Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Age of Magic: Chapter 1: Enter Magic[O/Not Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 am
User Image━━━━━━━━━━[│║║█║▌]S E R A H │H E A R T S T R I N G [│║║█║▌]A P P R E N T I C E[│║║█║▌]

╔══════════════╗

Serah ran her fingers through her hair, pinning it up in a ponytail with the band around her wrist. She looked up to the monastery. She herself was exhausted. But Dylan was the one who pushed himself to the limits and further. Serah had no idea how he was able to carry Shilga that far and still be able to walk properly. He was strong indeed. He would make it far. She looked back to them and waited. She had gotten here first obviously. But she hadn't left them behind. She looked to the monastery in front of her. It was a big place. The doors were 12ft high, the whitewashed walls were scrubbed clean. The entire area was covered in snow. The rooftop had shingles that curled outwards into dragons. It was an interesting place.

When her friends appeared behind her she said aloud, "I wonder how they found this place. This isn't natural. This place is fairly new. Maybe a year or two old at the most. Everything is in pristine condition." She walked up and touched the walls. Not a hint of grime or dirt. Just wet from the weather conditions. "We can sleep separately if you like Shilga. I am not picky."

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Company: Dylan & Serah
Thought: I hope I can have my own room.
Mood: Aching but a lot better off.
Attire: Casual, Black Hoodie Jacket

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ==== ✹ ==== ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Maybe they just built it? It does seem a bit too new for its own good." She respond to Serah while she went through her phone, seeing that it did have a good coverage (three to four bars according to her phone), so she puts it away as she heard Serah saying they can sleep sepreately. "I guess it all depends on how many rooms we have. There is not a lot of people that got in here so there might be a chance? After all we did have a lot of people, and three people passed out so....maybe we can. I am an introvert, some privacy would be cool." She then took a breath. "So....what do we do? Do we get a room key.....or do we get our stuff first?"

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

"If it is old, someone spends a lot of time cleaning it. Then again there is magic, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise." He looked at the building, folding his arms over his chest after Shilga got down. Dylan then ran his fingers through his hair, thinking. "Well I am sure all of us would want a room to ourselves for tonight. I am sure all of us are tired and would like to relax alone. There should be a chance we will get some privacy."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:53 am
User Image━━━━━━━━━━[│║║█║▌]S E R A H │H E A R T S T R I N G [│║║█║▌]A P P R E N T I C E[│║║█║▌]

╔══════════════╗

Serah noticed a bunch of small men walking around in robes. They all had different varieties of looks. But most of them wore a grey robe with silver lining that reach just above their ankles. She walked up to one, asking about their rooms. He replied in kind, "You will find the resting rooms in the west wing. Just find an empty room and put your stuff in there. Then switch the slot in the middle that shows that it is occupied. You shall see what I mean. If the slot is the same color as the door, it is empty. If it is gold, it is taken." He gave her a slight bow of the head as she thanked him and left.

Serah walked over to her friends, explaining to them what the monk had told her. At the same time, a large crackle was heard as in the center of the room everyone who made it had their stuff appear from out of no where. Serah looked to Dylan and Shilga, shrugging her shoulders and walked towards it. She found her stuff and waited at the entrance of the west wing for her friends to find their things.

╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thought: I hope I can have my own room.
Mood: Aching but a lot better off.
Attire: Casual, Black Hoodie Jacket

Shilga watched Serah go to a group of men as the question about rooms was answered to them. So if the room had a gold thing on it, it was taken...that was all they needed to know. Shilga nodded as she went to the pile of suitcases to go get her stuff as well. Two suitcases and a huge backpack over her shoulders. "Well, let's go then..." She had a small, socially awkward smile as she then walked off to find rooms to unpack and maybe rest. "Afterward, I'll let my parents know we arrived safe and sound. I'll...probably have to leave out the jumping off the building and hiking for hours up the monastery, though..." She dragged her suitcases through the hallway as they searched for rooms, ideally to be close to another. Or well...so she assumed anyways.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Dylan had quickly texted his mother to tell her they were fine and alive. "I am sure my mother has been worrying her head off." He muttered, finishing the text then looking up to see Serah coming back. "Alright." He then turned around to see his baggage.

Quickly he grabbed his backpack and duffel, walking behind once again. His phone went off and there it was. 'Mother'. He answered it of course. "Hey, Mom. Yes, I am fine. Yes, Serah and Shilga are fine, too. They are right there. No, no food yet. We are finding rooms and then shower time. I am sure dinner will come up shortly." He then scoffed like he was being insulted, "No, they will have their own room. I will not invade their privacy." He tilted the phone down from his mouth, "Mom says hi to you both. Mom, I gotta go. I will call you back later." He smiled very lightly and pushed the screen to hang up. "She sounded very excited and worried at the same time."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:12 pm
Story Mode

The three found coinciding rooms that they were happy with. Each room was big enough to hold a large dresser, king size bed, a nightstand, and cubby. It came with it's own bathroom and small kitchen. The kitchen and bathroom were both fully stocked. but the bedroom itself was bare. Only a hide sleeping bag and lamp were in there.

As they were all about to rest there heads. Nico's voice appeared. "Appear at the courtyard at 10am. This is when your training begins.' With that, the friends fell asleep and woke the next morning. Doing their daily morning rituals, they met at the courtyard, each of them walking together.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Dylan fell asleep quicker than he thought. He was exhausted from the walk and wanted to make sure he was completely rested for the next day. It was the day that they were trained and well that was important. Around eight he got up to take a shower and clothed. His face was washed, teeth brushed and his hair was brushed and styled the same way as everyday. He made sure to leave his phone in his room, kinda concerned that it would be damaged in the first day of training. He also thought it would be a first impression to bring a phone to training.

After getting ready, he stepped out of his room and waited for the girls to get finished so they could walk together.

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Company: Dylan
Thought: Wish I was allowed more sleep to make up for the hike.
Mood: Tired but excited
Attire: Casual #2

It had been a well-deserved rest. Of course, it was hard for her to rest because she was in a new place and every little noise woke her up. So when she got up, she took a nice long shower, singing a few songs to calm herself before she then went out to see that Dylan was waiting. She did a small wave while she yawned as she then leaned against the door. She had her phone in her pocket but since her pockets had zippers, she just sealed the pocket so her phone wouldn't fly off. "Morning....sorry...never was a morning person....oh wait...it's about 9:30...never mind." She closed her eyes slightly as her body tried to get as much sleep as possible.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:41 pm

╔══════════════╗

Serah woke up, dreary eyed and sore. She felt her bones creaking with even the slightest of movements. She groaned getting out of bed, rubbing the ick and sleep from her eyes. Dragging her feet, she walked all the way to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, fixed her hair up in a ponytail, and put on some fresh clothes. She had showered the night before, so no need for it now. After she had decided she looked presentable, she walked out of her room and noticed her friends were walking down the hall. She ran to catch up. Once they were all in the courtyard she bounced up and down on the balls of her feet giddy with excitement. Or so she showed the others. "Are you guys ready for this? We passed! We made it here. The magic is now within our reach!"
╚══════════════╝

shinesnowillusion

Shadowstream-chan

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:46 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

Wow they did pass and in around half an hour they would be training with Nico himself. Soon Shilga came out and leaned against the door. "It's okay. I wasn't either. How did you sleep?" Dylan shoved his hands in his pockets and kept walking toward the courtyard. He turned to Serah and chuckled some, "I am. I can feel it. It's really close. I mean we are going to be training with Nico himself. This is amazing."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shilga mumbled her answer for him: "I slept like a rock...until the alarm clock came on. Then I felt like I hadn't slept in days." She could see Serah was awake, and her energy and enthusiasm made Shilga even MORE tired and now wanting to just pass out on a couch and sleep through the entire day. So with everyone walking toward the courtyard, she had her thumbs in each of her pants pocket; flare jeans to be exact. Even though her two friends showed huge excitement, Shilga was wiping her eyes to get rid of the crust, yawning slightly, and stretching her arms to get them going. She was not a morning person after all. "Well, let's see how this goes." She mumbled to herself as they finally reached the destination.

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:36 am
Story Mode

Nico appeared from the otherside of the courtyard, a smile on his face. He walked to the front of everyone left and nodded. "I am proud of those who made it here. You all did very well and I know now you are capable of doing whatever it takes to reach your goal. But I must say, even more people will be sent home today. Throughout my travels, I have learned not everyone has magic in them as I do. In fact, a large amount of the populace does not have the magic coursing through their soul. So I will have each of you come to me in a line and I will see if you have the magic inside of you."

Of the 22 left, some understood, others were outraged, and even more feared what he might say. They lined, the friends being last in line. One by one Nico would either nod or shake his head. The ones who were told no were sorely disappointed. One went so far as to yell at Nico before being easily dismissed to the other world. Only a few more left, Serah was in front of her friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Company: Dylan

Shilga could only gulp as now she was becoming unsure if she had magic or not, it got to the point where she was hearing voices in her head. She did not know if she was so tired or if she was going crazy as the voices multiplied. She tried to ignore it though as she figured she was exhausted. So of course, she stared at Serah and Dylan as she then had a slight 'I know I will screw up' face on since she was unsure if she would be here. "I don't know about you guys, but I am so tired and scared, I am hearing voices in my head...I really need to sleep after this."

Sepharius Necronicon

shinesnowillusion

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:16 pm
User Image
Ɖylan inchester

The statement made Dylan worried. Some of them didn't have the magic in side of them and this was a game changer. If he didn't have the magic in him than well his father would be very right and he would never hear the end of it. "Don't worry Shilga, you will get enough sleep after this." He turned his head toward her, watching Nico. He was behind Serah. "We will all get in."

Sepharius Necromicon

Shadowstream-chan

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas