Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He kneeled beside her and placed her head on his lap. Erin stared into her face. I've to be some sort o' crazy f'r this, don't I? He thought to himself.
Erin waited for Namia's next move.
Kurona barged in and stared at Erin with wide eyes. "What the hell is going on here? Why is she out of the mausoleum?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was startled by Kurona suddenly barging into the room, "M-Ms. K-Kuro!"
Namia looked at Kurona and then back at Erin. She smirked, "Ahh, I see, you kept this plan a secret amongst yourselves." she shrugged, "But, no matter, I would still like to very much use this spell, so," as she suddenly tossed the book in the air, "Lets begin!" A magic circle appeared on the ground around Erin and Emalie, and the book began to levitate in the air, staying open. Meanwhile, Namia closed her eyes and began to speak in unknown tongue
On instinct, Wakai stood in Kurona's way to keep her from interrupting, "M-Ms. Kurona, p-please don't disturb this, we need to bring Erin's mother back, it's important!" she said, not wanting to reveal what was going on with Tsuyoi.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Kurona's eyes widened as soon as it clicked. "You're messing with death?"
"It sounds quite beastly when you put it that way but yes..." Erin said, not taking his eyes off Emalie.
"Gods!" Kurona ran a hand through her hair and started to pace. She already knew there wasn't much she could do. She took a deep breath. "Just this once, then. If it doesn't work, you're all dead!"
Kurona sat at the edge of the spell and started chanting a mantra.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai sighed of relief when Kurona decided to help instead of stopping them. She didn't want to get into a conflict with her. She watched on the side with Hileinna, hoping things don't go wrong.
Namia continued to speak in unknown tongue when Kurona began to chant. Suddenly, thin streams of light began to slowly flow out of Emalie's chest and connected themselves to Erin's chest. Erin would feel slightly dizzy, but that would be temporary. The streams of light began to glow bright.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:54 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin didn't question Kurona. Although, he might later. Why had Kurona helped?

It was quite a simple reason why Kurona had helped. She simply adored Emalie. She was the only one of Jaecen's girlfriend's that she had gotten along with. They held a special bond.
Kurona aided in the speeding up of the process by calling back her soul.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia went on with the unknown tongue for a few more moments. Finally, she stopped and the book slowly drifted back down. At the same time, the streams of light disconnected from Erin and slowly retreated back into Emalie. Namia held her hands under the book where it eventually rested in her hands. She exhaled and looked towards Erin and Kurona, "That should do it...just give it a moment." she said before looking down at Emalie.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:08 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Kurona sighed as she finished what she was doing. She then sat back and leaned an arm on her knee. "Took more energy than I thought it would..."
Erin opened his eyes and stared at Emalie, his mother. He was silent.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:00 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai walked over to Namia, fiddling with her dress skirt a little, "S-So...did it work?" she asked, not knowing herself if the spell was a success.
Namia sighed, "Well, I must admit, this was quite a challenge...but, nontheless, I'm sure with utmost cetainty that the spell worked." she said before closing the book. She then looked towards Emalie and Erin, "If you don't believe me, then check for yourself." she said, pointing towards Emalie.
Wakai looked towards Emalie when Namia pointed towards her. She then approached Emalie, looking down at her while she stood next to Erin.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:24 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin checked Emalie's pulse. Kurona twitched, noticing colour had returned to her face. A moment passed with no other signs that she had regained life. Erin was a little antsy, hoping that the spell had actually worked.
Finally, her chest rose in a rush as she gasped in a breath of air. Erin and Kurona sighed deeply in relief as she slept with her head in Erin's lap. Erin looked up at Kurona with a smile. "My mum's back."
Kurona grinned at him. She couldn't say anything, she was so dumbstruck.
Emalie's chest rose and fell. She fell into a hole and was pulled from the light and into the darkness. She looked around to no avail. A disembodied voice growled to her. "A second chance has been given to you, Exorcist."
How? How am I alive? I don't understand... She was given no response from the darkness. The only thing she could hear was a voice calling to her, telling her to wake up.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:39 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai smiled when Emalie was brought back to life. She looked at Namia, "Ms. Namia, thank you." she said, bowing her head towards her.
Namia yawned, stretching out her arms while she levitated, her wings opened up again, "Yes yes, repay me later." she said, looking at them with a smirk. She then handed the book to Wakai, "But, a little advice about this book." she then turned away from her, "Return it from where you got it and keep it hidden for the rest of its existence...as much as I would like to read the rest of that book...its contents are dangerous."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:42 am
Kurai_18
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin's attention stayed on his mother. Kurona looked to see what Namia was talking about and saw the Necronomicon. She was surprised to see that it was in the house. "Where... Did you guys find that?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:49 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai turned to looked at Kurona, then down at the book "To be honest...I'm not sure where it came from. Me and Erin were looking around in the library...or well, I guess Erin was." she looked back up at Kurona, "While he was searching the bookshelves...someone grabbed me from behind, and also muffled me from calling out to Erin. But then, whoever it was, spoke to me, about being a servant of the Light family or something." She shivered at the thought of it, "But...then this person spoke of this book, and that there would be consequences to using it." she said, holding the book up.
Namia shook her head, she looked down and sighed, "Well of course there's going to be consequences, you're playing with death here." she commented.
Wakai wore a saddened expression from her comment, and looked down, also bringing the book down, "A-Anyway...after this person said that, I was finally released...but whoever it was disappeared before I could get the chance to get a glimpse of their appearance." She sighed, "Then as if out of nowhere, I found this book resting on a nearby table."

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:07 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Kurona narrowed her eyes. Erin looked at her. "I think I know who you are speaking of... As for the book, just leave it in the library. The beast will take care of it."
"You're... certainly not speaking ill of your brother, I hope?" Ealie spoke weakly as she opened her eyes. Her voice was soft but powerful. It sent a chill down Kurona's spine.
Erin and Kurona turned their heads in unison. Kurona slid to her side and grasped her hand. Emalie placed a hand on Kurona's cheek and smiled. "It's been forever, darling."
Erin's eyes watered and he blubbered out one word. "Mum..."
Emalie looked at Erin sternly and pouted. "Is that any way for my big boy to be greeting me?"
"'m sorry, Mum" Erin wiped his face.
Emalie smiled and sat up to hug Erin. "Enough of that. I love you so much. My baby's grown t' be a fine young man."
Kurona sat beside them and smiled off and on. She was still trying to process what had happened. Emalie let go of Erin and turned to Kurona. She gasped and placed her hands gently on Kurona's cheeks. "Love, you're blind!"
"Y-yeah..." Kurona replied. "You, of all people, knew it was going to happen."
Emalie hugged Kurona. "Yes, I know Love. Your eyes are even more beautiful than ever. Now, where's that meathead brother of yours?"
Kurona pushed away from her slowly. Erin looked at the ground. So did Kurona. "He's... gone..."
Emalie went silent. it lasted what seemed like forever. She sighed deeply. "Oh." She then turned to them with a smile. "Well, best not to dwell on those matters."
Erin and Kurona stared at her in shock and confusion. Emalie noticed and took each of their hands. "I apologize... That must have sounded insensitive. I miss him, I do.... But death isn't the end. He's probably out there watchin' over us, lingering in the wind or viewing through a crow's eye."
Right, I remember now... Her beliefs are spiritual.... Kurona thought to herself. Kurona shook her head. "No, I should apologize... I should have remembered how you are with things like that."
Emalie winked at her. "Trust me, Love. I'm sure he's somewhere around here watching us."
"I'm just glad to have you back..." Kurona said.
Emalie looked at Erin. "Erin, where are your sisters?"
Erin looked at the door. "Th' kitchen. Should I get them?"
Emalie shook her head and proceeded to stand up. "Perhaps we should greet them together."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:24 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai turned back to look at Emalie, who was happy to be back with her family. She smiled, then looked down at the book with a concerned expression, peering over at Namia who was still in the middle of the room with her wings opened wide.
Namia was levitating, leaning her head back into her hands and her legs were crossed, as if she were sitting in a chair. She sighed, "That book was quite interesting though..." she thought to herself, although she wanted to read everything that the book contained, she knew herself that it was something that should be hidden forever.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:31 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Emalie closed her eyes. "As for the Necronomicon," Erin and Kurona were taken by surprise. Emale nodded to them. "Yes, I know about that book. Get rid of it as quick as you can. Terrifying book it is..."
Emalie took Kurona's hand. "Come on, Love. Careful now."
Kurona grumbled. "Quit treating me as though I'm blind."
"Calm down Love."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash