Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm
[Oliver, the Grasslands... no, just no.]

"Gross," he said and skirted around the smelly mass. Nothing that he wanted to find there. He was sure someone would be happy enough to find that, just not him. Oliver wrinkled his nose and continued forward.

It was rather nice out, and the grasslands were quiet... sort of peaceful, besides there being poo about.  
SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:03 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge]

Zubatman hovered over the nest for a bit, checking to see if any babies had been kidnapped. It didn't seem as though there had been any sort of struggle, so he continued on his way.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:10 pm
SSBrosB

It's a pokémon!

User Image  
SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:12 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge - not going for the metapod]

It was another metapod. He didn't want to disturb any of the sleeping pokemon.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 pm
SSBrosB

It's a... monster! Argh! No, wait, it's just a warped old tree...

Booby Prize!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:21 pm
[The Grasslands, / Oliver]

Oliver carefully pulled up some grass, smoothing the stands before starting to weave it together as he walked. He twisted them as he walked, taking in the vast expanse, the quiet peaceful atmosphere. Outside of the dung but then it was nature.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:24 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge]

He continued on his search passing by the tree.

((If these are too short just tell me, I'll fluff them up a bit more.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:34 pm
Shaddaling

It's a pokémon!

User Image

SSBrosB

It's a pokémon!

User Image

(There's no limit or minimum on posts, but more detailed posts mean the pokémon rolled are a wider range.)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:54 pm
((Good to know!))

[Zubatman the Forest Edge - not going for the spinarak]

Zubatman continued to fly around the forest until surprise! It was caught by a rogue string shot. Unfortunately the string shot had gotten its wings and so he could only fall, hoping he wouldn't hit the ground in the process.

Luckily he did not, but the tug when he finally reached the end length of the string it did hurt a bit once he bounced back up a little. In a bit of a daze, he didn't register that he was being pulled up until he was closer to the spinarak who seemed to be looking at him in confusion. Zubatman continued to struggle a bit against the string that it continued to be stuck against, not know if this spinarak was ready to eat him or not.

However the spinarak calmed him down by telling him he wasn't the type of prey he usually ate and would be cutting him from the string. And the spinarak wasn't lying, Zubatman was soon freed from the string. He took a moment to catch his breath, thank the spinarak and flew back up and continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm
SSBrosB

It's a pokémon!

User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

SSBrosB generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:07 pm
[Zubatman the Forest Edge - no to the bird too XD ]

So soon after the accidental webbing though came another attack, this time from above! However Zubatman had heard the other pokemon coming and was able to dodge before he had been hit. It was a bird pokemon this time and Zubtaman didn't care to take a look at it, just to get away.

It was probably hungry. Why not go after some of the metapod that he had already seen? Too easy? Either way he was now the target and had to get away. Of course to be able to navigate through the trees he had to keep using echolocation but that didn't mean that the bird would be able to follow him. It didn't seem to do that well in the dark so it probably wasn't something like a hoothoot or noctowl, but dangerous just the same.

Zubatman sped up, flapping harder now, gracefully dodging tree branches and other obstacles that came his way, trying to out-fly the bird pokemon. And it seemed to have worked. He could no longer here the bird pokemon behind him and it was unlikely that the bird was hiding somewhere in wait. Flying some more, Zubatman eventually came to rest on another tree branch, trying to catch his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:11 pm
SSBrosB

It's a pokémon!

User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:19 pm
(( neutral Oh man I really want it even though it's going to be another grass type pokemon XD Why am I so attracted to them?!))

[Zubatman the Forest Edge - going for the pumpkaboo]

Zubatman then noticed a pokemon who seemed to be sleeping on the ground. It was a pumpkaboo. Interesting. And it was ghost type too! That would be good against psychic types.

Swooping silently towards the sleeping pumpkaboo, Zubatman made sure lightly touch on the pokemon's head whirl before slowly crawling and checking the rest of the pokemon out. It was still sleeping and Zubatman decided the best way to keep it from getting mad at him when it woke up was to offer something to it. So, flying away he once again found another berry bush and brought the berry towards the pumpkaboo, placing it where it would be seen and trying to wake the pokemon up.

((can we post in the certing thread then for these?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:56 pm
SSBrosB

Zubatman caught befriended a Pumpkaboo!

(Yep, you certainly can.)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:13 pm
[Lex, the fields]

"Hummm." Zevran considered Sasha's question for some moments, a thoughtful smile turning the corners of his mouth up just a little. What was he, what would he do here on this strange little island? He wasn't at all sure that he knew, the uncertainty was strange and he wasn't sure if it was good or bad but he smiled regardless.

"I might give training a go, it looks like it could be fun," the tattooed man said eventually and a shrug and a nod. "I can't say that I came here with much of a plan for what I would do when I arrived, planning has never been my strong suit." Zevran's expression shifted to a smirking grin and he added; "I do have many other talents however, many excellent talents; I juggle, dance, and I know several massage techniques to name a few. Between those and my new friends I am sure I shall find ways to occupy myself."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff