[ORP] Spice Up Summer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:15 pm
[Zev, heading through the forest on the way to the hot springs; not keeping Budew]

"Ah, good point, I must concede to logic... at least on this occasion." Zevran grinned back and shrugged, funny though the thought was Abel was right; it probably wouldn't happen. It was hardly here or there in the great scheme of things in any case, what he was really looking forward to was the soothing heat of the hot springs; the wounds on his back were well scabbed over now but the encounter had left him with some aches and points of stiffness from strained muscles. A good soak in hot water on a warm sunny day was exactly what he needed.

<> the small Zorua chirped, her copy of Isaac going a bit unfocused as her attention switched away from it to conversation. <>

Zevran raised an eyebrow as Elizabeth darted off and then chuckled slightly at Abel's warning, he seemed a bit like a big brother to his pokemon sometimes and though he would never have thought it a couple of months ago he could see why. There was a lot more to Pokemon than their power and abilities. "Ah, yes, that is correct," Zevran agreed with a nod, turning his attention back to Abel though not without a glance at a Budew sunning itself on the path - Bloom was prettier. "It was a couple of weeks ago now, I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen! She seems none the worse for taking her time to hatch though. Have you had much to do with pokemon eggs yourself?"

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 pm
[Taavi, the ridge]

"Seriously," Taavi agreed with a laugh. "I thought about becoming a breeder for a while but nope, so much stuff to learn and consider and I'd just want to keep all of them!" How could you sell, sell a pokemon at all let alone one you'd bred yourself - presumably from two pokemon you cared a lot about. "Must be pretty hard being a breeder but I guess there must be a lot of money in it with pokemon from Kodo, with their unique colours and all," Taavi added after a moment.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:26 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143
[Lexxie, Coastal Ridge]
[Aulus, the ridge]

<> Artemis said cheerfully. <> That sounded like a good sort of work to have.

Aulus gave a vague grunt and a shrug in response to the girl's apology. "Well you'll soon get used to Kodo I'm sure you'll soon get used to it." To whatever the hell was unclear about a pokemon blatantly not suited to the environment belonging to the nearest human.... Okay he was probably being unfair, Artemis might not have been his, but did he give a s**t about being unfair to some bint he didn't know? No, no he did not. "Mmh, carry on then," he acknowledge and turned to walk away.

When she commented on Tortie however he paused and turned back, he wasn't exactly smiling but he didn't look borderline annoyed anymore either. "Her name's Tortie, she is pretty amazing," he offered, giving the dark type's fluffy mane a scratch.

<> The Absol snorted but rubbed her face affectionately against Aulus' hand. <>

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:05 pm
[Kat, the forest]

"Come here pretty, pretty chatot," Kat cooed, slowly pulling out a few berries out of her pack and held them on her palm as an offering. "Come to me, pretty little thing, yes, you are a pretty thing."

The chatot snorted and ruffled it feathers, black intelligent eyes looking at her. "Chatttt."

"Come on, lovely. Make friends with Kat?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:11 pm
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! An unusual Vulpix appeared!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:13 pm
Shaddaling

Wow, it's... not a pokémon but it certainly smells like a poison type! You've found some rotten fruit! It's a Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:13 pm
[Oliver - on a ship, hello Captain Whittard.]

"If you want to learn, I can teach you when we come back. I was actually being a bit sarcastic before. Dry humor, very dry." Oliver said as he approached Captain Whittard. "I actually wanted to ask something else."

"Sir? Just by question, is there any place on the island that you recommend visiting?" Oliver asked as he got into polite ear shot. Surely the Captain would have some sort of insider information about the best place to spend what little time they had on the island."

Chibi_Kokoro143

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:25 pm
[Sasha= the ridge - booby prizes!]
Sasha paused, half kneeling to pick up the long green feather, holding it up to the sky before passing it over to Prime. The caterpie gripped it, curious, and twisting it about.

"I think you could do a lot of good in the KSO," Sasha said, managing to keep their voice level. That was not good. "I mean how could they say no, you were a ranger, you think it would make you overqualified."

"And I'm not sure how my sister manages it but she enjoys it," they said, setting the rock in their pocket and plucked the feather from Prime to add it in his pocket for safer keeping."We do have a lot of unique pokemon about."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 pm
Shaddaling
Chibi_Kokoro143
Oliver and Michiko

Captain Whittard didn't seem to react for a moment as Oliver approached. The Captain was currently smoking his pipe, looking out to sea intently, as though watching something specifically.
He took his pipe from his mouth, knocked it on the railings on the side of the boat, then turned old, permanently scrutinizing, eyes on the pair still on the boat.

"D'pends what y' purpose is. D'pends what y' like." Whittard gave two simple answers, before turning back to the sea, returning the pipe to his mouth and blowing a satisfied 'snort' from the pipe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm
[Taavi, the ridge, keeping Vulpix]

"Oooh, is that a Hawlucha feather?" Taavi wondered aloud as Sasha picked it up and passed it over to Prime for inspection. "Though," he laughed at himself, "this is Kodo, or near Kodo, it could be anything." The weird and wonderful colours made identifying fur, feathers, and stuff a lot harder than it usually was! He had to admit though the diversity was pretty cool, even if he worried about how it had happened.

"I hope so," he continued with a shrug, "I mean, there's a lot of work that needs doing what with Team Rocket and all and... yeah, I think I'd enjoy it. I just want to do something that matters again you know?"

Taavi had been about to reply to Sasha's comment about his sister when a curious yip from Swift caught his attention; a little way ahead of them another Vulpix had just stepped out from behind a rock and was regarding them with interest.

"Oooh, cool!" Taavi grinned, grabbing his phone again to take a picture.

The Vulpix, apparently recognising a camera when it saw one, gave a swish of its tails and posed.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:40 pm
TawnyAngel

Congratulations on your new Vulpix!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:42 pm
[Sasha, the ridge/ booby prizes]

"It could be. My first thought was Chatot but the feather should be smaller if it was from them." Sasha gave a small shrug. "Its hard to tell here... it seems that trainers just will nilly set loose a bunch of Pokemon and they went about reproducing and now it like ooh hey, that and that and that are all here and they are usually from this place and this place. How neat!"

"Ooh! Look at that little cutie!" Sasha cooed at the vulpix. How cute.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:50 pm
[Kat, forest - I just stepped into something squishhhyyy *Whine]

Kat cooed, taking another step forward and frowned as she felt something squish and the tell tale smell of something sticky sweet and rotten rise from her foot. So, so gross. She made a face, nose wrinkling and stepped back lifting a foot to watch what could be fruit pulp wetly separate from her shoe and plop on the ground.

Ughhsh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:54 pm
Shaddaling

Is that a bone?! No. It's just a very dry, white, branch. It's a Booby Prize!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:56 pm
Shaddaling

It's a pokémon! A normal Caterpie appeared!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff