Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[TribeORP] Pokéball, GO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Anhelisk rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 1 Total: 8 (3-30)

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 pm
Nerpin
THE WILD BEETLE IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shoot! It got away....

Anhelisk rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 4 Total: 13 (3-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm
Valkymie
THE WILD HERMIT CRAB IS EATING!

The wild hermit crab ran away!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

CascadingRayn rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am
...A WILD UNFORGOTTEN CONTINUES TO STALK AROUND!
User Image

Does your kin have a naming dream?: no not yet
Has your kin ever bred: nope
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: none
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: not really
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: nope any

Now he was getting a bit fustrated when he had wanted no one to be there, someone was there. Now when he had wanted someone there, poof there was weed. He decided he really needed to have someone come with him on these adventures, maybe someone like a pet. There was no way he was going to find one at this rate. First there was a kin then a weed. This was getting better and better. He strolled around wondering where animals stayed. He heard some movement. What if it was weed or another kin? So before he went in he kicked a rock towards the movement.

[WC: 107]  
Anhelisk rolled 4 10-sided dice: 3, 5, 10, 4 Total: 22 (4-40)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:24 am
CascadingRayn
Congrats! Please post a response, and if your kin chooses to keep them, you can take them to certing whenever you please.
THE WILD FENNEC FOX IS BESIDE ITSELF WITH ANGER!

Gotcha!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Wandered rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:19 am
...A WILD ABSOLUTE . . . ON A MISSION!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: AYE.
Has your kin ever bred: She is a maiden . . . when it comes to children.
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: BARREN.
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Nope! I like spiders, SEND IT ALL TO ME.
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: A baby for my poke.

Oh no you don't, you little critter!

Running forward, she tried to chase it through the brush as it flew off.

And got horrible lost. So very, very lost, wow.

[ WC: 30, next roll 6:20 ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:55 pm
User ImageFinally! He had found a little adorable friend. A little fennec poked it's head out with anger. 'Oh great, this will be a bit tough' Unforgotten thought to himself. He jumped around a bit avoiding the little fennec's swipes. That went on for quite a bit but the fennec finally tired and Unforgotten gently nudged the fennec with his nose. 'He's cute. I'm going to keep him!' Unforgotten thought and started homeward with his friend in tow.

[wc: 77]  

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:56 pm
Finally! He had found a little adorable friend. A little fennec poked it's head out with anger. 'Oh great, this will be a bit tough' Unforgotten thought to himself. He jumped around a bit avoiding the little fennec's swipes. That went on for quite a bit but the fennec finally tired and Unforgotten gently nudged the fennec with his nose. 'He's cute. I'm going to keep him!' Unforgotten thought and started homeward with his friend in tow.

[wc: 77]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm
User Image She watched carefully as a turtle approached the food she set out and started eating. She panicked for a bit and decided to sneak up on the turtle. Then she touched it. That means the familiar was her's, right? She picked up some of the food and fed the turtle, awestruck the she had befriended a turtle. "Well, h-hello!" She said nervously at the turtle. She didn't expect a response, but the turtle nudged her affectionately, as if responding to her. Walking slowly so the turtle could follow her, she walked home, overjoyed.

[ WC: 93]  

AnimeOtakuOnline

Garbage

Wandered rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:53 pm
...A WILD ABSOLUTE . . . ON A MISSION!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: AYE.
Has your kin ever bred: She is a maiden . . . when it comes to children.
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: BARREN.
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Nope! I like spiders, SEND IT ALL TO ME.
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: A baby for my poke.

So . . .

What if she . . . ignored the little creature for a bit. Would it be as annoyed about being ignored as she did? Absolute was totally not a fan of having a creature just blatantly run away from her every time it came near.

Did she smell?

[ WC: 52 ]  
Anhelisk rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 8, 4 Total: 21 (3-30)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:09 pm
Nerpin
Congrats! Please post a response, and if your kin chooses to keep them, you can take them to certing whenever you please.
THE WILD BEETLE IS WATCHING CAREFULLY!

Gotcha!

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 pm
Oh gosh.

Golly good motherfather, she had done it. Standing so very still, she tried to cross her eyes to stare at the beetle that was now perched on her nose. Now, she would never be able to move again, since the little thing was notorious for running away.

But, of course, she suddenly had the urge to sneeze. Shaking her head, she watched the beetle as it flew off somewhere close, shaking her head and sneezing softly. The bug was there though, still staying close.

"Ah, what a tease." She chortled, going to take it away. She now had a friend, and she didn't have to pay it to stick around!

zeflamigo rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 pm
...A WILD LAVA LICKER APPEARED!

Does your kin have a naming dream?: Nope!
Has your kin ever bred: Nope!
Does your kin have any existing pets/familiars?: Yes, Drool
Are there any balls/species which you absolutely will not accept?: Nope, I like them all!!
Are you hoping for any balls/species in particular?: I love tiny pets and fennecs!

Lava Licker gave a tiny laugh, prancing and pouncing through the thick grass in search of a new friend. "Little Drool," he called for his rabbit, soon enough spotting the bright blue coat in the grass. "Help me snuff out a new companion!" Lava Licker asked, trotting up beside his pet and giving him an encouraging nuzzle.

"Oh, they'll be just like your little sibling! Perhaps a different species, but can you imagine?" Lava Licker tapped his hooves in the dirt, absolutely thrilled. "I'm going to move fast, cover more ground, you know?" He smiled wide, turning to run in any vague direction his heart willed him to go.

Soon enough, he heard a slight rustle in the tall grass, and Lava Licker skidded to a standstill in an attempt to not frighten the creature. Tiptoeing as silently as he could, he picked up a stone in his teeth and lobbed it vaguely towards to rustling grass.

[WC: 157]  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out