Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:53 pm
insidiousEnigma
[Entrance Hallway]

"Will we?" Lex questioned, gleeful at the prospect of meeting a fellow social butterfly. "And sweets are delicious, do you think they have those little chocolate filled hollow biscuits thingies?" Those were delicious.

"Of course I want to dance with you!" Lex replied, brightly, enjoying the blush of color."Shall we head onto the dance floor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:58 pm
(Buffet Area w/ Aulus- Also Open)

"Apparently!" Tambrey grinned as she stood back up, waving after the Plusle, and then raising her eyebrows just slightly at Aulus' comment, but he was moving on back to the food and food had been the main topic of discussion before, and she was still feeling rather hungry- especially for quiches, though talk of 'savoury puff thingies' also rather got her interest.

She followed Aulus to the table, followed by Ashbel who blinked and frowned a little at the moving, as she was still trying to talk with Paul, and he was currently going, of course, where ever Aulus went.
"That would be nice. I also saw a good recipe about grapes. I mean, um, I don't think it'll be here, but talking of quiches; it's a recipe I wanted to try one day. Could make it for, uh, a movie night or something?"

Ashbel stopped when Aulus did, having followed the humans, of course, but mainly following Paul.
<< Cute. Yes. I suppose it was cute, and it is a pretty dress. You might be right.>> The fire-fox-mage agreed with a brief nod. << As awkward as it has been making conversation, it sounds much better for you to be up there than down then; that doesn't sound pleasant at all. If you fall off Aulus, or find yourself on the ground, for any reason, you may climb onto me for safety if I am near enough.>>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:03 pm
TawnyAngel
Keita - Entryway

Keita turned to look at who was speaking to her, seeing someone giving her a bow of sorts. Did she know him from somewhere? She could of sworn that she did, but the question was where? Could he be a member of team rocket like she was? Well, she wasn't about to ask. That would be completely rude and endangering herself and him if she dare mention it and he was. As he spoke though, it would seem he thought she was from his line of work. Maybe he really was a member as well ", I am Keita," she gave him a small curtsy. After all, this was a formal event for this coming season.

So it seemed he appreciated her dress, which made the lady smile softly. She had spent quite a bit on this dress, saving up quite a while to get it. Too bad it didn't match her Galvantula ", Thank you for the compliment. Your tuxendo sure matches the occasion at hand, and might I add is pleasing to the eyes," to her eyes at least it was, but she could for sure see how it could be seen as too flashy ", I don't believe we have met before, but I do seem to recognize you from somewhere. Perhaps we do work together."

Keita then looked down at the pokemon accompanying her, reaching out her arm to further point out this one was hers ", This is Shock. I was going to bring my Serperior, one of the reasons I went with a green dress, but decided that Shock here needed to get out more. I bring Serperior everywhere, so I thought it might be nice to bring one of my other pokemon along."

With introductions out of the way for everyone, Shock gave the Ralts and Persian a welcoming wave, glad to finally be doing something fun with Keita for a change. He better not mess this up for her, or else she might never bring him out to events like this again!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:12 pm
[Ballroom - Open]

A young woman stood at the side of the ballroom, out of the way of dance floor nor too close to the tables and chairs, leaning lightly against the wall with her bare legs crossed at the ankles. She wore a simple ivory dress: short in length and contoured to her slight frame, with a scoop-style neckline and sheer lace sleeves. A small, light-colored clutch hung from a thin strap on her shoulder. Her dusky pink hair was styled into a messily braided bun against the nape of her neck. Her cerulean gaze was somewhat distant even as it scanned the room, as if taking everything in without focusing on any single detail.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:05 pm
Pelei
[Entryway >> Ballroom: Citrine / open]

Yes Dith, you are old and single - don't forget it! Oh well, so it went.

Dith chuckled softly at Citrine's suggestion. "Double date? I wouldn't want to cramp your style! Shall we go on inside though now you've got rid of your coat? I heard a rumour that there's food to be had, and of course music and dancing and things." He wasn't much of a dancer himself but it struck him that it might be something Citrine would enjoy and that perhaps she'd meet somebody out on the dance floor, that was what narrative convention said ought to happen anyway.

Viktor made a soft noise of amusement at the idea of a double date, it would look like a child's new partner undergoing vetting by their parents! Entertaining mental image, but a sweet one as well he thought. <> he asked of his fellow psychic type, feeling he ought to make some kind of conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:16 pm

[Entryway -> Buffet w/ Izaya, dragged along into Tambrey & Aulus]

"I-its okay..." Izumi managed to reply about her being uncomfortable. She needed to get out of her comfort zone more often, and she mostly had just not been expecting Izaya to hug her. She took a little comfort in her date telling her that she didn't look ridiculous, smiling a little. Her smile grew when Izaya called out his Joltik. "Oh! How cute!" She almost squealed, reaching out a single gloved metal finger to rub the little bug.

Izumi tilt her head, straining a bit to hear what the tiny pokemon was saying. "W-we're at a Valentine's Day party in Camphoreon." She answered more specifically to the pokemon's question on where they were. "In the convention hall."

And then she was whisked off to the buffet table.

Max didn't look certain on how to take the compliment about his appearance. He looked down at the ice type, Psyche, as she explained why the humans were touching.

Oh no. Izumi shrank a bit; Izaya was calling people over! The girl took a deep breath, preparing herself for socializing. She knew this was bound to happen at a party eventually. It was good for her and she was excited about it no matter what the voice in the back of her head was yelling.

"H-hi..." She squeaked out in greeting to the other couple, still attached at the arm with Izaya. "Oh!" Izumi noticed Mika almost falling and reached out a free hand to catch her if she fell.

Sao Kasai

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 pm
[ Buffet - Noticing Izumi ]

While Jace had still be shaking his head at Swiper, something bounced off the cat's head! Swiper squeaked and turned to find the source, but all he saw was a rustling rose bush. He was just about to go sniff it out when he noticed a strange Pokemon coming up to his owner... <>

"Huh? Hi there...?" Jace was confused over what threw something at Swiper, but before he could react there was a Plusle at his feet. "Oh... Uh, thank you?" He took the card from the messy little critter and as she bounced off he picked up the card that had attacked Swiper. "Well look at that, Swipe. We got valentines!" He grinned as if it were some pretty lady who gave those to him, rather than silly little munchkins, and it was Swiper's turn to shake his head at Jace... <<. . . MEOW!>> "Huh?"

The Meowth was looking wide-eyed in the direction behind him, and Jace turned around to see a familiar face. Ah! Izumi! She looked like she was with friends, one of which she was clinging to, but that wasn't going to really stop him unless she told him to get lost. Until then... What harm could come from simple social interaction?

"Well fancy seeing you here!~" Jace smiled as he walked up to her and the others, remembering to actually take the rock candy out of his mouth before talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:38 pm
[Buffet table with Tam, Izaya & Izumi]

"Grapes hu?" Aulus' eyebrows rose in mild surprise. "That sounds interesting, sure, we should give it a try! Ah, that looks like quiche there and-"

Oh great, here Izaya came like a fart at a funeral; embarrassing and unpleasant for all concerned, and of course completely inappropriate to the situation. Izaya was always inappropriate to the situation. Aulus turned to face the smaller man with a flat expression, a far cry from Izaya's enthusiastic greeting. "Ten out of ten for observation, you shall have a sticker at the end of class," he said dryly, looking the traitor/general mishap up and down critically. "I see you've gone all out for the occasion." It was clearly not meant to be a compliment.

Oh, and he had somebody with him... somebody familiar actually, he'd only met her the once but he remembered the mechanic girl's metal arm distinctly. Aulus nodded a curt greeting to said girl as well - figured he might as well - and added; "Careful, you don't want the Joltik falling and getting hurt. People don't watch where they walk enough."

<> When the new people pokemon arrived Paul shrank back a bit on Aulus' shoulder but waved a greeting to them anyway; at least he knew one of them even if Aulus didn't like him a lot. <> he offered shyly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:02 pm
(Buffet table w/ Aulus, Izaya, Izumi, Jace)

"Grapes." Tambrey confirmed with a short nod, even as Aulus was moving onto point out the quiche and then Izaya was calling at them. She blinked, widening her eyes for a moment, apparently not expecting for anyone call to them in familiarity, but she dismissed the mild surprise quickly, reasoning it wasn't unusual that they should find people they know at such a social event.
Unlike Aulus, her greeting was rather warmer, and came with a genuine smile and a compliment for his attire.
"Hello there. Um, I like what you've done with your jacket."
Another warm smile was for Izumi, though Tambrey didn't find her familiar, unlike Aulus, who was, predictably, worrying over her smaller pokémon; something else to smile about.
"Hello!" She greeted Izumi, too, though didn't introduce herself yet, perhaps waiting on Izaya to make introductions, or perhaps unconcerned with putting forward any names until asked.
Another person- Jace- approached, and addressed Izumi; Tambrey smiled for him too, and nodded a hello, but as his address seemed directed at the shy-seeming girl, she didn't extend it verbally this time.

Ashbel nodded.
<< True but I have seen you and can remember what you look like. And you can always climb onto my snout or my paws if you want me to see you again.>> She lifted her paw up to offer a 'bridge' for Paul to cross onto her.
She blinked as Paul waved and offered a 'hello' even, when people approached. She decided not to wave, but the Delphox did nod her head cordially.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:00 pm
[Near restrooms - Luxury]

Ion smiled warmly as the Flareon eagerly nudged his hand, so he spent a moment running it over her head a couple times before reaching both hands up to rub around the base of her ears. "It's alright," he assured the fire-type's trainer, more than happy to pet the affectionate, friendly pokemon as much as she wanted.

He turned his attention back up to his company even as his hands were preoccupied with her Flareon, and his smile turned a little sympathetic. "That's understandable. Generally a lot of people attend events like this, and they can get quite crowded or loud. These sorts of things can be very enjoyable, though, if you have someone to attend with," he ended with an encouraging smile, "even if you need to find her again first. I'm sure she didn't abandon you on purpose, though.." Poor Ella... He hoped she would be able to find her sister in short order so she wouldn't be alone the whole evening. "You look beautiful in your dress, it complements you very well -- and being social can be beneficial sometimes, too," he finished with a gentle smile.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:04 pm
Kiss cooed delightedly as Zacharie scratched behind her ears. content with the attention she was getting.
As the humans continued to talk however, Kiss hopped herself up onto the young man's shoulder, smiling between both of them before she perked up, her tail swishing around next to Zacharie's head.

Lex

Seeming delighted, the Raichu hopped off of Zacharie's shoulders, landing by Lex's feet where he was then held up a Valentine.
Once it was taken she would beam up at the two humans, press her paws to her heart shaped cheeks and turn to take off back into the ball room.

Congratulations! You got a Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm
K.O

As KO made his day through down the halls of the entrance way, a KSO officer from walking out from the ballroom would cross his path, stepping to the side to allow KO to pass, but offered the man a grin, and give the pokemon with him and even broader smile
"Enjoy the evening folks."
With that he reached out to hand KO a Valentine

Congratulations! You got a Valentine USED

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 pm
Young women leaning against the wall in the ballroom.
(Suudonym)

"That's a pretty intense look for such a laid back evening."
Officer Prye, having abandoned his station at the entrance approached the women. holding a card out to her with a kindly smile.
"I hope you find what you are looking for miss."

Congrats! You got a Valentine.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:28 pm
Five more posts! You guys are on a roll!
Congrats to Aulus USED, Tambrey-USED, and Ion USED! You each get ONE Valentine.

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:13 pm
[[Ballroom - Pyre (Open)]

The young woman's attention shifted to Pyre as he approached and spoke to her. She eyed the thing in his hand critically for a moment before accepting it gingerly. She turned the card over once to inspect the back of it and, in lieu of responding to his words, asked, "What's this for?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff