Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:05 pm
Abel had taken a bite of the taco he'd stolen from Zev and chewed it slowly with a thoughtful frown on his face. "That's a fair point, we both are. But why would anyone take anything from you? Besides me that is," he added after a moment because he had already done so twice now, but once was after Zev had taken something of his and the second was, as he said, during an exchange.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:10 pm
"Oh, you know," Zevran said vaguely with an equally vague wave of his soda. "You probably had things like it at school? Eat fast or you don't eat!" Perhaps it was better to explain a bit; he shrugged. "My friend Taliesen and I would always eat quickly, and whoever finished first started eating the other's food. At least then it was one of us not somebody else! Not that we were starving but," he shrugged again, "growing boys and girls are bottomless pits, the bigger ones moreso and so if you are quite small eating faster is sensible yes? Be glad I have not yet started hoarding snacks under your mattress!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:38 am
"That's..." ...something. They'd eat each other's food if they were too slow, which was one thing... but to do it so no one else did? Was that... was that even a game, or was it a way to deal with living with a situation like that? Maybe they took the situation they were in and made it into a game so that they could deal with it. Either way it didn't make him feel too good about the whole thing -- not that there was anything he could do about it.

After a rather noticeable silent, thoughtful pause, he gave himself a mental shake and continued, "I can't say I ever experienced anything like that, at school or anywhere else, but I would be a bit worried if you started hoarding stuff in my bedroom," he said with a brief chuckle and a smile that was perhaps a tiny bit less warm and content as it usually was. At least Zev wouldn't have to worry about that sort of treatment here. Ah... "There's no need for you to hoard anything anyway, but I'm sure you know that already."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:55 am
Had that been too strange? Abel didn't exactly look thrilled certainly, and though he did chuckle again soon it didn't have quite the same timbre as usual.

"I do know that," Zevran replied with an apologetic smile. "It has been a long time since anyone other than Taliesen has stolen my food anyway, but habits and games do tend to die hard." He always felt better about life when he knew he had plenty of food in the cupboards but he was pretty sure that this at least was normal, perhaps it was just something that most people didn't think about. He was quite sure that Abel did though, if he didn't after living off cheap ramen for so long then Zevran would be very surprised indeed. With this in mind he said; "But it is good to have a hoard of food, in appropriate places."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 pm
"Ahh..." His gaze dropped down to his few remaining tacos with a small smile. "Old habits are hard to break, yeah, and it always is good to have a hoard of food in the kitchen -- not under a mattress." The teasing tones and his usual warmth returned somewhat, though not as brightly as it could've been. Two years he'd spent with barely anything to eat in his kitchen, and even though a few months had passed he still felt surprised sometimes when he saw all the things he had in his cupboards and fridge... He had Zevran to thank for that, whether directly or indirectly.

"Well," he said as the usual brightness returned to his expression and his voice as he picked up another taco, "no more having food stolen and no more empty cupboards for either of us, yeah? Plus going out and getting food like this is always an option too. I always like going out to eat with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:30 pm
Zevran paused between tacos for long enough to reach across the table and touch Abel's hand briefly. "Indeed not," he agreed warmly, "and I enjoy this as well, I enjoy any time with you but going for food is...." Zevran trailed off with a slightly perplexed expression, having apparently run out of English. "Better?" he hazarded but then shook his head. "Is two good things together," he revised with a chuckle and a shrug. "Not very elegantly phrased perhaps, but true."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 pm
Zevran's touch was too brief for him to respond with more than a warm, happy smile. And then he started struggling with English a bit, but that was understandable at times. It was a rather fickle, complicated language sometimes. "Good food is always wonderful, so it's doubly so when you eat it with someone you like?" He hazarded, aiming a curious look at his boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:03 pm
Zevran looked amused but as he had a mouthful of taco he couldn't laugh; he nodded instead. "Si, yes, that sounds about right," he agreed once he's swallowed. "It is... well it's always nice to do things and go places with you." What sort of places had Abel gone with Molly? Had she made him laugh more, smile more? She must have upset him less, worried him less. She had been better for him and even if she was no threat - though maybe she was? - his failure to live up to what she had been gave him a sinking feeling inside.

Zevran looked at the taco in his hands for a few moments and then took another bite, the food was still good even if worry swelled and then quelled again inside him like waves. It was fine, they were having fun, Abel liked him and smiled at him so warmly so it must be fine. But he still didn't deserve him.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:38 pm
Abel's warm smile persisted despite the taco in his mouth, but once he'd swallowed he said, "I think so too, it's always fun going places and doing things with you. We need to go places together more." Good thing they already had a few potential trips and dates in mind. All they had left to do were to pick dates and specific details.

After another few moments the taller blond reached for a napkin to wipe his fingers off on once he'd finished his last taco. He aimed a keen, curious glance across the table at Zevran to see if he was still eating or if he'd finished yet -- but he probably had finished already. "Are you still hungry, or are you good? I might go back up and grab another taco maybe."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:32 pm
Zev had indeed finished his food, and he nodded to Abel's suggestion eagerly. "I could eat some more, the shopping was hard work. Shall I go up, or shall I stay here and keep the table? I don't mind which."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:37 pm
"I'll go," he offered after he'd already started getting up. "Did you want anything in particular, or did you want me to just surprise you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:40 pm
Zevran smirked and sucked some sauce slowly off his thumb. "Surprise me," he winked. "I do enjoy your surprises." There was nothing on the menu he didn't like but just saying that or something similar would have been so dull for both of them, being terrible was a lot more enjoyable.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:48 pm
Abel's warm smile shifted to a pleased smirk as he stepped around the table, slid a hand up Zev's neck to smooth over his jaw and tilt his head back a bit if he'd let him before he bent down to press his lips to his boyfriend's for a deep, lingering kiss. Surprise him... oh yes, he could think of a wide variety of things to surprise him with; he could surprise him for lunch before surprising him for dessert later in the evening, at least. Maybe more.

"Alright," he murmured when he finally pulled away again and planted a soft, more tender kiss to his forehead before straightening back up, "I'll get a few more for each of us and be back in a couple minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Ahh, yes, kisses were an excellent reward for filthy flirting. It was strange how he felt so secure with Abel, and yet so terrified that it was all about to disappear. Shouldn't one thing preclude the other?

When Abel pulled back again Zevran smirked once more and ran his tongue over his upper lip. "You taste lovely. Hurry back!" he winked.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:41 pm
With a huff and a smile that was half-smirk and half-frustrated, his hand smoothed itself over Zev's cheek before his thumb traced over his bottom lip. "I taste like tacos, and you make it so terribly difficult to leave, you know. I'll be back," he added along with another kiss to his boyfriend's forehead before he reluctantly removed his hand from Zev's face and headed back to the restaurant for more tacos.

As promised he returned a few short minutes later with two bags instead of a tray; one of them he set down in front of Zevran with a flourish. "I return with more cheap, delicious tacos!" So saying he plopped back down into his chair with the second bag and a grin. "I hope you didn't miss me too much while I was gone."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff