Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 pm
lightdanger
I guess I can do an introduction here.
Hi. I am Lightdanger, but I go by Light. I have been on Gaia for almost 10 years, but I took a few years off to deal with some things in life. I am a cat owner and a lover of history. I have traveled around the nerd world for a long time and can talk ones ears off about Pokemon and Clamp. I thank you for the invite to this group and hope to make friends here.
I love pokemon!! what is Clamp though? So glad you joined us!!

We have a lot of oldtime Gaians here actually!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 am
narxfang
lightdanger
Hi. I am Lightdanger, but I go by Light. I have been on Gaia for almost 10 years, but I took a few years off to deal with some things in life. I am a cat owner and a lover of history. I have traveled around the nerd world for a long time and can talk ones ears off about Pokemon and Clamp. I thank you for the invite to this group and hope to make friends here.

Clamp is a group of female manga artists who have been doing their thing for over 20 years. Some of their best known work includes Card Captor Sakura, X1999, and they are art designers for the anime series Code Geass.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 pm
lightdanger
narxfang
lightdanger

Clamp is a group of female manga artists who have been doing their thing for over 20 years. Some of their best known work includes Card Captor Sakura, X1999, and they are art designers for the anime series Code Geass.
I have literally watched Code Geas season 1&2 like 3 times each. I guess I am a huge fan of them without even knowing it! Have any recommendations? I'd love to purposefully read some of their stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:33 pm
narxfang
!

So if you like JRPGs then I would suggest Magic Knights Rayearth, because it is basically a JRPG with giant robots.
If you liked Code Geass, then X/1999 would be good, but you need to watch the anime to get a real ending.
For something completely different try Clamp School Detectives... it is like Case Closed/Detective Conan plus school drama
And if there is a genre of anime and manga that you like tell me and I will suggest something to you that would fit it.  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:38 pm
lightdanger
narxfang
!

So if you like JRPGs then I would suggest Magic Knights Rayearth, because it is basically a JRPG with giant robots.
If you liked Code Geass, then X/1999 would be good, but you need to watch the anime to get a real ending.
For something completely different try Clamp School Detectives... it is like Case Closed/Detective Conan plus school drama
And if there is a genre of anime and manga that you like tell me and I will suggest something to you that would fit it.

Recently I have been into those weird manga stories where people get sucked into video games, or into some other world. I don't know why, but they are just better than most plot-wise. They are more unique I think. I just hate manga that has no plot. Too much fanservice crap is just so annoying. I love the deep thinker stuff. What are your fav mangas?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:49 pm
narxfang
lightdanger
narxfang
!

Recently I have been into those weird manga stories where people get sucked into video games, or into some other world. I don't know why, but they are just better than most plot-wise. They are more unique I think. I just hate manga that has no plot. Too much fanservice crap is just so annoying. I love the deep thinker stuff. What are your fav mangas?

Rayearth... which actually fits your desire for a manga...  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 pm
Hey I'm AD Reaper Elyse, Informally known as reaper. I've been around on Gaia for about 12 years maybe more considering that this isn't my first account on gaia, it's actually my third since my last one was hacked and my first was something I just kind of stopped using over time.

I'm a guy for one, I'm 26, and I like role Playing pretty much any array of characters, genders and personalities. Currently I'm working as a Barista. I'm fairly active on Gaia but not very since there are times that life and my work schedule will pull me away but I'm always lurking around.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 pm
Hi I am James, I am 25, please call me Kain. I have been on Gaia since my freshmen year of Highschool so about 11yrs. Full disclosure, I lost my first account to the dark side of Gaia in my stupid hormone fuel teen years. Back on topic, I currently work for a company called AAFES, Army Airforce Exchange Services for you none military folk. They own and staff the BX/PX on the bases as well as a few hand fulls of stores like gastations. I work on McChord Airforce Based in the beautiful green state of Washington, rains ALOT. I am a huge nerd for multiple things, including but not limited Books, anime, and video games.  

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Commando Omnipants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 am
Super_X_Kami_X _Guru
Hi I am James, I am 25, please call me Kain. I have been on Gaia since my freshmen year of Highschool so about 11yrs. Full disclosure, I lost my first account to the dark side of Gaia in my stupid hormone fuel teen years. Back on topic, I currently work for a company called AAFES, Army Airforce Exchange Services for you none military folk. They own and staff the BX/PX on the bases as well as a few hand fulls of stores like gastations. I work on McChord Airforce Based in the beautiful green state of Washington, rains ALOT. I am a huge nerd for multiple things, including but not limited Books, anime, and video games.

Yeah. About the same time for me. (Except I'm two years older than you, so 13 yrs, for me.) And I lost my first account, too. Due to being a stupid teen, too. I'm not really exactly sure why I lost it, but I'm sure it was the name? I was real different back then. Ha.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:57 am
Name's Kuri. 24 years old, Filipino living in the Philippines. Currently into anime and idol games, and also a freelancer writing articles to earn money. I'm also into RPing as long as the idea is something I may like (like romance, supernatural, a slice of life. Also accepting same-sex relationships aside from straight ones). My RPing style can be seen through guild forums, like 1-2 paragraphs the most, though I also accept 1 x 1s in invitation-only forums for interested people.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 am
Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

I spotted 'PX' in your introduction and did a double take haha. I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and the PX was kind of the go to place =P (I lived so far in base that it was ridiculous trying to go anywhere else) Washington is really nice (if one avoids Seattle) I drove through on my way home last year, had a good time. And yeah, it rained a lot while I was there I always thought that was just an overstatement.

Anyway hi! Welcome, I'm Logan, kind of new to the guild myself. I often get lost in WoW so I pop in and out of here to post when I remember too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:19 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Name's Kuri. 24 years old, Filipino living in the Philippines. Currently into anime and idol games, and also a freelancer writing articles to earn money. I'm also into RPing as long as the idea is something I may like (like romance, supernatural, a slice of life. Also accepting same-sex relationships aside from straight ones). My RPing style can be seen through guild forums, like 1-2 paragraphs the most, though I also accept 1 x 1s in invitation-only forums for interested people.

Hellooooooo, my Stepmother is Filipina, that is all.  

Super_X_Kami_X _Guru

Powerful Seeker

7,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

KeJoRo

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:49 pm
Hi, my name is Josh, though I'm mostly known by my username. I'm 26, male, married and from the North-East of England. In my spare time I mostly play videogames or read, though I've been getting back into anime lately (currently watching Assassination Classroom). It has been a LONG time since I roleplayed over the internet, though I meet up IRL every other week for tabletop RPGs. I am currently playing Rippers and also DM a Pathfinder game in which all PCs are part of a Wizard academy.

I have roleplayed a very wide variety of characters over the years, though I have little experience roleplaying romance. I am open to it, I just haven't been in any situations in which it was appropriate, aside from one-sided crushes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:32 pm
KeJoRo

Welcome!

I used to do a lot of tabletop myself, miss it still haha. Anyway yeah, welcome! I play Tarak Garodar on here, he's a half-orc mercenary, and currently in the Skaglands. mrgreen  

Sanaos

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,550 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:31 pm
Hello People, CEOxJOE here, friends call me Jo/Jojo. 23/m I've been on Gaia since my freshman year of high school (on and off), this is my third account. Lived in the crazy city of Miami Florida. I'm a college student about to finish with my bachelor's in business with a year and a half left. I have roleplayed for nearly a decade (on and off). I like to watch action, comedy, thriller, horror, romance movies. I like to read drama, fantasy, adventure, books. I love to watch comedy, action, romance television. I also watch anime and ready some manga.

-----
There is a lot of late80s and 90s ppl here.  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff