Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Nations of Gaia v2

Back to Guilds

Promoting and exploring multiculturalism on Gaia. 

Tags: united, nations, gaia, international 

Reply Chatterbox
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:51 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Ok (inhale).......(exhale) you....you really something hmmm incredible (don't think hulk hmm princess Anastasia will do) so u study a lot while working and most of all u r a active gaian player,,know different language,,travel different places,, interested in a lot of things,, a colector ,, and so on..in short ur an adventurer in real life...

Don't know what to say haha your just amazing sweatdrop
I think you're getting confused. o.o; I'm in university and a semi-regular Gaian. Currently unemployed. I've never left Newfoundland and I only know English. You might be getting what others are saying mixed up with what I'm saying. xd

Haha I thought it was you haha my mistake sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 am
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Ok (inhale).......(exhale) you....you really something hmmm incredible (don't think hulk hmm princess Anastasia will do) so u study a lot while working and most of all u r a active gaian player,,know different language,,travel different places,, interested in a lot of things,, a colector ,, and so on..in short ur an adventurer in real life...

I think you're getting confused. o.o; I'm in university and a semi-regular Gaian. Currently unemployed. I've never left Newfoundland and I only know English. You might be getting what others are saying mixed up with what I'm saying. xd

Nope. lol I live a boring and uneventful life.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:00 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

Y don't you go out and see the world (don't think I'm making you to leave @ ur place)haha I'm sure u have a lot of friends...plan to make things in ur life to become wonderful but first in a practical manner and in a common view you really need a lot of money to make it happen haha  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:12 am
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

Y don't you go out and see the world (don't think I'm making you to leave @ ur place)haha I'm sure u have a lot of friends...plan to make things in ur life to become wonderful but first in a practical manner and in a common view you really need a lot of money to make it happen haha
Money. I can't afford to travel. I might end up in Melbourne to finish school though.  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

Money. I can't afford to travel. I might end up in Melbourne to finish school though.

Ahh I see .. Well its ur choice to decide what future you want...there's always a reason in life its either u want it or not.. Just remember time is ticking... So enjoy ur precious life..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:46 am
Salut~

I go by my username on Gaia, so feel free to call me Jaseur or Jazz.

I'm American, attending university for theatre, and obsessed with the French language and all things French.

Fun fact: "jaseur" in French means "waxwing". It's a stupidly cute type of bird. Google it if you don't believe me. ;D

Jaseur

Star

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:08 pm
Jaseur
Salut~

I go by my username on Gaia, so feel free to call me Jaseur or Jazz.

I'm American, attending university for theatre, and obsessed with the French language and all things French.

Fun fact: "jaseur" in French means "waxwing". It's a stupidly cute type of bird. Google it if you don't believe me. ;D
Welcome aboard! I believe you, and even if I didn't chouchou here could confirm it. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:11 pm
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

Ahh I see .. Well its ur choice to decide what future you want...there's always a reason in life its either u want it or not.. Just remember time is ticking... So enjoy ur precious life..
When you're 32 and still trying to get an education you don't really need to be reminded about life's ticking clock. razz  

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:26 pm
Dsoul IV

Think this was aimed at me?

I am flattered, thank you. I wouldn't say I was an adventurer in real life. More like Dora the Explorer, because of the whole teaching-a-language-as-you-go sort of thing. In my mind, something like this.

Anyhow, my life trajectory isn't at all unusual. There are a lot of Americans working their way across the globe as English teachers. Japan pays okay but it's a lot of fun (but hard to get in), South Korea pays less well but is just as fun, UAE and Saudi Arabia and Turkey pay well but are not very fun, but Spain pays well and is a LOT of fun. I'm really glad I'm here. The Spanish government paying for my healthcare is also a nice change from the USA, I admit.

Actually, the fact that my government doesn't pay for my health is a pretty big incentive to leave the country. I'm young, I don't have a cent of college debt (I realize this sounds normal for you people in sane countries, but from the US with its insane tuition fees, I am saying something absolutely wild), and the Spanish government is willing to give me a job with free healthcare and consistent good pay and other benefits as well as a visa to stay here for a year at a time, plus the opportunity to turn that into real residency status. My country has increasingly less to offer me (unless you count gun violence and Donald Trump), so I have no real reason to stay, and I'm a free woman, so I can go. And I have.

I just came back from Arabic class, so شكرا!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:08 pm
Hi guys!
I'm David. Currently live in Charleston, South Carolina; just moved here, actually.

I'm in the Navy, and I'm at the stage in my career where I won't do much more world traveling, at least not for the military. I was until recently stationed in Japan and got to travel around a few Asian countries while I was over there, as well as going to Brisbane, Australia once.

Hobbies include writing and drawing, video games, and occasional roleplaying.  

Skyburn

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 pm
Skyburn
Hi guys!
I'm David. Currently live in Charleston, South Carolina; just moved here, actually.

I'm in the Navy, and I'm at the stage in my career where I won't do much more world traveling, at least not for the military. I was until recently stationed in Japan and got to travel around a few Asian countries while I was over there, as well as going to Brisbane, Australia once.

Hobbies include writing and drawing, video games, and occasional roleplaying.
Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:24 pm
Hi, I'm Percy! I live in Alabama, USA. I was born in Texas, but my family is originally from Germany. My great-grandfather was the scientist who designed the Saturn V rocket for Project Paperclip and NASA! I'm studying to be an artist, hopefully so I can be an animator for Disney one day. I love to draw, write, sing, and play video games, especially Pokemon and Legend of Zelda.  

Splatoon 3

Mysterious Trickster

Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Captain

Girl-Crazy Tycoon

10,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:37 pm
Bubblegum Gatling Gun
Hi, I'm Percy! I live in Alabama, USA. I was born in Texas, but my family is originally from Germany. My great-grandfather was the scientist who designed the Saturn V rocket for Project Paperclip and NASA! I'm studying to be an artist, hopefully so I can be an animator for Disney one day. I love to draw, write, sing, and play video games, especially Pokemon and Legend of Zelda.
Welcome aboard! Your great grandfather is Wernher von Braun? o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 pm
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV
Aozora ~Blue Sky~
Dsoul IV

When you're 32 and still trying to get an education you don't really need to be reminded about life's ticking clock. razz

rofl nah ..haha grown ups is the one who needed the most educational because u r the example to the young one.. The more you age the more problem u get that's normal..the thing isn't normal is when a grown ups didn't do anything to solve it. Don't waste the breath use it to live d rofl  

x DsouL o

Invisible Donator

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas