Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:09 am
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image

ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander took the lead far more confidently and easily than he had four years ago. They were also standing far closer together, and while they probably looked modest compared to how close some of the couples were, Vander knew, strictly speaking, they were bordering on the edge of impropriety. Then again, Wendy had no one to force her to be proper anymore. The elder Averys were rotting in Azkaban, as was her father, the news of which had made Vander declare her 'ingenious' and snog her until they were both breathless. In the shallowest interpretation, Vander no longer had to worry about her guardians and her father, but he also knew that meant Wendy had a lot more freedom than she'd had before. If she wanted to, he suspected she could have very easily gotten out of their engagement. And his father was so disgusted by the 'mess' he claimed the Averys had made of things that he would have agreed. But she was still engaged to him, and now that meant it wasn't because she had no choice, but because she had wanted to be.

Knowing that made Vander feel odd. No one had ever wanted to be with him before, even in the loosest sense. He wasn't used to the feeling. But seeing Wendy's blush and smile, though she was clearly still restraining herself, made him sort of like it. Then she complimented him, which he knew she was supposed to do but still hadn't been expecting- she had never complimented him like that before, except sarcastically, and he fought back a grin of his own. It wasn't true; Vander knew he wasn't handsome in the slightest. Objectively, his features ought to be: high cheekbones, dark hair, long eyelashes for a boy, not an ounce of fat on him. But combined on him... they weren't. He looked perpetually sullen, his mouth was too wide, his neck too long, and he was short enough to have an excellent frame for seeking but a terrible frame for 'handsome'. "Thank you," he said, nearly as politely as she had thanked him, and then, because it was Valentine's Day and for once he was being a gentleman, he asked, "How is your Music Club going?" and didn't looked pained as he said it.

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
                                                User Image

════════════════════════

Sevenᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |7| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ & Head Girl |7| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani checked her reflection in a mirror briefly before she walked into the Great Hall. As much as she didn't really feel like going to the Ball she knew she had to. It wouldn't look right, and rather sad, if the Head Girl didn't put in an appearance at the biggest social event of the term, and it would be the last big shindig before she graduated from Hogwarts, and Dani knew she'd regret skipping out on it, even if she were alone and completely unattached.

She wore a beautiful French blue dress with a demure neckline, with a hemline which reached just below her knees, sheer stockings, and white high-heeled shoes. Her long blonde hair was worn up, and held in place with long, lacquered wooden hair stays. A silver mask with white sequins covered her face. The trick had been finding something appropriate and pretty that didn't make her stand out so much, or look as though she were absolutely desperate for attention. She was feeling less like she were a child playing dress-up as much as she did a pretend princess in a borrowed gown.

'No faery godmothers here,' thought Dani as she stepped into the Great Hall, and started scanning the room, looking for a remotely friendly face, hoping somebody might ask her to dance. 'No Prince Charmings present either,' Dani looked around, and saw the charity auction was already taking place, and decided to avoid it straight-off. Her ego had been battered enough of late without suffering the humiliation of not having anybody offer up so much as a Knut to dance with her.

Pushing aside the gathering gloom she was starting to feel the pull of, Dani decided she would mingle, have a few laughs and try to have some fun, and maybe something nice might happen tonight.

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════

OOC: Alarms will ring for eternity
                                                The waves will break every chain on me
                                                My bones will bleach
                                                My flesh will flee
                                                So help my lifeless frame to breathe

And God knows I'm not dying but I bleed now
                                                And God knows it's the only way to heal now
                                                With all the blood I lost with you
                                                It drowns the love I thought I knew

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Thin lips wriggled into a smile just underneath her mask where it cut off just beneath the nose with whiskers bouncing at each end. The Laughing Fox, as she’d now deemed him, and probably forever would once it became apparent whom she was speaking to, had a familiarity about him that suggested he was in her year. But content with the façade for now, she sighed sympathetically and said, ”You’re in the wrong place then, I should think,” then paused to uncurl a knobby knuckled finger, ”the auction’s about to start, that and the kissing booth will be your best bet. Later though, the gardens—walks of betrayal are always in a garden,” she said this knowingly, but had no real evidence other than her own firm suspicions. Gut instinct, her brother called it more than once, whatever it was, it was wrong more often than not (like many of her predictions.)

”Too easy or too hard? Neither, of course. When people think they’re hidden, they show who their trueselves are, can you call it stalking if they’re the ones showing you?” Effy hummed thoughtfully, or was she Savannah now that was in the company of her classmate and not her family? She could be anybody, she realized, and that alone pricked her lips into another smile.

”Hmmm,” she nodded along, though unsure if it was in agreement, or a polite, ‘please continue while I proceed to judge you,’ sort of nod that her brother swore up and down she uses, while she is in fact, unaware of its very existence. None of the words buzzing in her mind were appropriate for the conversation at hand, nor the riddles. So in a completely obviously nonchalant voice, she asked, ”And what do you predict will happen at this unveiling? If I had to bet, at this rate, not much… not without a guiding hand, I suppose.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: cat mask 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'4", 101lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:27 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in the Great Hall >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

A mischievous grin split on Benjamin's face as Morven jumped some at his whistle. It wasn't often he could make Morven jump and was always amusing when he managed to. He still hadn't entirely groan out of the phase where he would steal her hair clip and tease her and joke about dancing not only with her but Camila too. Likely he would never grow out of the phase. He was okay with this or was as long as it didn't end up with Morven and Timmy (and he supposed Mira could be included) and Jesse and Elliott growing entirely too tired of him and ditching him forever. He didn't think he could handle that. "What can I say I'm predictable," Benjamin answered her dry tone, "though I think that fifth year was appreciating it too... as were a few others." His own tone was a bit dry as he pointed out other's interest in it. He had even seen some fourth year girl checking her out at one point. He could tell it wasn't him her eyes were on. Seriously just because you were behind a mask didn't mean your misdeeds wouldn't be found out. If you were going to be shameless you should be bold about it, was Benjamin's theory.

His good humor evaporated some as she corrected him about graduation. "Ugh... don't remind me," Benjamin said. He wanted to whine to Morven about her leaving him and confess his dying love but he suspected Morven would not only laugh at him but be all the more likely to square that away so that two months into next school year she'd dump him.

At least the conversation was changed when he mentioned the gift he got her. He grinned as she pulled it out and told him he didn't have to. "I know. It's couture, by the way. One of a kind. Okay not quite true couture but you get the idea." He grinned larger as he saw Morven bite her lip and then peck him on the lips, he moved in to kiss longer but Morven pulled away already. His hand had already inched further down her back though and she made no effort to move it. Apparently Morven was mad at him. He was pretty sure the ring bought him at least a quicker forgiveness.
                                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                            The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

In the twenty minutes that passed, at least fifty students had flooded through those doors and crowded the hall. So many dresses, so many masks; Axel never realized how many students were actually in this school until they were all congested together in one room and not knowing who was who. Some were more obvious than others, not like the burgundy dress sashaying right for him. Wait a minute—she was coming right at him, wasn’t she? Axel straightened his posture upon realizing this, examining the loose curls in her hair, the braid along her golden crown, right down to the strappy heels at her feet. ”Huh?” Axel eyed her up and down, if not to try and see who she was then to at least take a second glance at her dress. It had to be Nina, he was sure now. Smiling cheekily at what was definitely an improvement from their grungy quidditch uniform, because honestly, their good looks deserve to be appreciated by the world. Besides, aside from practicing and studying, he regretted not making more of an effort to hang out with his mates, especially Nina. There’s only a few months left of school after all, and then he’ll be off to Romania. Not much time for pubbing and drinking when he’s studying dragons.

”Just, er… waiting, I guess,” he said, trying to play it cool, ”waiting for someone special…” If she wanted to pretend not to recognize him, he could play along too. It wasn’t like he made an effort to conceal himself, after all. His hair was the same usual rumpled mess of effortless perfection that took twenty minutes to tame while looking as if he’d rolled out of bed all the while, and his usual attire out of classes were button-down’s and jeans. Without the mask, he might as well’ve been normal. In hindsight, he really should’ve done more of an effort, but that was never his style. ”Someone fun and sweet and blonde… someone like you, actually.” If his tone didn’t give away the nervous tension hanging like a weight in the back of his throat, then he hoped she wouldn’t notice him nonchalantly wiping the clammy sweat from his hands to the back of his trousers. Still trying to maintain that icy cool charade, he held out a now-dry hand and smiled, ”So, would you like to dance?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
The Great Hall
Dressed in: crimson button down
17 yrs Ψ 5'10" Ψ 160lbs
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄════╝

[quote="shabatha]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:39 pm
Stranger in the dark, the lonely night;
Heard your mother, calling:
"Where you been, Cain, where you been?
Where’s your brother?"
Abel in the dark, Abel in the night;
Heard his brother, calling:
"Watch your sin, Cain, watch your sin
Remember, I’m your brother."

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺˁᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy groaned. "But then I'd have to walk all the way over there, and I'd look odd just lurking around by the kissing booth." His tone lifted slightly. "The gardens, though, that's a good idea." People rarely went 'out for air' because they really needed air. Whenever his parents exchanged a look and stepped out of a room together, it was because they were about to argue, and neither wanted their children to witness their defeat. Of course, his father usually won, but only because, he suspected, his mother let him.

He shrugged again. "You can stand outside someone's window and watch what they do when they're all alone, and no matter what it is they're doing, you can still be arrested for it. They're showing you. It doesn't matter." The Cat had a strange little smile now, and he smiled in return. "Besides. Is it their true selves or who they just want to be?" Wearing masks was like switching faces. So you could be someone else, someone you wanted to be but were too scared to be under normal circumstances.

He didn't know what to make of The Cat's thoughtful hmm, and laughed. "A few cases of mistaken identity! And the whole end of the game thing, I guess. When everyone stops playing pretend and realizes they're the same old people they always were." Cy ordinarily liked games, and couldn't be sure why he was so eager to see this one end. Did he just want to watch the mystery and excitement of the whole thing slowly drain away, or was he trying to make a point about something? Either way, he thought it best not to worry too much about it.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

The light goes down; a mark from God;
You’re shaking now, your brother’s blood...
Left alone, what have you done?
Your father’s boy, your mother’s son!
Adam in the dark, Adam in the night...
Heard a father calling, "Man and sin, Cain,
Remember, man and sin love each other."
Eve in the dark, the lonely night, only mother calling...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:43 pm
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.
                                                      [/

Aimee grinned when her friend spotted her and made her way over to her. The grin turned into a major blush though, when Caty complimented her and wished her happy valentines day. "Happy Valentine's Day Caty!" She replied eagerly. As embarassed and nervous as she was, she was very excited that her and Caty were attending the ball together. Even if it was just as friends. She toyed with the package and then blushed once again when she realized that her friend had a gift as well.

She gently took the daisy handed to her and stuck it behind her ear. "Uh.... um... y-yes.. It's for you C-Caty." She stuttered out, groaning internally at the fact that she was stuttering. How obvious could she be? Jesus! She quietly opened Caty's present curiously. Inside was a cute little fox and some chocolate and tea cakes. As well as a card that said something about her being a foxy date. She blushed even harder at that. Maybe Caty did know she had a crush on her after all. Was she making fun of her and her crush? She bit her lip and really hoped that wasn't the case. "I um... made your gift in my freetime. I thought.... you'd like it."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

As Evander thanked her for the compliment his tone nearly as formal as hers, Wendy could not help but find it ever so slightly funny. One would think they were from an era two hundred years ago and had just met, not that they had spent a good deal of their summer snogging and were a teenage couple at a school dance in 2032. Though she supposed the fact they were engaged was a testament to how old fashioned they tended to be. For all that she and Evander claimed to want to escape the confines of tradition they were very much clung to it. Even she did and she had no one to stop her from being like the other girls in their less than classy dresses, busy flirting and even snogging in the middle of the dance floor like a bunch of harlots. The boys they probably barely even knew and would dump by March too.

"It's Mira's too," Wendy answered, a bit surprised at Vander inquiring about the music club. The last time he went she had to nearly beg him to attend. It was a shame he was a good musician. She wished he played violin more often. Unfortunately serenading her was something the Slytherin was not prone to do. "We missed you at our meetings. Or I missed you," She said with a small smile before continuing, "It's mostly halfbloods and mu-muggleborns who like less traditional sorts of music. Their music isn't bad, but I'm not an expert on it. Sometimes I just wish some first or second year would come in wanting to play or being able to play a viola, or a cello, or violin. Or if someone wanted to learn the harp. I could teach them. No, they mostly want to learn guitar or something of that sort. Maybe piano... maybe I should bother learning piano. It can't be that hard, right?"

Time: Valentines 2032
Dressed: As if born of the sea

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:23 pm
We can fight our desires...
But when we start making fires;
We get ever so hot,
Whether we like it or not!
They say we can love who we trust,
But what is love without lust?
Two hearts with accurate devotion...
What are feelings without emotions?

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven resisted the urge to glare at the grin on his face when he made her jump, something he hadn't successfully done in a long time. She'd built up a tolerance, she supposed. That, or he'd matured. She was inclined to believe the former and not the latter. The Slytherin rolled her eyes at his retort about her dress. She wouldn't have worn it if she hadn't wanted people to notice. It was't like she saw herself being invited to many things like this as an adult, so she might as well show off while she had the chance, and this might as well be her last chance. Well, other than when her sisters predictably and dully got married. They would probably force her to be a bridesmaid so she couldn't upstage them.

He sounded less amused at her correction, which was what she had been going for. She could have prattled on about how excited she was to be getting the hell out of here, just to twist the knife in deeper, but she wasn't that cruel, and she wasn't that much of a liar. She wasn't looking forward to graduating. At all. She had no idea where she was going to live, how she was going to afford to live, whether she'd be accepted as a Witch Watcher or if they'd laugh in her face, and what she was going to do if that happened. Work for Newlyn and be stuck in Hogsmeade? She'd rather sleep on the street somewhere. Alright, she wouldn't, but it'd be pretty horrible being forced to endure working at the music shop and watching her sister and Miles flirt.

"I'm sure," she said sarcastically to his smug response, and was not at all surprised when he tried to prolong the kiss, which probably would have happened had she not been faster. He seemed to have finally gotten the message that she was not quite pleased with him, but that hadn't stopped his hand from traveling as far down her back as he dared to go without her slapping him. She supposed she could have made a fuss about it, but she didn't feel like it. Morven didn't know what she felt like. Was she just mulling over their relationship because it was Valentine's Day, because in a few short months she'd have graduated, or both? She wanted to make him suffer in silence, but on the other hand... she didn't want to be bored. "Did you see Timothy?" she finally asked. "I saw him with flowers. Looking for Mira."

OOC:
mc2

I'm going in for the kill...
I'm doing it for a thrill...
Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand,
And not let go of my hand.
I had my hopes out on the line;
Well, they'll be ready for you in time.
If you leave them out too long,
They'll be withered by the sun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:45 pm
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image

ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander just shrugged, and had to fight to keep himself from snorting at what she said next, before she corrected herself. He seriously doubted anyone in that club besides her cared if he didn't show up for their meetings, and he usually didn't. He smirked faintly at her almost slip up. He was trying to picture Wendy sitting there with a look on her face while surrounded by guitar playing muggleborns. "Maybe you should start having a different instrument everyone has to play every week. Force them all to play harp once in a while." At her mention of piano, he said simply, "I can make Anti teach you; she's been playing it forever." Technically, it should have been him playing it, but at this point, he didn't think his parents cared who played what so long as their children had some musical skill. As a result, he was a very good violinist, albeit one who hated playing in front of others, and his sister was a talented pianist. .

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:17 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

========================
Nina Kagome Vienna
Beater ♥ Single ♥ Sixth Year ♥ Gryffindor ♥ Muggleborn
========================

Who knows just how to get what I wanna
What I want to do is spring this on you
Back up all of the things that I told you

╔═════════════════════╗

Nina seemed to have struck a nerve when she had walked towards him. She enjoyed what seemed to be his eyes going over her once, twice. She giggled quietly. He had his normal flare that she didn't immediately recognize until up close. Tousled hair, but at least he wasn't sweaty like she had seen him at Quidditch games and practices. It was a much better tousle than wind tousle. Of course, that was her own personal opinion. But seeing him more than usual was always better in her book. She grinned slyly as he said he was waiting for someone. Someone Special."Someone special? So your taken? Too bad..." She continued to tease. But as he continued, she noticed the crimson button-up that almost matched her dress. His was just a little darker than hers. Almost as if it were planned. She smiled a little at the thought. And as he continued talking, some words stuck out to her. Fun? Sweet? Blonde? Awwww. She blushed a little as he definitely pushed those ickle ego buttons that made her feel special. "Well someone sounds pretty amazing if you ask me. Blonde's are supposed to be bunches of fun."

Nina wasn't sure if maybe her braid was too tight, but why she said things like that she would probably never know. But as long as she was teasing, it would probably be fine. Or maybe it was the rose choker she had on, keeping oxygen from her brain. To think he was actually looking or waiting for her. She thought she could her some nerves in his voice, but she was pretty dazed at just what he had said. She was fun and sweet? Yes! She smiled as he offered a hand. "Alright, sure. But just a warning. I can't dance to save my life." She said chuckling as she took his hand.

╚═════════════════════╝

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

You say you're a big boy
But I can't agree
'Cause the love you said you had
Ain't been put on me
I wonder

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Ball stuff, it's burgundy.
And it feels good to be with people like Axel!
Although my mind keeps wandering to He thinks i'm fun. And Sweet. awwww... Is my face red? Oh no.

╚═════════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Sixth Year │ Chaser │ Prefect

Dylan chuckled lightly as she spoke, a quick image of being pushed away by her in confusion popping into his head. That would be awkward, he thought. "Well it's a good thing it's me, then," he said with a grin. At her question, he shook his head, thinking now that he had indeed just gotten lucky in finding her. "Not very long, no. Actually just arrived, but what a wonderful welcoming sight." He fidgeted with the necklace in his front pocket, shuffling on his feet a bit. "I, um.. Got you something. I figured we haven't been able to spend as much time together recently, but I do still care about you, so I got you this," He pulled out the necklace for her to see, which was formed into the shape of a crescent moon. He had thought about getting her one shaped like a heart, but that seemed just a bit too cheesy. "I hope you like it."

shabatha

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emily Vanadeth ❤

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty smiled brightly as her friend tucked the daisy behind her ear reminding her a bit of Tiger Lily before she was handed her own present, though curious as to why Aimee was stuttering. She didn't want to mess up the pretty wrapping but she also really wanted to see what was inside, so she gingerly tore open the package and her mouth flew open in a larger grin at the sight of such a beautiful beaded bracelet. When she was told that she had made the bracelet she gave an "awww!" before throwing her arms around her best friend once more. "It's so amazing, I absolutely love it! I can't believe you made this! Wait, scratch that, yes I can because you're awesome. Also it's pretty funny because I made your gifts as well. I didn't really know what sort of animals you liked but I thought you might enjoy the fox plus I made sweets for all my friends. There aren't any nuts in it in case you're allergic and I hope you like tea cakes!" the Slytherin girl told her friend in her usual run-on sequence. She slipped on the bracelet because really what else was there to do then looked back to her friend's red face immediately worried. "Are you ok Aimee? Your face is all red, are you feeling a bit warm? I think I saw some punch by the refreshment table if you're thirsty." Caty told her concerned. She hoped her friend wasn't getting sick that would be just awful! ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Alumni │ Mind Magic Professor

Kolton made his way through the throng of people throughout the Great Hall, student and teacher alike. He had completely forgotten about the Ball, which he felt a bit embarrassed about, as he had meant to ask Drusilla and possibly form some sort of relationship with her beyond just friendship--he had heard the rumors, and many people already thought they were beyond that point already. He couldn't lie, it wasn't like he wasn't attracted to his fellow professor, but of course much of his tentativeness stemmed from being just an awkward individual. Breaking up a few couples who were getting a little too close to shagging right on the dance floor, he stood beside who he assumed to be Drusilla, adjusting the stag-like mask he had worn for the event. Even if it wasn't Drusilla, he could still make a new friend. He didn't think there were many female students this height, anyway. "Urm, hello. Assuming I'm speaking to Dru, sorry I'm late. Got caught up in papers, and I haven't actually ever been to a Valentine's Day Ball. It's quite interesting."

Cara MiaKitty

OOC:

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider smiled at Lyall when he said that this was his first Valentine's Day with a date. She was glad to be his first... but she'd had a date on Valentine's Day before. Back before she learned she was a witch, she'd been a happy Muggle. And there was a boy in her primary school that she'd dated... well, sort of. They were children, but still... They'd danced together! Lyall was definitely a better date than he'd been. When he attempted to spin her, she went with it, ducking her head under his arm. After the twirl, she cozied closed to Lyall. "This is the best Valentine's Day I've had so far."

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash