[Fin] Table for Three Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:42 pm
Zevran gave a speculative smile and nodded along with all of the information Sasha was giving him. "I see, I see, well that sounds as though it could be used for rather nefarious purposes! Though perhaps an insomniac would appreciate the affects of the sleeping spore?" He would definitely have to make sure his little plant learned some of those moves, if the spores didn't lose their potency too quickly then it would be quite simple to make little powder packages one could carry for tricky situations.

"But what draws you to those types?" Zevran continued as they entered the park; the sun was setting now and had the three of them been there together it would have been a perfect atmosphere. Ah well. "Is it the ah, the aesthetic? Or something the types do well? I assume that fire types are good to have in the winter!" Maybe he would try to get one, he already had two going on for three! Ah, and he needed a flying type too. "Are there any good flying and fire types one could ride on?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:46 pm
"Ooh there plenty of good flying types. The last evos of nearly all the birds are large enough to ride on," Lex replied, settling on the easier question. "The Pidgey line is rather popular around here and easy to find. Fire harder, outside of the legendary birds like Ho-oh and Moltres, it really is just Charizard." Lex glanced around before settling onto a bench.

"I just like them. I talk to dark types, but I liked them before that started to happen." Lex shrugged. There was a lot of things to say about both fire and dark types. He wasn't sure where to start.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 pm
Zevran lounged on the bench and listened, setting the bag and the unclaimed black coffee down beside him; he would drink the coffee cold tomorrow morning on the roof of the warehouse, perhaps he would even stay up to watch the sun rise once more with Dawn and then sleep the day away.

"Humm, well there are a few things I didn't understand with that. Legendary, Ho-oh, Moltres, and Charizard," Zevran grinned as he ticked the points off with his fingers. "And how does it happen? The talking to pokemon I mean. The captain of the ship I took here pointed out the egg of Arceus but all I really know is that it happens, and people believe the power comes from that artefact." If anyone back home knew of this they would positively drool. Send agents here, wait until they developed the ability, send them home again with a small pokemon they understood and suddenly you had the perfect spy! It was a good job nobody from home knew about this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 pm
"Ooh, well some pokemon are rarer then others, but at the top of that is Legendaries, pokemon so rare that as a species their might only be one around," Lex finished his tea and set the cup down. "They usually have moves that no other pokemon can learn, and stories surrounding them."

"That.. well it sort of hit or miss. The egg allows people to speak to pokemon, but there no saying who ends up blessed or not. It might decided you should speak to a type of pokemon, it might not." He shrugged. "It has its own whim on that."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:13 pm
Sasha made it sound as though the thing was alive and conscious of all the little people moving around it, as though it picked and chose who to bless and who to neglect, as though it were some kind of god. There were stranger things to believe though.

"Possessing a legendary sounds quite exciting! They are powerful too?" Zevran hazarded, they had to be impressive if people told stories about them. "Perhaps I should start off with something a little less exotic though," he added with a grin; Sasha had said that Caterpie was very common but it was his favourite pokemon so far. "As for the egg," he shrugged, "I suppose I shall just have to wait and see what happens!" He hadn't decided how long he would remain here yet but it was very convenient and quite pleasant for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm
"Ooh they are powerful as well, and a bit impossible to get." Lex laughed and picked up the other coffee sipping slightly and made a face. "Black coffee is black."

"Mmhm, the baby could help train your Caterpie and help it evo, depending on when it decides to hatch. Bug pokemon tend to grow quickly, reaching their potential fast."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:36 pm
Zevran gave a brief bark of laughter at Sasha's unfamiliar turn of phrase in their observation about the coffee. "That it is!" he agreed. "I did get some packets of sugar if you would like?" As he spoke he fished in the plastic bag and pulled out a small handful of paper packages, which he proffered with Sasha with a grin. "I may have taken more than necessary! Who can turn down something free though?"

Evo... Evolve, he assumed? "Humm." Zevran took Amigo's pokeball from his belt and rolled it thoughtfully between his fingers. "I don't know, I quite like him the way he is. What do Caterpie change into?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm
Lex cheerfully took two of the paper packages and added them to the coffee. "Coffee isn't my favorite, but it does do its job." He swirled it about carefully to let it dissolve.

"Caterpie evolve into Metapod and then Butterfree. They don't learn a lot of moves until they fully evolve though." Lex mused, thinking it over. "I think maybe three or four? It is Butterfree that has the most useful moves."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:48 pm
"Good coffee is life, bad coffee is a sin that should be purged from this world," Zevran replied playfully, rolling Amigo's pokeball back and forward over the backs of his fingers. Looking at the red and white sphere again he added; "I suppose it's natural for them to grow and change, just like people really. Ah! Was that deep?" Zevran grinned wickedly at Sasha. "Do not be fooled, I am as shallow as a paddling pool, guaranteed!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm
"You could ask him. He'll likely understand you, and usually they are very good at getting their thoughts known to their trainers." As long as the trainer was listening. Lex leaned back, holding the cup in a few fingers, head tipped up to the sky. "Nothing wrong with being a paddling pool."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:21 pm
"Oh no," Zevran waved a hand vaguely, "I would not impress my desires on the little bug, if he wants to be a bigger bug then so it shall be." He thought that a lot of the way people treated their pokemon around here was ridiculous - the outfits! - but self-determination so fundamental as deciding what you were... Well that was just something that shouldn't be taken away from anything smart enough to ask for an olive. You might not always know what to do with choices but you ought to have them.

The sun was hidden behind buildings now but the sky was a rich fiery orange; Zevran mirrored Sasha's stance to look up at it. "A beautiful evening," he observed softly. It was, and though this had not turned out he had planned it was still pleasant. "I imagine at times like this it is quite wonderful to be up in the air with a flying pokemon, no?" He still struggled to get his mind around the trust of it but if you could put that aside it must be a wonderful experience. "Heh," he grinned a little and turned his head lazily to Sasha, "though perhaps you will wish until it sinks a little more? Or you will find yourself with the full glare in your face, which could be a little much."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 pm
Lex chuckled, eyes closing and gave a soft sigh, sinking into the bench. "Mmhm, a pair of shaded goggles is needed for any one seeking to navigate the air. But I shall wait till it fades. Howl a bat, she does better in the gloom then in the sun."

"Is it what you thought it would be? Becoming a trainer?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 pm
"Ah, a wise investment; it would be no good to be blinded as you flew dramatically into the setting sun! Waiting for Howl's benefit however is fair. As for what I thought," Zevran grinned over at Sasha and lifted his free hand palm up to the sky to illustrate his ignorance, "I did not think about it at all so I had no expectations to meet! I do find Amigo very endearing however I must admit. It's probably the big eyes, or the wriggly body, or the little suckers or," he laughed at himself and shrugged, "or all of those, or something else entirely perhaps. It is hard not to be a little fond of something that seems so fond of you in any case."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:37 pm
"Mmhm, I think you are going to do just fine Zevran. And I think you are going to be a good trainer," he said, tucking his feet up onto the bench and to the side. "But if you have any questions, just text me, or Taavi. Taavi is a true wizard of pokemon."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:41 pm
"Ah, well, as we did not get around to exchanging numbers I shall text you for the time being," Zevran said with a wry smile. "Perhaps when the three of us meet again however I shall manage that, I got the impression that he could happily talk about pokemon all day and night!" His coffee was gone now and so Zevran crumpled the cup and tossed it idly into a waste bin a few feet away. "I expect you will hear from me when that egg hatches if not before. They may be quite independent right from the egg but I am sure I will still have a lot of questions." He would do his own research of course but it wouldn't hurt at all to have somebody he could check with.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff