Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Floor is Lava! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:25 pm
[Kat - Pokemon Course - Obstacle 3]

Well perhaps not the easiest. She righted herself and looked down at Snorlax. "Ooh dear, they caught us." She said and sighed. "What do you think Herro? Shall we try again?" She said, reaching down to give the Snorlax a soft pat before returning to the start.

"Which one do you think?" She questioned, the Ralts. "You are the hero, I think I'm going to need your judgement for this one."

The Ralts hummed and pointed.

"Ooh Arcanine hmm? I think you are right." Kat said and started to slowly try to sneak around the fire type.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:05 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat - Pokemon Course - Obstacle 3]

This time, Kat would have much better luck; the fire-type remained perfectly ignorant of the trainer - or pretended to be, at any rate - as she snuck by.

You got past the guard! Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:07 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Finish]

The Ponyta let out a happy whinny, while some of the 'enemy pokemon' in the 'lava' added in their own pleased cries at Henrietta's enthusiasm and success. In particular, the Ponyta she'd chosen to ride leaned forward to whuffle all over her purple hair.

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:14 am
[Pokémon Course Finish --> Sidelines --> Physical Course, Obstacle 1]

The girl giggled happily as the Ponyta 'whuffled' all over her and reached up to give another friendly pat, before waving.
"I gotta get this little one to meet the others! It was awesome playing with you all though!" And off she sprinted toward the sidelines, where Gummy was currently spouting water all over Horizon, who seemed totally okay with the situation.
Fluffster was stood back, a little put off by the display.
"Is it okay if you be part of my cheer squad for a while? Now that your rescued? Or do you have other stuff to do? Cuz that's totally cool if you do, but I was hoping you'd get to play with these guys! This is Gummy, Horizon, and Fluffster!" Gummy didn't stop spraying water, but the two Eevees wandered over to greet the Buneary.
The Buneary looked them over, and gave a short, sharp, nod, but grinned; being 'cool' but still happy to be among them.
"But yeah! If you wanna hang out with these guys, that'd be awesome! I'm gonna try out the other course! I'll be back as soon as I'm done! It'll be no time! You'll see!"

And then the girl was off sprinting toward Obstacle One of the Physical Course.
She paused to read the sign and the widest grin spread, once again, across her face.
"YEAH! DIRTY! THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!"

She picked out a central line of tires, grinned at the flying types around it, and began her attempt, letting out 'Hoo!' and 'Hah!' noises with each step/tire.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm
[Roll derp]  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:52 pm
[Dith, physical course - obstacle #2]

When the water hit him Dith hung on for a few moments and swung himself forward to reach for the next bar but as he let go with one hand the fingers of the other slipped and he plunged the short distance to the ground where he landed on his feet with a splat, slipped, and ended up on his back. "Nurgh," he groaned as he picked himself up and headed back to the start of the bars. As he passed the Vaporeon he grinned and shook his head. "You got me there, good job!" No doubt he now had mud plastered in his hair and all down his back but it was all in good fun, he and his clothes were washable and half of the fun was getting mucky. Adults didn't get the opportunity to get covered in mud very often or at least not in his line of work.

Luckily not too many people were taking the tallest set of bars right now so it wasn't long before Dith was able to climb up and start swinging across again on his second attempt.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:53 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, pokemon course >> Physical course]

"Haha, alright! Nice one friend!" Taavi grinned as he slid the considerable distance to the ground from the Arcanine's back and reached up to give it a scratch behind the ear.

And that was it, pokemon course successfully completed! It looked like he and Hen were among the first to manage it too and he couldn't help feeling a bit good about that, it was nice to be successful. "Um, okay, I want to try out the other course," Taavi informed the bug on his shoulders as he headed into the central area where a couple of his pokemon friends were waiting. "I don't know what you're supposed to do now but if you don't have to go back to the course would you like to hang out with my friends for a bit?"

<> the spider chirped cheerfully. Perhaps while it was with the other pokemon it would broach the subject of remaining with them, this human seemed rather nice.

With the Spinarak deposited alongside Swift, Aurelia, and Scully Taavi jogged to the start of the physical course and scanned the sign. Hehe, well it wasn't like he was a stranger to dirt! Seen as this course seemed a bit more physical - the clue was in the name - Taavi took a few moments to do a couple of stretches before starting out across the tyres with confident strides.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:04 pm
Gwennythe
[Pokémon Course Finish --> Sidelines --> Physical Course, Obstacle 1]

Once Hen was halfway through the first obstacle, a nearby Pidgeot flapped its wings to send a burst wind in her direction to knock her over.

Oh no, you fell! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 pm
TawnyAngel
[Dith, physical course - obstacle #2]

The water-type beamed at Dith, and once he was swinging across the monkey bars again, the Vaporeon aimed another blast of water at his head - but it wasn't enough to knock him down this time.

Continue!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:10 pm
TawnyAngel
[Taavi, pokemon course >> Physical course]

What few flying-types monitored the obstacle were all busy with other participants, so none tried to knock Taavi off-balance. Unfortunately, the tires themselves had other plans; as he hopped through them, one stuck to his foot and created a tripping hazard.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:10 pm
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle 1]

"Whoa! Haha!" Henrietta let out as she went tumbling sideways, indeed to get dirty, just as the first sign had predicted. Of course she was perfectly happy about this.
"Aw man! That was awesome but you won't get me again! I'm totally getting through this time!" She called to the bird pokémon as she picked herself up and went running back to the start of the same set of tires.
"Here I come! Totally gonna do it this time!" She insisted joyfully as she started her second attempt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:14 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle 1]
With a mock indignant squawk, the bird pokemon made a show of digging its talons into the grass and flapping its wings as hard as it could without taking off -- but the gust it sent wasn't enough to knock the trainer over.

Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:25 pm
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle 2]

"AHAH! AWESOME! I totally made it! That was an awesome try though! You nearly got me again! But I totally got through!" Henrietta bounced up and down at the end of the tire line for a moment, pumping her fists in the air, before waving at the flying types.
"You're all doing awesome! I gotta go try the next obstacle though!"

And she turned and raced off to the next sign... and her face split into possibly the largest grin yet.
"MONKEY BAAAARS!" She cried out delighted, and immediately tried to jump up at a set... it took three full attempts before she sheepishly concluded that set was just too tall for her to reach, and she raced around to some that were set a little lower down.
On her change of bars she spotted Dith.
"YOU CAN DO IT DITH! YOU'RE AWESOME! YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!"
She spent a moment to cheer on her friend, then leaped for her own set of bars...
Much better this time; a leap and she had the first bar in hand...
She started to swing and reach, swing and reach, trying to make her way across. For the first time in the course, this time it actually looked like she was specifically concentrating on each bar as she reached, her noisiness stalled for the moment, though she was definitely also still very much enjoying herself, even if the bars had managed to quiet her for the attempt.  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:31 pm
[Taavi, physical course]

Everything was going great until his foot caught and he went flying full length in the grass. The impact knocked all the breath out of him and he lay there for a moment trying to collect his thoughts together before groaning, rolling onto his back and holding up one arm to make an 'okay' sign. Definitely nothing broken or sprained or anything, he just needed to stay down here until he got his breath back.

A few moments later Taavi picked himself up and jogged back to the start of the course. "Welp, that could have gone better," he commented with a wry smile to another competitor before setting off across the tyres again, for once undeterred by his previous failure.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:13 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Physical Course, Obstacle 2]
Mid-reach, a Wartortle on the sidelines aimed a blast of water at the back of Hen's head and arms with enough force to knock her off-balance, or at least loosen her grip.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces