case where Ghost pokemon possess people... I don't know what they were working on in the labs though..." She seemed to dismiss that, shaking her head at his next question "We have express orders not to allow Trainee into any secure location for any reason. I'm sorry, but no. If it comes down to it later we can get higher permission."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:52 pm
Science Labs

The Agent already in the room looked over when one of the Scientific leaders came into the devastated lab.
"Slow Ma'am, Investigations finally opened up this part to us so we would finally start cleaning it up." She made a gesture over toward the taped off section. "Hopefully we get that back by tomorrow. Any luck in the search for the escaped test subject?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:01 pm
Ah? No Trainees or possession. Oh well. That meant that they would need to find another solution, but first to her room.

"Agent, I'd be glad to follow you, but I'll have you know that her room is currently locked. So we might need to break in... Maybe pick the lock?" Adam suggested with a light shrug while taking out his dex. He tapped out a quick message, "Izaya checked there earlier, it was better to know if she was in her room or not before we went to worse conclusions."

Quote:
To: Izaya

[quick 2 labs, were going 2 faleens room w/ the agent. btw i dont have clearance for u to get in labs just found out. sorry. but i think u can come w/ us??]

"Manny, Haunter, come on. We're leaving for the time being. Or well, Haunter you can come or go. Your call, man." Manny nodded to the other haunter and then to the tank of Carvanha before returning to his trainer's side.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:10 pm
Elevator -> Tech Department

On the elevator ride, Izaya tried to recall everything he'd read on pokemon and possession. He had thought that if anyone would have known anything about pokemon possessing people, it would have been Adam with his love of ghost-types. Ghosts were generally the ones who did possessing in stories and such after all, right?

But the informant thought back to the research he'd been doing just before joining Team Rocket. He had been using Celty to try to find out if there was some way to guarantee some sort of afterlife. To find some link between ghost pokemon and actual souls of the departed. What he had found was that Celty herself wasn't made of one soul but was a being created of many and was therefore not the best subject of study for finding out how the dead could become ghosts. Celty had had no living equivalent; not as a human nor a pokemon. She was an entity all her own.

Izaya also remembered hearing about a Mewtwo that had supposedly used its psychic powers to overwhelm the mind of a human and to use her as a puppet. That wasn't possession in the way that a ghost was said to possess a person, though. Ghost pokemon had been known to turn invisible, phase through walls, melt into shadows, move between physical and astral planes...he'd even read about them supposedly being able to pull others' souls out of their bodies. But even with all that, Izaya couldn't recall stories of them ever possessing humans. He began to type in his dex as he headed toward the Tech department.

To: Adam

[I've been thinking. I don't think I've actually heard of ghost pokemon possessing anyone. There's been reports of ghosts and spirits possessing people, but not pokemon, even ghost-types. Ghost pokemon have been said to feed off negative emotions and even life forces, as you're aware, but it's not the same. Rotom possesses electrical appliances, but again, not humans. However...there was one incident where a Mewtwo used its psychic abilities to control a woman like a puppet. I'm not sure if that counts, but I guess that could be considered a pokemon taking possession of a human. Either way, a Psychic-type is more likely to pull off such a thing than a Ghost-type.]

Ironic, considering Faleen liked Psychic-types the least. Almost the instant he'd sent his message, however, he received a new one - one that made him want to beat his head against the elevator wall.

[I was just THERE! You know what, I think I'll hang around on this floor and wait for an agent to let me in. Hurry it up.]

The elevator doors opened and he stormed out, more frustrated than ever. Oh well. It was probably better he didn't go snooping around Faleen's room, especially with an agent present. He didn't want to have to try to explain yet again why he was so invested in this mystery regarding his ex-partner.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:13 pm
Science Labs - 3

Wait Ma'am? Tambrey faltered a little. /That/ just felt odd. Titles always did, especially when they came from like rank.
"Erm. Just uh, Agent Greene, or, uh, Tambrey. If you like. Please." She offered with that same smile, letting a bit of friendliness creep in though.
She couldn't help but perk and then immediately sigh.
Getting more of the lab back was good news, of course... The revelation she was about to offer was not though. In fact it made her skin crawl just a little.

"Not yet. Um. But we have systems in place for this. It's only a matter of time. Only so many, uh, real hiding spots for it. All right, quite a lot really, /but/ we, uh, we can find it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:46 pm
"Give me a second." Agent Mary said to Adam, lifting up her own Dex and speaking into it as they walked
"Agent Bishop, This is Agent Mary from Robotics."

A pause

"This is Agent Bishop..." Came a male's voice

"Agent, I need you to give me the clearance code to access Agent Faleen's Room, We have reason to believe that she's either in trouble, or the reason for some." Mary replied getting right to the point.

"... So long as you're alright with putting you're name to the action, and taking responsibility." He advised almost as if asking her to sign a contract

"I am, Agent." Mary replied

"Alright, Clearance codes will be sent to you're dex. Please keep us informed, do you need security?"

"Not right now, but stand by just in case."

Mary continued through the halls, asking the few Rockets she did pass to join them just in case. Popping her head into the Break Room, to grab the Blond Agent she had talked to before.

Tech Department > Quarters

Any Rocket who joined the Agent, would be lead up to the Agent quarters. Where Agent Mary would press her dex up again the wall pad, instantly unlocking the door with the codes that Agent Bishop had given her.
The door slip open quickly, showing nothing but darkness.

Faleen would not be in this room, anyone who had been in her room before would know that it was usually very tidy and organized, with many personal projects laying around the work space she had put in.

Now though, the room looked tossed, as if someone had been rummaging through it, clothes, personal belongings, even her bed sheets hung off of her bare bed, a Sharpedo plushy dropped in the corner.
All mechanical parts she had in her room were missing, no electronics were turned on.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:56 pm
Faleen's Room

While the Agent in question called Bishop (Adam felt his back tense in recognition of the voice), he shot off a quick reply to Izaya

Quote:

[Dude i'm sorry, not my fault. Agent wants to go 2 her room and check.just got clearance from bishop so dont get ur panties in a bunch n come w/ k?]

Secretly, some part of Adam had hoped that the room would be nice and neat. perhaps Faleen would be passed out on the bed or ground or chair, running a fever from over exertion. What they walked into was.... Not at all good.

"Agent.." Adam breathed softly, "I understand there might be protocols for documenting this sort of incident, but... The more time we waste on that s**t, the less likely we are to get to Faleen. We really ought to start searching this place now. Finding her porygon, looking for any hint of where she might be..." Adam swallowed, his mind swimming with possibilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:08 pm
Test Lab 3

"Ah, sorry sorry Agent." The other Agent replied shaking her head "I was just recently promoted, so I'm still getting used to it." She admitted.
"I see..." She mentioned about the missing test subject. "If you want I can help the search, I'm wrapping up my shift here, but if the labs still need me..." She paused, tilting her head a little "Its... its not dangerous is it? After seeing this..." she said, glancing around the devastated room.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:22 pm
Lab 3

"Don't worry about it." Tambrey's smile definitely softens, but the question of 'is it dangerous' seems to stiffen her right back up.

For a moment she looks over the lab again with gritted teeth and a shudder, and the her smile is tight again.

"I think it's safe to say we can, uh, consider it dangerous. Theoretically the process should have only enhanced it's, um, useful output. But this, well." She sucked a breath in and did look more than a little worried. "Um. It's output is certainly enhanced and less controlled than intended. We could use all the help we can get, uh, looking for and containing it, but I would very much urge caution and don't neglect other duties. The base must be, you know, secure and operational even as we deal with, um, this..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:51 pm
Tech Floor

Leaning against the wall beside the entrance to the Tech Department, Izaya fumed silently as he read Adam's latest message to him.

[What do you need me there for? Sounds like you have a merry crew with you already.]

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 pm
Faleen's Room

Seriously? Adam sighed gently and sent off another reply. He couldn't be for certain, but he had a sinking hunch he knew what was wrong with Iz.

Quote:

[ 1) Because you want to know what is happening too. 2) You're one of the smartest and most reliable people I know. 3) You know Faleen really really well 4) You're my bro.

Now stop being a dingus and get. up. here. God man. Do I need 2 like get on my knees and propose u get up here n help?? : P ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:06 pm
Tech Floor -> Stairs to Agents' Quaters

[Since when did you decide you know what I want? False flattery will get you nowhere, even if you start using proper punctuation in your messages. Besides, if I knew Faleen as well as you suggest, I wouldn't be in the uniform I'm in right now. And I don't recall having any brothers. I've already done my best to avoid the family I DO have as much as possible, so the last thing I need is another member.]

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 pm
Faleen's Room

He could be condescending or sarcastic, but that wouldn't get them anywhere fast.

[ You're right, I don't know what you want exactly, but I do know you well enough to know that one of your humans is missing. It might be the one that wronged you, but it doesn't change that she is your human. I don't agree with what happened to you, you know that man. Regardless of that, of how the end played out, you spent the most time with her, the closest time with her. There are things I'm sure only you know.

We're a team. We can do this. I can't do this alone man, I'm not smart enough. Without your help we'd still be standing outside this door calling for clearance. Because you already checked, I could give Agent Mary a headsup that the door needed unlocked.

ps. im sorry it's a figurative brother. i'm not asian enough to be a real bro.
pss. my ******** thumbs hurt from typin so much ow i hurt 4 ur sake so u dont hav 2 read my chatspek.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:36 pm
Stairs to Agents' Quarters -> Faleen's Room

[No one 'wronged' me, idiot. So I found out the door was locked. Big deal. Even a pokemon could have told you that much. And just because I don't have friends doesn't mean you can upgrade yourself to being my brother, figurative or not.

P.S. Maybe you should get a Porygon - one that can keep up with your chatter if that's even possible - so you don't have to type everything yourself.]

No one had wronged him. Izaya knew this. Maybe there were some misunderstandings and such, but if anyone had 'wronged' anyone, it had always been him doing the deed. He had always made sure it was that way because if the world split into those who were wronged and those who did wrong, he knew which he wanted to be. That was why he had joined Team Rocket.

He was perfectly fine with being disliked, mistrusted, and feared. That was the way it had always been and the way he'd always meant it to be. There was no reason for his feelings to change now. Right?

And yet he found himself at the top of the stairs on Floor B4 where he had just been and where the others supposedly now were. Opening the door from the stair corridor to the hallway leading to the Agents' quarters, he walked with purposeful, deliberate steps.

No one had wronged him, it was true. He'd been the one to make this bed for himself. But then why was he having such a hard time sleeping in it? Why did he feel this inexplicable urge deep down to try to make the wrongs he'd done right?

It's for Aila. That's all, he thought to himself. I want to repay her for what she did for me. There's no other reason. There can't be.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:45 pm
Faleen's Room

[Sorry, i already sent in the papers. I'm now your figurative brother. but on the plus side, in like 3 years I'll be your older brother?? so that's somethin 2 look forward too : P s**t do i call you onee-chan now?? or onii? I never got that part.

oh that's not a bad idea. thnx. Porygons are cool neway.]  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces