Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image

Kana lets out a sigh of relief as soon as he hears that the carrots are reserved for the horses. "That's good because I'm allergic to that particular vegetable" he said smiling. He walks in after Jican opened the door and held. He smiles imaging what kind of light pastries will be baked for them.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled and led Kana to the large luxurious living room of the mansion where he sat down on the couch. It didn't take very long for the man to return to them with delicious Cranberry-Pumpkin Scones with Sugared Pepitas. "Here you go sir. Some delicious pastries for you and your friend." the man spoke before he bowed and walked away to continue his normal duties. "Fast as always. Enjoy the snacks Kana." Jican said and picked one up for himself and started eating.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:59 pm
User Image

Kana removed his hands from his front pockets as he followed after Jican to the living room. He sat across from his friend in a chair. He looked at the pastries in awe, "Thanks for the meal" he said happily then picks up a scone to eat.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled and nodded as he ate one of the scones. He didn't speak till he finished his bite. "He is wonderful with baking, I always prefer his above the ones you buy in the bakery. But I may be biased, cause he has been around longer than I have. He basically helped raise me." The Kitsune chuckled.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

Kana was eating after another, but he was careful not to over stuff his mouth. He listens to the older male then swallows what he had his mouth. He nods, "I would have to agree with you on that. Definitely better than anything from a store" he said happily then resume eating.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

User Image

The Kitsune smiled at this and nodded. It was good to see him enjoy the food so much. "You can always ask him to make something whenever. He'll happily do it." Jican smiled before he lowered to a whisper. "He never says it out loud but he is proud of his cooking skills." Jican smiled happily. He already noticed this a long time ago and now asked the man whenever for whichever struck his fancy and it made the older man happy as well.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 am
User Image

"Okay, I will then" Kana said when his mouth wasn't full. He blinks a couples of times listens to the whispering and wondered what was said wasn't meant to be heard out loud for all to hear. "Lucky him to have skills to be proud of" he said quietly. He was finished eating now that he was full and sat back in the chair.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 am
User Image

User Image

Jican nodded. "He doesn't tell anyone just how proud he is of them, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. It is quite a trait really. He should openly show how good he is, but he won't." The Kitsune shrugged lightly. "Up to him of course if he wants to chase fame or remain here." A soft chuckle escaped him. He too, leaned back and looked at Kana. "What are your dreams to achieve? I hope Princeton can help with them." He smiled gently.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:53 am
User Image

Kana relaxes some in his chair and listens to Jican talk about the man. "Don't know. Don't think I've had such a dream and haven't thought about it. Can't follow the same path as Kiyoshi forever and I will come across a fork in the path at some point" he answered. "Maybe Princeton will help me figure that all out" he said being optimistic.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

User Image

It was a good thing the other was already decided at least that he couldn't forever follow his brother. Even twins had their differences. "Eventually you will yes. You will each find your own purpose in this life and your own preferred direction to take for studying. Not even I was forced into this life, but I have helped from very young on and liked it enough to take over." Jican chuckled. "And now I am the big boss of Wildshadow Breeders. I sincerely hope you will find something wonderful to do. Princeton has all sorts of classes." He thought for a bit and then nodded. "There is my class of course, Equestrian Studies but there more classes. Like Demonology, Cooking, Astrology, Mythology and more."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:32 am
User Image

Kana was glad there is a chance of finding his purpose at this school. "He is a success story in some way" he thought. "Demonology? And Astrology?" he hadn't heard of these classes at an academy before.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

User Image

Jican chuckled at his reaction. "Yes, there is a reason Princeton is highly recommended. All sort of races go there and they have such unusual classes. But even humans can follow them." The Kitsune smiled gently. He was proud to have been a Princeton student and now help them with his own class. "I'm sure you will find your preferred classes there."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image

Kana looks surprised, "Really? I would've never guessed it was" he said about Princeton being highly recommended. He hopes not to encounter any bad tempered people of a different race. He frowns, "Except for the fact that Kiyoshi picked my classes already. Doubt any of those other classes were one I would have preferred".
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

"You can still change your classes you know? Tomorrow before you start class. They don't mind if you just started." The Kitsune smiled. Princeton wasn't difficult about class changing as long as you didn't do it mid your studies or very often. "Well the teacher of Demonology is, naturally, a demon. The teacher of Astrology is a Nekojin. Well I'm a Kitsune and I believe the school Mr. Fixit is a dragon. There is an elf that started at Princeton a few weeks ago as student, but I haven't gotten to meet him yet. And that continues on like this. All sorts of people you will meet. There is also a Nekojin student but I think he spends more time outside than in his dorm doing homework.." The Kitsune sighed a bit at this before he lightly shrugged. "Very playful lad, easy to hang out with."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image

Kana jumps up out of his seat in the chair when something sounded like good news reached his ears."Really?" he asked in disbelief. "You're not pulling my leg, are you?" he asked being cautious and hopes it is the truth. "Certainly know a lot about these other people, Jican" he said praises him.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces