Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:39 pm
The girl seemed to honestly thing he would believe that, and instead crossed her arms and pouted, looking away from them.

"There have been a lot of people that have been attacked when they come out here, Even if you're not with Team Rocket we still need to bring you in and report you for what happened." Rosie tried to explain "If you cooperate, then I know they'll go easier on you."

The girl put on a scared expression, tears starting to brim in her eyes "I really was just lost! I just wanted something to eat so I tried to steal it. I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to trick you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 pm
Sorey was feeling more and more like the bad guy here. "We're not trying to scare you or anything, it's just kind of super obvious that what you're saying isn't true." He pulled uncomfortably at the ends of his hair. "You pointed a berry at Mikleo and acted surprised to see it..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:51 pm
"No I didn't!" The girl cried, hugging herself and looking to Sorey like she didn't know what he was talking about. "Since I found you guys you've been bullying me! and with that thing who keeps just saying mean things about me! you don't even know me!" She pointed to the Jirachi more teams.

Rosie was completely taken off guard by this, holding her hands up "I its okay, please don't cry, we'll figure this out."

Grealhorn said in a stern voice causing Rosie to flinch a little at the large stag drew up behind her

Rosie clasped her hand to her neck her shoulders tensing "but what if she's not lying." Rosie said quietly "What is this was a misunderstanding?"

"See!" The girl blubbered, looking at Rosie "not you're starting to see!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:59 pm
"Nope." Sorey lowered his hand from the back of his neck and set both on his hips. "Crocodile tears. Seen it a million times back at the village, whenever Jigglypuff got caught making trouble. Well - she may really be upset, but only because we're not buying the story."

Mikleo added as he emerged from the water, becoming visible again wherever the air touched him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:06 pm
Rosie looked over at Sorey when he started to talk, telling his side of things.
remaining quiet she nodded lightly, trying to take a step back but only finding the firm chest of her Sawsbuck keeping her from backing away.

Pop announced, stepping forward again to punch her

"Pop stop" Rosie said gripping the Lopunny's shoulder. In the meantime Northern turned very suddenly, her mouth opening to let out of a soft "Jiraa" in fright and she drifted backwards by Grealhorn.

The Girl whimpered at Sorey, but only for a few seconds before she sighed, dropping the act "Ah well, It did what it needed to do and bought me some time." She said with a smirk to the two.

"I'll give you one chance to back off." another voice from behind the two trainers spoke up. A man standing by the bushes, dressed in a white uniform with a red R splayed on his chest, by his side was an Absol. "Before I take my Grunt from you by force."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:13 pm
Sorey turned his head towards the source of the new voice, knowing that Mikleo would keep a keen eye on the girl. In response to the newcomer's words, he turned to fully face him. "Could I ask why? I'd like to finish our conversation with her, if possible."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:21 pm
The man looked down his nose at Sorey, frowning as if he didn't expect that kind of response "Because we don't let our own fall into the hands of the League." He replied pointedly "You're new here aren't you."
He let his gaze drift instead to the much paler female trainer, and his eyes narrowed further with a more pleased look on his face.
"Absol."

The dark type let off a snarl and stalked forward.

"Wait- Wait we don't want to fight you." Rosie said holding her hands up.

Pop growled, taking a step forward as if to advance on the Absol.

Great spoke, stopping Pop

"Really bad idea." Northern added, her gaze moving around the forest with growing concern.

Pop let out a sharp hiss of frustration, still looking like she was ready to pounce.

the Agent tilted his head, looking more pleased with himself "Oh you're smart huh? Luckily for you we're out here on training, So we don't have any interest in your Pokemon. but if you insist on keeping my Grunt over there, then we will take her, and your Pokemon by force."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:28 pm
Sorey stared back pointedly, green eyes unafraid but suitably cautious. He didn't know Rosie's pokemon anywhere near well enough to know what they were discussing, but he could tell the shape of their words: combative and judicious respectively. It seemed that this was a battle best not fought.

"I see," he said. "Would you mind if I asked you a question-- two questions first?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:30 pm
The Agent furrowed his brow as he looked at the boy, tilting his head before replying "You can ask, No promises that I'll answer though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:32 pm
Sorey nodded, "Fair enough. I'd like to know what kind of organization Team Rocket is, and why you're involved in it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:38 pm
"... You are new." He noted, glancing again at the female. "You can probably ask this girl the first question. She seems to get it."

Rosie turned her gaze downward, her eyes wide and her hands trembling as she lowered them to her side. she felt sick, sick that she was against stuck like this, and whats worse is that she was completely transparent about how scared she was right now.
She didn't think she would respond this poorly, it was almost like everything she had worked to do only make her that much more hyper aware of just how much danger they were in at this moment.
She kept her mouth closed though as the Agent continued to speak.

"As for the second, I guess I'm in it becasue I want to be on the winning side. And maybe becasue I like seeing people shake in fear in front of me." He added with a cocky smirk.

Greal let out a snort and a deep bellow as he stepped forward, inciting Pop to crouch down and raise her fists toward the Agent, both reacting in contrast, and defense of their Trainer who only closed her hands tighter by her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:47 pm
Sorey's gaze fell for a moment, not out of the fear that this man spoke of, but out of an amalgam of innumerable feelings, the strongest of which by far was deep, deep disappointment. Nonetheless, he lifted his eyes once more and, as if in spite of the agent's words, smiled. "I see. Thank you very much."

Both satisfied and dissatisfied with the answers he had received, he stepped aside to demonstrate that he had no intentions of blocking the girl from leaving.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:53 pm
"Hee hee" The girl snickered as she slid past Sorey, reaching up to brush her fingers over his face as she trotted over to the Agent.

the man fixed her with a stern look "Don't look so pleased! You failed this mission Grunt! UTTERLY FAILED!"
This seemed to snap her back into place, and she looked a little more humble. as she pulled herself to attention "S Sorry sir!"

The Agent cast one more look at the Trainers, before he and his Absol turned and left back into the woods.

For a few breathless moments there was nothing but the sound of the Rockets retreating.
"Greal." Rosie spoke finally in a weak tone, The Sawsbuck answered her instantly as he moved around to trot back to her.
In a moment Rosie had pulled herself up onto his back, and was holding a hand down to Sorey.
"Sorey please come with me, we've got to create some distance."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:02 pm
Somehow it was just a bit satisfying to know that the girl wouldn't get away with her undue arrogance, but even so it left a sour aftertaste. He would rather she had not gotten away with it because she had been given to the proper authorities, but he knew very well that it wasn't always practical to fight. Running away was as valid a tactic as any under the right circumstances.

He wasn't entirely sure of the reason for Rosie's urgency, but he trusted her experience and responded in kind, nodding and accepting her assistance before turning to call to Mikleo, who approached and sprang upwards to perch in his human companion's lap.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:09 pm
Rosie held her hand out for Northern who drifted back against Rosie's chest.
Grealhorn stamped his feet somewhat impatiently as the humans settled onto his back along with the Pokemon.
The moment they were on with Mikleo, and Pop had hopped up onto his antlers the Sawsbuck took off through the forest.

It was unusual, for a creature as big as Greal to move through the forest with such speed and ease. long bound after long bound, and not once had his large antlers gotten in the way of his journey.
He kept going, and going, not getting the signal to stop, so he didn't. All the while Pop remained crouched among his prongs, keeping balance as he ran as if she had been doing this her entire life, her contrasting eyes keeping a close eye out around them.

Rosie remained quiet as they rode, Northern too who had her eyes closed, as if listening closely.
Eventually the Legendary spoke "Its been a white... nothing is around." She said, and Rosie gave the silent touch for Greal to slow his pace.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff