Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:10 pm
[Beach/Citrine--Feebas: Forever alone]

Izumi turned away from the ocean just as the Feebas popped out of the water. Ignored again...

The girl spotted something very large coming down the beach towards her and froze. Was it friendly? Was it wild? Should she run? Running would just make it chase her probably... She had a few pokemon with her, maybe Glados could beat whatever it was if it attacked... Izumi reached down and placed a hand on Glados' pokeball, just in case, and stood her ground since she had no good place to hide.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:16 pm
Beach/Izumi

Citrine saw the person, and squinted at them. As they got closer, she thought she recognized her. Oh wait! They'd just met a couple days ago! "Ah, Izumi?" Citrine called. Betty didn't stop coming towards the girl since her trainer hadn't said to stop yet.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 pm
Sao Kasai

It's the pattering of tiny feet! The tiny feet of a Wooper, that is!  
Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:27 pm
[Beach/Citrine: NOOOOOOO!!]

A look of surprise popped onto Izumi's face as the giant pokemon lumbered closer and she noticed the green-haired human clinging to its fur. It sounded like the person was shouting Izumi's name...

The girl was about to start walking towards the mountain of fur when she felt something cold rub up against her leg. Oh no...

"Woop! Woop!" Not again... This was becoming a problem. Izumi's metal hand came up and rubbed down her face with a sigh. It was that wooper again. The pokemon flopped around from foot to foot and ran around Izumi's legs.

"No! Wooper--Go--I'm not catching you!" She pleaded with the pokemon, trying to shoo it away.  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 pm
Beach/Izumi

Citrine brightened. That really looked like her. "Betty, hold up." She patted her mamoswine and hopped off her. Ugh, it was so cold not clinging to Betty. She was about to say something to Izumi when she saw the little pokemon around her feet. "Oh my gosh! You have-" She was about to get excited for the girl having a wooper, when the woman said she wasn't going to catch it. "Oh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:32 pm
Sao Kasai

Oh my! That's moving fast in this direction! What could it be? Oh! It's a hungry looking Carvanha!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:36 pm
[Beach/Citrine: I am not feeding the wooper to the fish.]

Izumi was about to say something when the little wooper looked past her legs and spotted something.

"Woo... WOOOPAH!" It shouted and dashed away.

"Finally..." Izumi sighed, not seeing the Carvahna speeding towards the beach. "H-hi...Um--Citrine was it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:41 pm
Sao Kasai

Ooh! Look there! Look just there; something shiny is glistening! Oh. Someone lost a set of keys here once upon a time clearly... (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Beach/Izumi

Citrine smiled when the girl said her name. "Yeah!" She sort of leaned back into Betty for warmth and the pair started walking towards Izumi again. Citrine was pretty cold from her unintended swim. "Hey, are... are you having any... l-luck?" she shivered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 pm
[Beach/Citrine]

Lucky for Izumi, she was far enough away from the shore line that the Carvhana decided not to charge onto dry land for a chewy meal. Its belly started to rub the sand and it turned around back into the water.

"U-um... N-not really..." Izumi looked towards the brush where the wooper had run off. "That wooper keeps following me around..." She gave a little shrug. "Wh-what happened to you? Wh-why are you wet?"  

Sao Kasai

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:55 pm
Beach/Izumi

"Ah... I went um... fishing." She blushed as they stopped a safe distance away, but close enough that they could talk without shouting at each other. "I tried... catching a feebas... with my hands." She admitted, and knew how dumb that sounded. "That wooper... is really cute though." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:01 pm
Sao Kasai

It's a quivering mass of limbs! It's got to be some kind of Octi- Oh. Or. No. It's seaweed caught in the tide. (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:03 pm
[Beach/Citrine]

"Yeah.. but..." Izumi really didn't see any reason to catch a wooper...

"T-that was silly..." Izumi said to the drenched girl. "Y-you should have used a rod--A-are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 pm
Beach/Izumi

"I dropped the rod when a seel surprised me." She laughed. "I'm fine though... a dratini helped me out of the pool. So I have 2 new friends. I was just going to go change and wander around... Do you maybe want some company, after I'm not soaked?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:08 pm
[Beach/Citrine]

"S-sure... I-it couldn't hurt--Maybe you can find some pokemon I haven't been able to see..." Izumi sighed, somewhat jealous that the girl had caught a dratini. It was such a cool pokemon...

"I-I'll wait here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces