[Fin] Not such a good evening Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:58 pm
"Oh." Well, that... could be worse. He supposed. Zevran glanced up at Abel to say something else, perhaps to try to add something funny, but the concern on his friend's face cut him off. "I'm sorry," he said instead, "I didn't mean to...." Zevran trailed off as another realisation dawned and he reached up with a trembling hand to brush Abel's neck with his fingertips. "I tackled you and tried to choke you, and I didn't even ask if you were alright," he murmured, feeling like even more of a piece of s**t than he had before.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:06 pm
"Don't be sorry for the first one," he replied firmly, then passed the washcloth and Zev's water bottle to Sonia before he gently caught the shorter blond's wrist in his now-free hand. "And you don't need to apologize for the second one. Honestly I should've expected it; I probably would've done the exact same thing. I'm fine, honestly. And besides, you were a little too... preoccupied to apologize right away, anyway," he added with a hint of a smile, even though throwing up for several minutes straight was neither fun nor entertaining.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:15 pm
"Mmmh, well I suppose that is true," Zevran agreed with a wan smile. "I am still sorry, though," he added after a moment, looking down at the carpet again. After a few moments more he gave in to his earlier impulse and lent against Abel's chest. "Everything hurts," he admitted quietly. Yes, everything hurt and worse than that he felt foolish and sick beyond just the physical.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:27 pm
He smiled gently, his brows lifting a bit, and he opened his mouth to dismiss the apology again when Zevran leaned on him. Shutting his mouth, he removed his hand from the other's wrist and put both hands on the floor so he could shift his posture a bit. Once he was in a better position to hug someone, he wrapped his arms around the shorter blond's shoulders and held him. "I know. I'm sorry," he murmured, a frown tugging at his lips. It wasn't difficult to tell how much whatever was in his system was affecting him; he'd been shaking, dripping with sweat and throwing up, plus all manner of other symptoms he couldn't see. If he had a fever it was only a slight one though, so that at least was good. Really though, the best thing he could think to suggest was to sleep more, but he'd already suggested that. Maybe he'd suggest it again in a few minutes... For the time being, he remained sitting there on the floor, hugging his friend.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 pm
The hug didn't make anything hurt less but it did make him feel a bit better, comforted he supposed. It was good to have people around who cared about you...Ohhhh- "s**t!" Zevran jerked back into an upright sitting position abruptly, eyes wide with sudden panic. "Where's Amigo? He was with me at the bar, and I had my pokeballs on my belt." Were they all here? Why hadn't he asked that before?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:58 am
Zevran's sudden movements startled him briefly, but the cause for it was understandable. His arms dropped back down and he straightened his back a bit to try and see if he could spot Amigo on the bed; it was a little difficult to see him from his spot on the floor though. "He's fine, he's here somewhere. He tried to save you last night but your, ah," he frowned a bit, "'friend' kicked him out of the way. We rescued him before you, don't worry," he added with a gentle pat to his friend's shoulder, "and your pokeballs are on the bedside table with your belt."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:30 am
There indeed, curled up in a peacefully sleeping coil, was Amigo. Zevran exhaled and slumped back down, resting his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands as the world spun. "I am going to kill that b*****d," he hissed under his breath, swallowing and squeezing his eyes shut as he waited for the dizziness to subside. The threat was not an idle one, not that he intended to tell Abel this of course. All he needed to do was track Ethan down, shouldn't be too hard, and get him alone. Happily disposal wouldn't be a problem as he now owned two pokemon quite happy to eat human flesh, he'd just have to make sure he didn't make a mess or at least not anywhere anyone would find it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:19 am
While hearing the occasional threat of death from someone wasn't exactly uncommon and rarely ever amounted to much, Abel knew a) Zevran had a very good reason for wanting this guy dead and b) he'd tackled him and tried to strangle him unconscious - if not worse - when he first woke up. Abel really didn't know if Zevran truly meant the threat or not, but he couldn't help but think that if he did, the b*****d deserved it completely. If they hadn't have been there, Amigo might've been hit by a car or something, if not snatched by a predatory bird pokemon that spotted an easy meal on the ground, and on top of the Caterpie's almost certain death was the fact something similar may have befallen his friend. While Zevran might've just been taken advantage of and left somewhere where his state the evening before could've been explained away, it was also entirely possible that his lifeless body could've been left somewhere. So, the blond couldn't help but think, the b*****d did deserve whatever he had coming to him, be it either from Zevran himself or someone - or something - else.

Not that that mattered at the moment, of course. "Not right now you're not," the taller blond replied as he pushed himself to his knees, curled himself behind his friend and gently wrapped his arms around his prone form. Moving so suddenly probably hadn't done anything good for his stomach or his head. "The only thing you're going to do right now is rest more. I still think you should try to sleep some more, you'll probably feel a little better later on." Hopefully. The worst of it had passed though, at least, and with it the majority of his worry. He still felt terrible for his friend and how badly he was suffering of course, but he didn't need to worry anymore about if he'd be alert and back to his normal self later, or if he'd die in his sleep or anything.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:25 am
"Not right now, no," Zevran agreed with a weak laugh, allowing himself to relax against Abel's reassuring - if bony - frame. "I think I would like to rest some more now, yes. When the world is spinning a little less perhaps I will be able to get back into bed.... Your bed? Where were you? You weren't on the floor were you?" That would make sense for how the indistinct shape that had turned out to be Abel had come into his line of sight. Had Abel actually been lying on the floor all night - if it had been all night? - just to keep an eye on him?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:29 am
Ah, good, he wanted to rest more. Now he needn't keep trying to encourage him to. "Yep, my bed - and yeah I was," he admitted somewhat sheepishly. "It didn't really feel right sleeping in the same bed when you were.. the way you were," the blond finished somewhat lamely.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:40 am
"Oh." The way he'd been. He could join the dots between that and what Abel had already said about how he'd acted, he didn't want to but he could. "You are very considerate of my feelings you know. It's quite peculiar." Zevran curled his fingers in the material of Abel's shirt and gave another weak laugh, keeping his head ducked down a little so that his friend couldn't see his face; he didn't know why he'd said that, why had he just said that? "Ahh... Ha. That was a strange thing to say wasn't it? I must be more tired than I thought. Ah... You could join me now though, if you wanted to. I would welcome the company."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:50 am
Abel hummed softly for a few moments as his thoughts wandered, back to the fair when Zevran had seemed so puzzled by him not wanting to be repaid for coming to aid him. "I don't think it's all that strange really." Not when he'd thought for sure he'd need to repay him for saving him. Maybe that's how Antiva worked? No one cared about anyone else unless some sort of payment was involved? "Is it peculiar because you're not used to that sort of thing? And.. I think I'd like that - the floor's not very comfortable," he added with a wry smile Zevran probably wouldn't see. Withdrawing his arms from his friend, he instead pushed himself to his feet and offered him a hand, "Here, I'll help you up."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:57 am
Ugh, what had possessed him to say that? It was done now though, he couldn't put the words back into his mouth. Zevran reached up to take Abel's hand and with the taller man's help he got to his feet, a little unsteadily but not so much so that he looked about to collapse without support. Being able to stand up didn't mean that he wanted to remain upright however; he quickly sank down onto the bed with his fingers now curling into the covers instead of Abel's shirt. "Ahah, well now that you mention it I suppose I am not," he admitted a little too cheerfully as he shrugged and studied the floor to avoid making eye contact with his friend. "I suppose you could say where I grew up was a little... ah... a little cuthroat, yes." Literally in many cases, it was quite messy but sometimes you couldn't argue with the classics.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:14 pm
Good, he didn't try to stand for too long. While Abel didn't doubt that he could stand or even walk around right now if he wanted or needed to, he definitely didn't need to. What he needed was sleep. And instead of sleeping, it seemed he felt a bit.. awkward? Had he not wanted to talk about that sort of thing? Well, it was a little late for that now. Antiva sounded more interesting the more he heard about it, though he didn't know if it was idle curiosity about the place itself, or curiosity about his friend... Maybe both. "You'll just have to get used to it then, I guess," he replied with an airy shrug, then sat down on the bed beside his friend, "but don't worry about it right now. You can worry about it later, after you've slept more." Hint, hint.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 pm
"Ah, yes, sleep," Zevran relaxed somewhat and flashed Abel a weak smile. "And indeed, floors are not the best places for sleeping; beds are the best, and even better in company. Humm, a moment." He was still wearing his clothes, not the end of the world but not as comfortable as it could be especially with them stuck against his skin with sweat. Zevran started trying to undo the buttons of his shirt but they proved to be too fiddly for his shaky hands and after a couple of moments of trying he looked up at Abel again. "Would you give me a hand? Mine do not appear to be working as well as they might. Heh. I'm afraid this will not be as much fun as last time you took my shirt off though, I would probably be sick on you if we tried that."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff