Scrap Metal 2.0
Vice Captain

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:58 pm
15) Do you think there should be more or less gun control?
The key isn't gun control but ammo control! Ha ha ha. Seriously, a background check should be minimum along with licensing for certain guns. Most gun crimes are committed by handguns, not rifles. Yet every ban is for rifles. Almost seems like a feel good method to win voters without doing anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:24 am
1) Do you think that gay marriage should be legal?
seeing as i'm gay and strive to be kind to myself i'm not too keen on giving hard-won rights back

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:27 am
2) Do you think that gays should be allowed to serve in the military?
yeah, the whole reason it's even an issue is because of the bigoted, factually false mentality that the lgbt community are predators. meanwhile, look what the straight men of the military are in the news for rn..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 am
3) What do you think about people who don't believe in god?
whether people are or aren't spiritual doesn't really affect what i think of their morality. there are assholes on either side of that fence

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:41 am
4) Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
pro choice. i'm always gonna prioritize the living over a potential, and forcing children to be born to people who didn't want them tells me people don't really care so much about those children once they're actually born

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 am
5) Do you think animal testing should be banned?
this is one i don't feel well informed enough on to have a clear take. as far as medicine goes, i don't know enough about any alternatives.

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 am
6) How do you feel about illegal immigration?
if you don't like it being done illegally, then make it easier, not harder. i think fussing over someone's citizenship status is more often than not (at least where i live in socal) just a lazy way to dress up your racism as a political statement. country's stolen in the first place lads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:47 am
7) Do you think it is ethical to do stem cell research?
hell yes! like i said, i'll always prioritize the living, and the advances in medicine are wayyy too beneficial to overlook

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 am
8 ) Is torture ever acceptable?
nah, i don't believe in it at all, not to mention if you're torturing someone for answers they're not going to be any more likely to tell the truth, in fact they'll probably lie if they think it's what you want to hear. tldr all torture makes a person do is wish the pain would stop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:55 am
9) Should the government have a say on our diets?
like the restrictions on what you can buy with food stamps? in that case i think people should be trusted to make their own choice if they want to splurge a little for a treat. i'd say us working poor are well aware enough of our own budget and forcing austerity just makes people miserable, but maybe i misread the question

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:02 am
10) Should the alcoholic drinking age be increased or decreased?
being encouraged to drink younger took all the mystique out of partying too hard by the time i hit 21. i think making less of a big deal of it as a right of passage you get to long after you're naturally curious would probably be a good thing. at least, it seems like people being allowed to indulge safely without having to hide it tends to result in them having a safer relationship w booze in the long run

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:10 am
11) Should cigarette smoking be banned?
i dunno on this one. i think it's good there are laws concerning secondhand smoke and public spaces, but beyond that, this situation's already been created where they're in circulation and people are addicted, people are going to find ways to smoke, and i don't really like seeing people shamed for it either

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:20 am
12) Should Medical Marijuana be legal?
how else would this guy sleep at night?
for real tho as someone who really needs their prescription i could never say no, and there's no reason rec shouldn't be legal either, but it does really bother me that when legalization is obviously the best opportunity we have to call attention to all the people wrongfully jailed, getting them their freedom is never prioritized as it should be, if it's addressed at all. it sucks to see affluent dudes pulling huge profits of their legal collectives all of a sudden when there are poor people serving ridiculous sentences even just for possession is all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:26 am
13) Do you think the 2003 invasion of Iraq was justified?
nope not in the slightest

penniforms

Clean Member

penniforms

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 am
14) What do you think about Teen Pregnancy?
we need better sex ed, certainly, and less pressure on girls in general that motherhood is their destined path. most adults don't know how to be parents, babies definitely aren't ready. that said, the treatment people get for being pregnant in high school is horrific and totally undeserved. no reason to be cruel to people going through a scary uncertain time like that, and like... they're kids

Posting Quizzes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff