[FIN] battle on! [Lex/KO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:22 pm
"It doesn't hurt to have a move repeat among your pokemon," Lex looked over the shark, lips pursed in thought. Sunspot would make this a rather one sided battle. Prime was too low to put up a good fight, ahh.

He released Blurr, the Bisharp shifting into a ready stance, eyes cleared and eager. "I think Blurr might match the best. And I have never liked Sharpedo... or Carvanha." He wrinkled his nose, finding the pokemon to be indeed creepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:27 pm
Dark and steel, right so.... KO frowned briefly as he worked out the resistances in his head, there were a lot but water wasn't amongst them. "Wait a moment," KO said, holding up a hand to Lex and the pokemon before heading to the console to open up grills between the trainers' positions and the battlefield. "Alright!" he turned back around with a smirk and pointed towards Blurr. "Baron, use Surf!"

The Sharpeado swivelled its eyes towards the Bisharp, water swirled around the Brutal Pokemon and then it surged forward on a wall of water.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:31 pm
"I was wondering if you were going to do that," Lex shrugged. "Blurr, Torment, and keep out of the pool."

Blurr nodded, giving a snarl and She braced, taking the storm of water and shook, shedding drops off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:06 pm
The Sharpedo swirled around on its cushion of water and raced towards Blurr once more, its eyes unblinking as it tried to latch onto her with Crunch. <Mine.>>

KO shrugged and stood with his hand casually in his pockets. "Well Surf is the only move he has that she isn't resistant to. I suppose he switched to Crunch next because its his next most powerful." If not for torment he would have just kept spamming Surf, which was obviously why Lex had given it to the Bisharp to begin with.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:13 pm
"Feint! And all of Blurr other moves are dark at the moment, I still don't know what I want her move list to be." Lex admitted, watching the fight.

Blurr snorted, slashing out as the Sharpedo crunched, down. <> It hurt to have fangs scrape seeking weak spots in her amour to draw blood. <>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:24 pm
The Sharpedo grunted slightly, the attack spinning him around as he was still riding on a wave of water. He recovered quickly however and launched another Surf attack at Blurr, seeming to have run out of words for now.

"I don't know what moves they can learn," KO confessed with a shrug, "having more than one type of attack is always a good policy though. I suppose it depends on what other moves you have in the team you'd expect to use her in? What types, or styles of move are you missing? I spoke to Elite Claire after the last mission, I wanted to know if she had any suggestions for improvement, and she recommended multi target moves if I didn't have any."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:38 pm
"I'm starting to add multi target and I don't know what team I want to put her in yet, I'm thinking of adding Metal Claw and Sword dance." He watched the battle as surf once again came into play.

"Pursuit," he called and watched as she spun off into an attack, lagging some of her usual speed. "I'm sure I'll figure it out, eventually, but she has a lot of training to do before I want to take her on a raid."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:55 pm
Baron met the Pursuit attack dead on, his Rough Skin scraping against his opponent before he tried to clamp his jaws down on her with another Crunch.

"Mmh," KO nodded agreement, "an inexperienced pokemon in the field doesn't do anyone any favours." When would the next big mission be, and what would it be? Hopefully nothing he needed to show his face for.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:13 pm
Blurr grunted, falling back and struggled to her feet, blood trickling down her side and licked her lips, focused on the Sharpedo. <> she growled, displeased.

"Blurr, that is enough." Lex ordered, giving the other a sharp look as she faltered and then huffed. <

"Maybe one more battle?" He questioned, stretching out. "Your lovely Empress? If I recalling correctly against Strongarm, my Amaura?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:16 pm
"Alright, one more," KO agreed, calling Baron back into his pokeball and selecting Empress' instead. "Ready for another battle?" he asked. The towering creature nodded slowly and KO nodded in satisfaction. "Good, be ready." Then, to Lex; "Let's go then, let her on out."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:27 pm
Lex nodded and called Strongarm out, the Amaura prancing slightly in eagerness. "One more Strongarm, though this one going to be on the difficult side."

Strongarm turned, looking at Empress and gave a soft confused noise.

"Yeah, she's different, you'll find out. Shall we start?" Lex asked, and smiled as the young Amaura. Strongarm gave an eager cry and trotted out onto the field, stubby tail swishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:31 pm
"Alright Empress, Magical Leaf," KO instructed, gesturing over at Strongarm.

The spliced Meganium nodded and turned to face her opponent, closing her eyes and whipping up a swirl of multi-coloured leaves and then launching them towards the Amaura.

"She has poison powder but given I know your girl has rock type moves I didn't want to waste any time on that," KO said with a grin over to Lex. "I don't think this one will take too long either." If either of them scored a critical hit the other probably wouldn't be able to recover the ground on it.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:43 pm
Strongarm braced, weathering the attack and retaliated, twisting to swing her tail and a volley of rocks at Meganium.

"It will be a quick battle," Lex agreed, proud enough that Strongarm kept on her feet. "Strongarm still rather young, but she is getting better." And well, she was pretty. She might last another round.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:03 am
Empress rumbled and staggered back under the onslaught of rocks but at a word from her trainer she unleashed another Magical Leaf attack.

"Amaura and their evolution, whatever it is they're called, are rather lovely to look at," KO agreed. "Rather large though, Empress is quite big enough for me! The splicing seems to have left her somewhere between a Meganium and a," he gestured languidly, "you know Aurorus or whatever it's called. A bit difficult to use in a tight corner."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:06 pm
"Aurorus," Lex repeated, nodding. "Yeah, she going to end up tall, and much longer then she is now. Certainly not the pokemon you want for battles in small hallways and rooms."

Strongarm crumpled and gave an determined noise trying to find her feet. She slipped and feel, giving a grumble rumble.

"You did good sweetheart," Lex called and recalled his pokemon. "I actually want to see about riding her, when she evolves."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff