Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:22 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

Starts up the bike "hang on tight then" puts his on tight as he speeds off out of the manor grounds [exit.]

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:25 pm
Smexi-hexi123

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikhail followed Vladimir into the manor, involuntarily flinching when he saw the other student. So much for him being the only kid here. He noted that his stuff had already arrived and while the man was making dinner quietly slipped off to pick a room.

Mikhail settled on User Image and began unpacking, or unpacking as much as he could with his burnt hands. Which pretty much amounted to him pathetically kicking at his boxes and then flopping onto his bed.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:31 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"Those boys don't live here Mikhail but they like hanging out here plus Benny is a Gardener part time at the manor" looks at Mikhail holding a medium plate of fresh spaghetti and meatballs "I hope your hungry?" walks into the room setting the plate onto the nightstand along with a glass of ice water "I'll be right back I have got to check outside for the weather" he walks out of the room then house looking at the now cloudy sky

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metal's embrace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

A green haired male looked up running though the forest before tripping and falling his glasses flying off. He had been hiding away from people, the bullies, who go after him day in and day out as he sat there his arms all scratched up and bloody as he tried to find his glasses. What a lame excuse for a half vampire The young anime loving half vampire sighed sitting there as he got up trying to keep from falling his blood dripping from various cuts on his arms and legs.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:47 pm

User Image

Walks near his estates gate to lock up for the night as thunder clapped in the darkening sky above him "what a long day today, I've got to check on my arm still in it's jar sighs lightly

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar looked up as he started to walk up near where he was. He looked up spotting Vladmir as he feel to the ground, his glasses in his pocket broken. "hel-Help please." Looks up at him breathing heavily about to pass out form the lose of blood as he coughed breathing heavily  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:12 pm

User Image

Looks up as he opens the gate "kid are you okay?" walks up to skylar

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:23 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Eyes go widen shaking his head all bloody and beaten shaking his head unable to speak feeling Extremely weak  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

User Image

Helps the kid up while taking him inside of his manor as the rain started to fall onto the stone walls "let's get you to the living room to warm up Kid"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail came down to check on the dinner and upon seeing his teacher help the beaten up teenager inside, let out a long string of curses that he knew would probably get him reprimanded for later. Rushing to his teacher he looped the other kid's arm around him the best he could and helped him inside.

"What happened to him?" He asked quietly to Vladimir.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:18 pm

User Image

Looks over at Mikhail "I don't know right now but I need to treat his wounds the maybe worse then they look" sets the young man onto the couch then goes into the kitchen to get the first aid kit "he stumbled out of the forest like this"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"He looks like he got mauled by a wild animal, what do we have fricken monsters living in the woods around the academy?" He said.

While Vladimir went to get first aid supplies Mikhail stayed by the boy's side just in case he woke up and was disoriented.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:28 pm

User Image

"I'd say more like bullies" gets the cotton balls and peroxide out while looking at the wounds "mostly knife wounds and scraps" dabs peroxide and water onto the wounds slowly cleaning them

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

upon hearing two voices around him, a pair of dazed green eyes slowly opened as he looked around. He sat there for a moment or two before feeling around his pockets. Where am I? skylar continued to look around trying to placed anything to that smelled, sounded or even looked familiar. After no luck he sank into the couch worried he had been found by hunters. The smaller wounds littering his skin started to heal up leaving faint scars but the bigger deeper cuts weren't healing.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 am

User Image

Looks up at the young man "your in my manor Kid and please hold still I am trying to treat your wounds before stitching them up or they'll get infected" he said turning around to get a sterile needle and thread along with some gauze "you nearly scared me Kid when I saw your wounds" sighs as he pinches a wounds ending together slowly sticking the needle in as he tied thread at the end

User Image

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas