Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn hands it back to the old man"I do not know as I have only met you.Have you notice any of your kin who seems to have their head in the clouds or speaks to birds who only makes sounds not words?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:48 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The man frowns,"Well my granddaughter does that but I just assume she is playing I mean she is almost 16 but still!", he looks over at them both,"You don't suppose it could be her?... I mean she is only a child really.. She could only be playing the part of a guardian just because she loves my anime which.. is your story". Celestalina looks over at jankyn,"Do you suppose we should find her and evaluate the young lady?".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:53 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles"Most quardians gain their powers after they turn 15. when we meet her I will know and yes celestalina we should evaluate her.It is rare for a human to be one of us but it is not unheard of. there is another bloodline that are guardians  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:05 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked at him and the old man was was thinking,"We shall bring her back to your strange booth", she comments while the old man nods,"She is around here dressed like you and with your unworldly powers you two should both find her soon", he commetns wheeling himself over to the door,"I shall leave you to it then..", he leaves them alone in the room and Celestalina turns towards jankyn,"You have another to train it seems", she comments to him. She wondered what this 16 year old child looked like she assumed she was pretty.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:08 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn made a face at the training"You may have to train her little star. without my sight I can train unless we are surrounded by nature. all I see is innocents and you right now"he gently laid his hand on her arm"Lets find the girl"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
[i swear i posted.. its like i never did it... its crazy!]
Celestalina nods towards him and walks them both out of the room, they enter into the masses of people as she tries to seek out the girl. When they round a corner she nearly bumps into the child who was wearing a purple wig and blue contacts like herself. The child looks mystified as she looks at them both,"You look like me...", she states and then she sees jankyn and blushes,"And you look like oh my..", she places her hands over her face embarrased peeking through her fingers. As Celestalina bowed to the child,"I am Celestalina Princess of the stars and you have descended from the guardian Lord Felcon please come with us and we shall explain all", she states as she nudges the girl to follow them both.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:00 pm
Guenivere ORion
lol

User Image

Jankyn bows"I am lord Jankyn please follow us miss?"He felt something off and turned from them and scan the room  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina was about to walk off with the girl when Jankyn suddenly stopped and looked about as if he could sense or feel something,"What is it?", she asked slightly worried watching the child look at them both curiously,"What do you sense?", she asked. The girl bit her nail and forgot to say her name,"Sorry names Samantha Everdeen", she states quickly thinking she might have offended them.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:10 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn "get the girl to her grandfather. She has been targeted.Another sensed her bloodline"He move from them and moves towards the evil he felt  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Samantha was scared as Celestalina gently pulled her back toward the booth her grandfather was in she wasn't about to let Jankyn be alone in this as she nears she notices the grandfather wasn't anywhere in site and she pushes the child into the conference room only to see the man talking to some boy,"This is my grandson Samanthas brother", Celestalina nods at the stunned boy who was about 14 of age. She then shuts the door and states,"Jankyn sensed I believe evil that is why we awoken because of evil I will send out my spirits to help him..", and with that she begin to call for Leo and cancer and she felt the tug of the stars and this time she held her ground as the massive creatures appeared before her though no one in the room got scared except samantha which she assumed was because of the girls guardian blood coming out,"Its alright these are the spirits cancer and Leo they will go find Jankyn and help him..", and with that the two spirits dispered into the walls off to find Jankyn.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:27 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn was outside. He was fighting with the evil. It was in its true form and it was right now stronger than jankyn right now since he wasn't near any real nature  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:32 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
The spirits took a few minutes to locate Jankyn but when they see him fighting off the monster they rounded onto it. Leo pranced in his animal form roared and began to bite down on the monsters shoulder. While Cancer came in quickly on his legs and chopped at the monsters feet. This gave Jankyn enough time and distraction to deal a final blow if he still had the strength to do so. Celestalina was pacing the small room as all three individuals where looking at her,"Forgive me I fear for the worst if I leave you they may try to get you here... so I will remain but.. I still worry", she frowned she knew the spirits would not leave jankyn alone and if anythign they would drag him back to her. He needed to be around nature and this city was taking its toll on him.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:38 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn took the final blow and killed the evil. it took a lot out of him and he nearly passed out. everything around him went black but he was still standing.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:43 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina coulnd't hardly stand it waiting she wanted to go check on him and then realized how strange it would be if they seen Jankyn floating in mid air ontop of nothing. Biting her lip she forgot these humans couldn't see her spirits. She stopped and began to calm herself taking a minute to try to detect if there was more evil in the area, she turned toward them and stated,"I will leave you with the spirit Libra", she calls for the spirit and a very large scale appears strangely enough though it was sending off vibes through the earth messaging to Jankyn that she was on her way, nodding to them all she exits the room and heads out doors she sees poor jankyn exuasted and she goes over and pulls an arm over her shoulder helping him walk back inside the comic con building. Her other two spirits went on ahead back to the room to make sure everything would be fine. She quietly asked,"Jankyn please answer me.. We will allow you to rest soon i promise..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks with her.he was very pale"I need to rest now little start"his voice was weak and distance  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff