Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:25 am
Sakura Crisis had the series up to chapter 3.
The site is no longer around, but they do have an lj community.

Here's a link to chapter four.
Yakuza scanlations  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:24 pm
News from the front, everybody!

There's a new chapter of Ludwig Kakumei out, Red Riding Hood and her shotgun is back.
The story is the Frog Prince.

There's Wilhelm bondage and Ludwig spends some time as a frog!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seliece

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:55 pm
*O* FINALLY. New chapter out~ I've been waiting forever X3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:32 pm
Yay! heart

For some reason, Ludwig was under complete in... something... and so I was wondering why Kaori-sensei finished the series so abruptly, but she didn't. So, yay!

This is the latest work of her's that I read (it's been awhile, though...) and I absolutely fell in love with it. I love retellings of fairy tales, and I adore the way she did Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.  

Bemused Dreamer

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:44 pm
Bemused Dreamer
Yay! heart

For some reason, Ludwig was under complete in... something... and so I was wondering why Kaori-sensei finished the series so abruptly, but she didn't. So, yay!

This is the latest work of her's that I read (it's been awhile, though...) and I absolutely fell in love with it. I love retellings of fairy tales, and I adore the way she did Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.

I changed the status in the guide ^_^
Meine Liebe is also contiuing...but Kaori Yuki is not doing that, so...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:34 pm
Sai-kun
Bemused Dreamer
Yay! heart

I changed the status in the guide ^_^
Meine Liebe is also contiuing...but Kaori Yuki is not doing that, so...

gonk

I wish she would finish one series instead of jumping from one to another. She currently has like four series that are still not finished, doesn't she?

And back on topic, did anyone else cry during the Sleeping Beauty chapters? Or maybe I'm just a crybaby after all...  

Bemused Dreamer

Seliece

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:09 pm
o_o I'm still only on the first one D: it took me a while to get my hands on it...T^T I got caught up in Godchild and Fairy Cube.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 pm
the link for chapter four isn't working so if anyone has it in a zip file, please send it to me crying . and I thought the fourth chapter is Blue Beard  

LolitaxOtome

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:12 pm
DeadlyxDolly
the link for chapter four isn't working so if anyone has it in a zip file, please send it to me crying . and I thought the fourth chapter is Blue Beard

It is, that's what people asked for.

I don't have Blue Beard on this comp because I have the tankoubon confused and no one has scanned or translated the new chapter yet...and my phone book is at home...as well as my scanner >_< so...maybe I'll have time to scan it during Thanksgiving break for you all...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:34 pm
i'd love to read this manga heart  

alicedahlia

Avogadros Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 pm
I finally got around to reading it on Sakura Crisis, it is really different from her other works. Haha, Ludwig is such a jerk but you cant help but love him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:47 am
Sai-kun
DeadlyxDolly

It is, that's what people asked for.

I don't have Blue Beard on this comp because I have the tankoubon confused and no one has scanned or translated the new chapter yet...and my phone book is at home...as well as my scanner >_< so...maybe I'll have time to scan it during Thanksgiving break for you all...

that'd be awesome. You rock Sai-kun  

LolitaxOtome

fuhqul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:17 pm
i wanna finish reading this!
but whenever i download it,
there's no seeds or anything. crying

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:23 pm
I love Wilhelm. He's so funny and cute. The prince is so pretty. *_* I do kind of feel like us Kakumei fans were cut a bit short, don't you?  

KitaKurai

Dapper Witch

Freyja (Valky)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:14 pm
That manga is great she manupulated thise fairytales in such a good way!! and Ludwig is super hot... which is quit obvios being a male Kaori Yuki's character.

The ending was very sad sad
And one always wish for more of Kaori Yuki's work wink  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas