[Fin] Peaceful Afternoons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:32 am
Dith shook his head a Ion's query; "No, not Team Rocket just some little group trying to strike rich on the black market. It was a little hairy at various points but we would have had it worse if it were Rockets." He was pretty sure that every encounter he'd had with Team Rocket had ended in stitches or concussion at the very least. "I haven't seen anything of Team Rocket for about three years, before the incident in the mines," he added seen as Ion seemed to be interested in the organisation. "You know much of them?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:54 pm
Ah, not part of Team Rocket then... He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing; maybe bits of both. Regardless that was some time ago, it seemed, so he set it aside. Ion shifted and, despite Jozette's protests again, pushed himself up to a sitting position. "I'm glad it wasn't as bad as it could've been, then, and that you all got out safely," he said honestly as he folded his hands in his lap, "and I only know what I've read over time. I haven't had any personal experiences with them yet." Dima had, though, it seemed - or maybe he hadn't - but either way Ion made a mental note to ask him at some point if he could perhaps ask him some questions about them. He could read from books all he wanted, but they didn't compare to hearing firsthand accounts.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:12 pm
"Heh, personal experiences are to be avoided if you can!" Dith related with a wry smile.

After that he steered towards smalltalk, Ion seemed basically alright but he didn't want to stress him out so anecdotes of various harmless kinds it was!

Once Ion was fit to leave Dith departed, after making sure the kid had transport of course. It seemed that they might have more to talk about in future re: Team Rocket and plus Ion just seemed nice and so Dith left him with his number as well before mounting up on Dolly and heading back into the forest in search of Ada.

All in all this had not turned out to be quite the peaceful afternoon he had imagined.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff