[Fin] Weekend Getaway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:33 pm
That... that sounded like a good sign, no?

Zevran shivered pleasantly and snuggled himself close against Abel. "I have always liked the way you look, but I like it more now because I like who you are. Does that count?" It sounded as though it did but perhaps he should elaborate, Abel did say that communication was important. "I could be interested in going to bed with anyone but their wit and... and I suppose the person they are can enhance that? A great deal in your case." Zevran chuckled briefly and squeezed Abel for a moment as he realised this might not have sounded very complementary to his physical form. "But I do think you are objectively handsome as well for the report, especially your eyes and most especially your smile." He did have such a lovely smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 pm
A bright, doofy grin lit up Abel's face at Zevran's words and he hugged him tightly. "It counts! And that's how I've felt too. I mean, you've always been ridiculously handsome, of course, but that's more of a bonus. The kind of person you are is what matters most to me," he said before he pressed a soft kiss to the top of Zev's head. "You're just... you've always been amazing. First you were a good friend, then a great friend, then one of my best friends and now-- well." His bright grin softened to a fond smile that was no less warm or happy, but he couldn't think of anything good to continue with so he let the sentence end there.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:54 pm
Zevran grinned back and reached up to touch Abel's face. "I also like your silly grins." With this very important information passed on he leant up to kiss Abel softly on the lips. Amazing. Abel thought he was amazing. He was never going to get used to that but perhaps that was good! As it was it gave him a little thrill every time he heard it, he wouldn't wish for it to become mundane feeling.

After some moments Zevran pulled back from the kiss and looked up at Abel speculatively. "Now that you have a future again, have you thought of what you wish to do with it?" He had no idea what to do with his own life, and thinking about it was more than a little unnerving, but perhaps Abel had started to make plans?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:27 pm
Abel returned the kiss happily, reaching his own hand up to Zevran's cheek and ghosting his thumb along the shorter man's chin. When they parted he leaned forward to rest his forehead against Zev's. "And I like your silly grins," he retorted with another grin, but it softened in short order to a thoughtful frown. "Hmm... I haven't thought about it that much, honestly," which was true, if not the whole truth, "so I'm not too sure yet. I guess for now I'll just.. keep working and stuff. And seeing my adorable, precious boyfriend of course," he added with a brighter grin.

...but what was he going to do? He'd always assumed he'd continue his 'hobby' for a few more years until... some nebulous point in time, after which he'd end it and himself, but now... Now he didn't really want to. Not now that he had Zevran, who he couldn't very well leave in that manner -- he wouldn't even consider it. While he hadn't wanted to before, now he just couldn't, he...

He hadn't wanted to before, even before Zevran or Taavi. He hadn't wanted to, he didn't want to, and he suspected he never would, but did that really matter? Did his own selfish desires really matter when he was such an awful person?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:59 pm
It was somewhat reassuring that Abel had little more idea of what to do with his life than he did himself. He might live to be thirty, longer, long enough to have grey hairs and lines on his face. How could he comprehend such a thing?

Instead of trying to comprehend any further Zevran gave Abel an affectionate squeeze and nodded agreement with his sentiment. "That sounds like a very fine idea to me, I shall do much the same I suppose... Except for working. Or maybe I will?" Zevran shrugged, he didn't like the idea of a 'job' but perhaps that would change or he would find something which paid regularly but didn't feel like a job. He would really quite like to live in an apartment and that meant he needed a regular income, one way or another.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:03 pm
"Mmh," Abel said eloquently as his hand left Zev's face to curl around his hand instead so he could press a soft kiss to the inside of his wrist. "You might have to find actual work at some point, possibly. I'll help you out however I can if you do." Stable employment was one of those adult-type things that Zevran had had little experience with so far, and thus was probably a rather daunting prospect -- like finding an apartment to live in, which he had yet to do. Abel had held out some hope that he would do so before winter, or at least during winter, but it was beginning to look like he would stay in the warehouse straight through until spring, and then... How long was he going to stay there?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:39 pm
"I suppose so," Zevran agreed, but the kiss to his wrist was a balm against the unpleasant notion of employment and he smiled at Abel again. "Thank you, I may yet take you up on the offer. At least for this weekend however I refuse to worry about that, or about anything else for that matter." He was safe, he had a couple of friends, and he had a wonderful boyfriend who wanted to be with him for the foreseeable future. What more could anyone really ask of life than that?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff