Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Love l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius listened to another chapter of Yennefer's life story, as far as her love life, uncaring parents, and almost committed herself suicide goes there are still deep cracks on the road. She almost reminds her of Silver in some strange way. He can see why she switched off when he mentioned of he mentioned of locking her down in the dungeons, that it might cause the woman to feel like she was reliving her past again except his intentions was keeping her safe than malicious acts. He has a feeling he will regret of making sealing the deal about 'No secrets, allowed.' in their relationships. He rather wait for the time to come then popping up the subject out of nowhere.

Lucius stood up from his desk then walked over to Yennefer, he wrapped his arms from behind her and gave her a warm embrace. The woman would feel his body heat slight increased but in a warm and comforting temperature like she was sitting next to a fireplace. There was a sense of love and protection that was very rare coming from his aura. He rested his head on top of her head then closed his eyes. "I know I can not heal emotional wounds but I can cover them up with a bandage...Gah, that sounded cheesy." he silently cringed at his line. Though the tone of his voice was different, it had a sense of maturity in contrast with his personality and authority. "There is nothing that can be changed in the past but you can change your future. Let's line the old memories with cover them new fond memories." He explained clearly what his cheesy line meant. "I would not let history repeat itself. And to make sure of that." He placed his left hand on her chest, mind his touch. A a sharp stab could be felt like a bullet making it point on her heart. Underneath her clothing she would see pentagram star mark, impaled on her chest where her heart is located. "Usually I charge, but for you my dear it's free." Like her, he implanted his signature mark on her skin especially coming from a man like him. He moved his hand away then placed a kiss on her head. He'll always be by her side and she'll never be alone at the darkest times.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Better l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Warmth...? was all Yen thought as the headmaster embraced her. Lets line the old memories with new fond memories... Something was different about Lucius...his aura was kind, loving, safe. It was a new air that Yen hadn't really felt, and she liked it. She quickly wiped away her tears and put on a smile. Lucius... For once in her life, she felt safe. Perhaps...we tell each other the big secrets and let she small ones lie in the past...? If I keep telling you these little details you might think I'm a bore~ She tried to chuckle thru her sniffles. Yes, Yen read his mind. However this time she wasn't gonna admit it.

As the headmaster placed his hand on her chest, she felt a sudden sharp pain where her heart was located. Pulling her shirt a little, Yennefer saw the new mark imprinted into her skin. Staring at it, Yen looked up at him in confusion. Usually charge? Is this... What is this?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Love l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius tilted his head, 'How do I explain myself.' he thought about the mark he just gave her. It is seen in different ways, "It's a contract, you can summon me whenever you need me, plus it helps me sense where you are in ever realm. Don't worry it's not permanently visible, it only appears when I'm nearby or when you are thinking of me. The only difference between this one and the one I charge is, I don't grant your wish." He explained with a smile, since she didn't traditionally summon him like his other clients he doesn't grant her witch but for the advantage for her she doesn't have to pay him which leaves him with an empty stomach. He let out a nervous laugh, now he had to explain the meaning behind it.

"Think of it as the beginning of the vena amoris, the vein that leads to the heart expect it's actually planted where your heart is. Others and especially demons would know who you belong to by a mile away. But there is one catch~ The bearer or his/her loved one which in this case is Ciri. Should agree on this contract.~ If not the mark will be meaningless and fade away." He implies more of a magical than physical significance to the choice of where the mark is placed. He was dropping hints like Easter eggs what the mark was exactly besides a contract. If she still has no clue what just came out of his mouth, "I have committed myself to you." he exposed himself, that got get her head ticking.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Speechless l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefee listed as he explained the mark. All of his reference were broken into bits and pieces and she began to analyze each one to help her understand the meaning. Committed? Wasn't he already committed to her? And Ciri...? What does she have to do with this..she must also agree too.... what? And any demon shall know miles away... Should I accept... if not the mark will fade away... and the vena amoris? That was...that was...

And then it hit her. Like a huge tidal wave that you are never prepared for. Her eyes widened and she looked at Lucius straight in his eyes. Was this real? Was he asking what she thought he was asking? Turning red , Yennefer looked down and bit her lip. What was this feeling she had, butterflies? She hadn't gotten those since she met him. Taking a deep breath, she looked up with a smiled and nodded her head. I-if you are asking me what I think you are asking me then yes, I will~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius watched as Yennefer processed the information, his hopes went up when he saw the colour of her face. He waited anxiously for Yennefer's answer. As soon as she said the magic words, he gave her a BIG hug. "HURRAY~ The lady said yes~" over his cheers Yennefer would hear a woman's scream of joy and happiness, it sure didn't come out of Lucius' mouth. Without the man noticing, he didn't hear the ghostly scream, now he needed to receive Ciri's fair wishes. Though he would have to hunt for the green eyed girl later and hopefully please her after this situation has been dealt with. Now the atmosphere has lighten up again. He let go of Yennefer then clap his hands, "Now, you are ready.~ I hope you have sharpen up your sword skills.~" he cooed. He said feeling more excited and energized than concerned and worried over the situation. "It would be a bonus if we capture just one of them." he said with a closed eye smile, thinking about the various experiments that would be unleashed in the lair.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:01 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Speechless l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer was glowing she was so happy. Her skin, her eyes, everything. As Lucius gave her a big hug, she returned the gesture and hugged him back tightly. This was the happiest moment of her life. When she heard th female screaming, Yen couldn't help but laugh a little. Oh Cecile... I haven't even told you the other news yet.. Yen was going to have to tell her future mother-in-law about her future grandchild. That was for later~

As they broke their hug, Yennefer's smiled. My your right I do~ I'll have to spar with Ciri. Oh Ciri! She is perfect! Lucius she can fight! To be honest, Yen had forgotten that her witcheress was here at the school. Ciri had fought almost every known monster to man, she was sure Ciri would be able to help. Plus, the sword Ciri carried was extra harmful to any entity that didn't have human blood coursing through its veins. Ciri can hold herself beyond imaginable! She can either help fight or she can defend the students. But my little witcher has many tricks up her sleeve that would help take down these demons. And perhaps she would even capture two for you to play with~

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜
►Occupation: The Undertaker
☠❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐❐☠

The sound of Elias's black oxfords clicked on the hall as he walked to the headmasters office. As he got to the door, he heard two voices, male and female. Elias got there on time to hear the girl say yes but Elias was indifferent towards it. He knocked on the door before speaking out loud , "It's Elias. I'm sorry I didn't schedule an appointment, but I would like to discuss about setting up a meeting with all the staff due to the tragedy that had happened".
Patiently he stood outside the door for nearly a minute, but then he went ahead and opened the door. Seeing the two people, he bowed politely to them before speaking again, "I also have some Ideas on protection for the students here. Father Calian and I discussed them earlier." As he stood there, waiting for a reply, he tucked his arms into his sleeves like a monk would, and rested the position at his chest.

☠❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏❏☠
►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switch Blade, Celluar Device ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:24 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen & Elias l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius was strangely excited that the mysterious student 'friends' whose name; will be left unknown, will be invading the school. When he was about to keep, he was sadly interrupted by the knock on the door. He glanced his eyes towards the window, unfortunately it's not the right time to call ALL the staff to a meeting but.. The headmaster happily walked over to the undertaker when the skull like being opened the door. "A staff meeting I hear~ Well unfortunately we have to postpone it since we have much bigger fish to fry.~" he informed vaguely while spreading his arm out like he was showing Elias the size a a big fish.

"Now the time to say one of the protection ideas.~"
Lucius took one of Elias arm out then felt it like he was feeling the man's muscles, if he had any. "Hmm~ What's your fighting style my good man.?" He asked out of curiosity, he wasn't aware some staffs abilities because it's either their first day or still a newbie around the campus. Right now, he wants to but it as an advantage.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias watched the man extend his arms and was somewhat puzzled by him mentioning fish. What fish?...he thought and raised a boney brow in suspicion. When the headmaster felt Elias's arm, he paid no attention to it. "I'm quite useless in this form, headmaster." Elias said, almost sounding apologetic. His shadow manipulation wasn't meant for fighting and the only form he could do true damage with one he hates using.
"But I can do up close combat" he added. Being able to blend in with shadows and move in them was an advantage to him due to being able to escape and dodge a blow.
"But going back to the protection idea's, we could do some sort of force field on the dorms at night, and we could assign a teacher to a group students, which they would have to report back to at a time period to ensure that they are fine, or we could up our security." He said and peered down at the headmaster with his glowing eyes. Despite not being able to truly feel human emotions, he did care for the school and the people in it.

►Mood: Indifferent ►Inventory: Pocket Watch, Switch Blade, Celluar Device ►Get to know me: Profile ►Outfit: The Usual The Usual Without Coat

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Office l Company ➤: Yen & Elias l Item/s ➤: Experimental Dose

Lucius looked up with an amused look about the protection idea. "Force field~ Hmm, that could work! Though we need to discuss the suitable time or curfew to activate the force field. Hopefully the ducklings won't rebel against that." he commented with a laugh, knowing very well that the school is mostly occupied with people at a delicate and rebellious age he wouldn't be surprise if there was a strike outside the staffroom. Though safety comes first. He tapped his chin as he wondered if he should add more job openings for guards around the school. "Those a re great ideas so far. But uh...whose force field are we talking about~?" he asked, wondering how the force field is going to be generated and still be functioning the whole night until morning. He looked over to the witch, "What do you think Yen Yen?" he asked her opinion on this.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius & Elias l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer listen to the men spoke about a game plan. It wasn't too reassuring that Elias wasn't a strong fighter, and that made Yen think about the rest of the staff. Wait, before we address the barrier topic, we need to establish an understanding of abilities per staff member. If we have the staff protecting the students we need to make sure they are capable of the job. She stood straight and crossed her arms. No offense Elias, but if you can not fight then you should stay low, or help the other staff members. She did have a valid point. Placing staff that couldn't fight was like giving the demons an extra side dish.

As for the barrier... if someone can supply me with constant energy then I can place a barrier... Yen could do it, but with the baby it would be hard in her. Can Calian create barriers? If not I can write back home...we have tons of sorceresses who have assisted me before with such tasks. This was difficult, since Yen wasn't sure if the staffs abilities. And they wouldn't want to risk a student for such a task.

XxIce_ReaperxX

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:37 am
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias listened and nodded to both of them. He then turned his head towards Yen, "I planned on staying low due to that." He said. Even though he was useless in this form, he still wanted to help. Maybe I could be some sort of check-in person or a dorm manager...he thought and looked at the ground for a second before he was addressed again.
"I think he can, but I'm not it 100% sure. Before you send out letters, we should figure out what the other staff can do." He said and then faced The headmaster, "I think the curfew should be the standard base one for minors. So probably 10 or 11 pm?" He added and asked somewhat.

o.o.c: sorry it took me forever to reply, yesterday I had my graduation rehearsal and then had a bad arguement with my bf. I also had my graduation today.
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius thought about the protection plan then nodded his head, "Yeah, I agree. Let's get to know more about each other.~" the headmaster said with glee, agreeing with Elias idea of finding out more of the staffs ability especially the new ones that has arrived. That way he will feel more secure about the school for having grown up figures around the ducklings to protect them. Next was the curfew, "Hmm...I think 10:30pm is the most suitable time for these kids. It's not like they have anywhere to go in the middle of the night.~" he let out a carefree laugh, oh he knows what teens get up to when they decided to go out of their dormitory in the middle of the night especially when it's a girl and a boy...or boy and boy...or girl and girl. You never know these days.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION X3

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Headmasters Office l Company ➤: Lucius & Elias l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer tuned in and out as the men talked. Times didn't interest her very much, however getting to know each other was a biggie. Yen began to pace, and she walked over to Lucius's filing cabinet. Dear, do you have any paperwork regarding the staff and their abilities? Did you request that information as the staff was hired? She turned to the men as she spoke. Also, Elias I am sorry you will have to go talk to Calian, I am not in good terms with him at the moment nor can I enter holy ground without feeling ill...my apologies. There was a hint of anger in her voice as she spoke about the priest. No one was going to insult her unborn child. Hmmm... how do you plan to enforce the curfew though? Just have staff patrol? I know for a face my daughter is not going to follow that rule...

XxIce_ReaperxX

OriginalAnus

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

OriginalAnus

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:32 pm
⇝Elias Ainsor⇜

Elias noticed how unworried the head master was, which caused him to raise his eyebrow in suspicion. Weird...he thought and then watched Yen search the cabinets. "Of course, I'll also see what Sister Lilith can do as well" he replied. Elias was a little taken by surprised when he heard Yen and Calian weren't on good terms due to How nice Calian is and the fact he's a priest.
"Yes, we could have staff patrol but also have security cameras in the halls. But I also feel like most students wouldn't want to leave due to the killer out there" he added and continued to watch both of them.

o.o.c: thank you!
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out