Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm
        User Image

Horrin looked at the newcomer with a hint of surprise painted across his facial expression.

"So, you were here for the cultist as well? We were just trying to extract information from him, and, well... You can see how well that turned out." Horrin exclaimed as he looks back at the corpse that was sprawled behind him. "This interrogation was not a total failure though. We now know what they are capable of, transforming into these horrid... abominations, which seems to either surpass magical dampeners or not be magical at all, seeing that they managed to break free from their restraints." Horrin says, as he gives Natirum one last glance. "I think this could work... Mind tagging along with us? You seem quite capable, and with you by our side; I feel as though we could handle these monsters. Our next destination is to go straight to the source - the sewers of Maldria."

Horrin then looks in the direction of Phelan. "How is your condition? Are you able to continue and finish what we started, friend?" Horrin asks in a concerned tone.

Mood: Ready
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

For several weeks, within the crawl space,
she was able to hear the unnerving sounds
of footsteps, and muffled conversation.
It wasn't until recently, that there was a
commotion in the lower dungeons, to
which Cairalei went to investigate. Turns
out these folk had captured themselves a
ultist of some sort, yet the sigil he bore
on his garb, almost looked like the same
one from the book of dark arts, the very
same one on blood magic. Could there
have been some relation?

The young elf listened in closely to what
was being said, even peeked her head
up to get a quick glance at the scene. It
didn't take long for it to go sour, and already,
she became scared, but fascinated with
the transformation. Once things moved
forward, it was about time she high tailed
it out of there before she would get caught.
And speaking of getting out, it was about
time she got herself some fresh air as well.
As she crawled her way through the labyrinth,
Cairalei finally made it outside.....well to the
side of the building anyway. Before she had
anytime to react, sh began falling down the
trees before her, until one of the branches
caught her on time, and in front of a window.

Cairalei held her breath, as she watched,
upside down, an elf? continue doing his
paper work. There was another elf? Was
he of the dales too or? She watched him
closely. He's not bad looking either.
She thought to herself. Though, it seemed
one of the guards from below had interrupted
his work, and its upsetting him? It was hard
to tell since she couldn't head anything,
at all, other than the birds chirping, and
the swishing of leaves when the gentle
breeze blew by. Suddenly, a branch cracked,
and she fell more to the center of the
window, practically in plain sight! She
placed her hands over her mouth to
muffle her sounds so that she would
not be caught.

Once the other elf left the room, Cairalei
sighed with relief. However, and branch
snapped, then another, and another!
Soon, Cairalei was falling further down,
until she hit the ground...hard! "Owie!..."
She winced in pain, sitting up, and rubbing
her rear end. Slowly coming to a stand with
a bit of a daze, she hurried to the brick wall
till she could collect herself before moving on.
However, as she turned the corner, Cairalei
bumped into the very same elf that was in
the room! Taking a step back, and lost for
words, she quickly began looking around,
trying to devise an idea as to not give herself
away. "A-Ah!!!" Cairalei Quickly bowed her head.
"Sorry!" Sorry?! Seriously!! Cairalei thought to herself.

MasamuneMaeda

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:32 pm
[User Image]

Goruk easily dodged the spirit as his speed was more then enough compared to these clumsy spirits though he did feel as if these creatures were almost to easy. He had been careless as the ghost attacked and let it hit his arm though as it would touch him it would not freeze. His eyes seemed to turn to slits and he opened his mouth at the ghost in front of him and released a torrent of magic flame upon the ghost the color of which was a blue flame with black streaking energy in it. Even a spirit would be consumed by this flame while Goruks form seemed to be a bit more draconic as scales seemed to show a bit on his neck and face his eyes very draconic in nature as well as he torched the spirit with his magic fire. He had dealt with spirits before in the mountains though these were very different from what he had been used to and he wondered if Jodan would want to investigate this further before we travel out of the area.

Mood: Interested
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:36 pm
xxxxxMilo grabbed Magehunter and drew it in an arc against the attacking ghosts' hands. The enchanted sword was designed to do magical and physical damage, but there was no way to know how much life they had left. Whatever happened to the ghosts, their hands passed through the Darksteel Gauntlet, rending Milo's arm from within. He jumped back a few feet and clenched his fist. While he certainly had the constitution to take such attacks, that would not be the same story if he suffered another blow or two in the same manner. He would need to heal soon.
xxxxxGoruk and Jodan joined in the attack, and now there were four ghosts remaining, two of which were injured from a red sphere that Jodan had detonated. Milo noted their attack preferences. Goruk was a swordfighter, to be sure, but he had sent a magic slash from his sword at the ghosts. His innate speed and fighting strength was a strong indicator that he used his mana to boost his own abilities - a Combat Mage, most likely, dressed in knightly trappings. As an ally, Milo would have to leave the majority of the aggression to Goruk and support him with buffs. Jodan, on the other hand, was a traditional mage, his makeshift staff and the summoning of the orbs pointing him to being a Conjurer of sorts, although Conjurers tended to channel their magics through a staff and not a spear. He would need protecting, and if Goruk was always going on the offense, that role would inevitably land on Milo's broad shoulders.
xxxxxOf course, Milo had trouble working with mages, as his own style required the depletion of any mana that wasn't his own. He would have to be careful where he cast his anti-mage spells. Goruk could probably survive without his mana; Jodan would not.
xxxxxNever mind that. The ghosts had to be dealt with, and the signet ring found.
xxxxxMilo drew one of his Tracer daggers and threw it into the ground by Jodan's feet, then tossed the Aegis Shield at one of the ghosts. Even when separated, he would be able to recall the dagger and shield back to his arm, and the dagger was poised to set off a damage-reducing wall of light should any of the ghosts choose Jodan as a target instead of Milo or Goruk.

Avacnela
Goruk Devon

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:32 pm
User Image

User Image

The smile Natrium gave Phelan helped to lessen the disappointment he felt in himself. He watched as Natrium stood after she finished tending to Phelan and began conversing with Horrin. Phelan brought his legs up to hug to his chest, he rested his chin on his knee and stared at the monsters corpse in deep thought. Why would he be so willing to give in and use that power when he was offered a way out? And just what was that dream Phelan had before becoming conscious again? Something told him both questions had a similar answer and that made Phelan uneasy.

Phelan glanced up to see Natrium was looking down at him, he got the feeling she was assessing him. He could only imagine the contempt she must feel for him, it really seemed like she was more fit for the job.

Phelan shifted slightly off from the wall and pressed his hand against it as leverage as he shakily rose to his feet. He bent down to collect his staff and grimoire, reattaching them to their respected places on his back and hip. He dusted off his robe and looked to Horrin as he questioned him about continuing forward with the mission. The concern in Horrin's tone reaffirmed what Phelan had been thinking about himself.

"Do not worry about me, friend. I intend to see this through till the end. Whatever it is this cult is planning must be stopped as soon as possible." Phelan gave Horrin a small nod and faint smile. Whether or not he was capable of assisting the two, Phelan knew he had to continue with their efforts, and get the answers to the questions which plagued his mind.

Feeling? Determined
Where at? Dragon Castle Dungeon
Who with? Horrin & Natrium
OOC: N/A

Quote:
Snowpaya
Quote:
xCyanRushx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:11 pm
User Image

Jodan noticed blue flames out the corner of his vision. Quickly he glanced over to see that Goruk had taken a more draconic appearance, which surprised the young man. Even let out a low gasp at the sight. That could be one reason to explain he looked younger than his actual age. But he didn’t want to worry about that now when they still have these ghosts to deal with. The ghost that got blasted by Goruk’s attack let out a loud shriek, but quickly feel silent as it evaporated with the flames. Given their seem to have ice like attacks, it would probably make sense that fire would make short work of them. Now there were the two still injured and the one that hasn’t been insured yet to deal with.

Having no need for it, the scanning circles that hovered over his eyes vanished, since they only have so few left. Why bother keeping it active when he felt they have all but won this fight. He noticed the new guy had thrown some sort of dagger at him, sinking into the ground by his feet. At first he thought the man had intended to harm him. But if that was the case, wouldn’t he have gone in for an attack towards him after that? Or perhaps have better aim? Milo seemed like someone who was experienced in combat, so a mistake such as missing a throw would be rather silly. After a few quick seconds, he figured that the man had thrown that dagger to set something up. What exactly, Jodan didn’t know, and he didn’t feel like scanning it. He figured it would be something to help them.

The orb at the end of his staff shone again, releasing more green spheres, which danced around him in preparation. He watched the ghosts and the other two. The ghosts seemed to be closer to Goruk and Milo, and he was certain they’ll be taken care of quickly now.

Something shifted in the background behind Jodan. It seemed like there was something or someone there, but it could not seen. It was sneaking its way up to the young blonde, raising something up that gave off a glint in the light, looking like a short bladed weapon. An invisible dagger perhaps? Whatever it was, it was thrust down towards Jodan’s backside, left completely open.

My feelings: Tense
                                      My location: South of the White Hills
                                      People I'm with: Goruk Devon and Milo Nova, and apparently some invisible figure
                                      Current Weapon Form: Spear and Orb
                                      Out of Conscious: I’ll let you guys decide whether the dagger strike home, or if Goruk or Milo is able to block or defend against the attack.

Goruk Devon

Snowpaya

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama took a deep breath in, feeling the fresh air pass through his lungs, in and out. That really seemed to help his mood somewhat. He felt something bump into from behind, and turned around to see a rather young female. A look of scowl immediately crossed the elf’s face, his gold eyes piercing right into her. He looked her up and down, his lips creasing to a look a disgust. She was covered with dirt and leaves. He glanced at his own clothing, finding some of the dirt had rubbed off onto them. “Tch.” He wiped the dirt off, then shaking his hands to remove the dirt.

His gaze went back to the young female, noticing her elvish features. He had never seen her before. But it made him question if this was the presence he was feeling lurking about in the castle. He was certain this had to be her. “And who might you be?” He questioned in a firm tone.

My feelings: Irritated
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / His room located next to the Sanctuary
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei Xilrel
                                                      Out of Care:

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm
xxxxxNatrium pondered over Horrin's deductions. Either resistant to magical dampeners or not magical in nature at all? Were the cultists even human? Did they start off as human and become monsters as part of their pact? Her curiosity was piqued, to say the least. The authoritative mage asked her to join their small group, and the recovering mage finally stood up and confirmed that he would be able to continue.
xxxxx"The sewers, huh?" Natrium asked quietly. She walked over to the cultist's corpse and plunged her Darksteel Gauntlet into it. The thaumaturge quietly sifted around inside, then pulled out a handful of its mass, which she promptly secured in a small bottle. "Well, if we're going to the source, it might help if we know what we're up against." She flicked her gauntlet a few times to get the rest of the mass off, then turned around and stored the bottle in her cloak. "I'll try to run some tests on the way." Natrium had spent most of her time at Dragon Castle studying with mages and alchemists, so she could think of a few tests to try. Of course, there was no way to know if there even was anything to gain from this pile of flesh, but to her that was just a minor hurdle. She'd find out something for sure.
xxxxxNatrium placed her hands on her hips, then looked back and forth between the two mages. "By the way," she mused, "since we're going to travel together, might as well share our names, right? Name's Natrium. My friends call me Natty."

xCyanRushx
MrSinister90

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Goruk Devon

Alien Spirit

7,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 pm
[User Image]

After finishing the ghost that was near him with a fiery blast he turned to Jodan to make sure he was ok and saw the a glint of light as something was raised. His magic went into his legs as he burst towards Jodan at speeds that would leave him a blur to anyone without super human sight. He grabbed Jodan immediately diving into the ground about 10 ft away from where Jodan was standing before. He yelled out the the other man "Something is here and its invisible!" so as to warn him while in the mean time he stood up in front of Jodan his eyes were very draconic at this point and he formed a field around them that seemed to sprout from his chest. It was not very big as Goruk was not good at this type of magic but it would offer defence against a basic weapon attack or even a weaker spell. He would not let Jodan get hurt even if it hurt him to do so. His sword in his hand he awaited to see if the creature would show itself and if it did he would be ready to eliminate it quickly. This was a terrifying moment for Goruk as he had just come out of the mountains for the first time and it was already life and death situation. Inside he was scared but at the same time excited for what the rest of the world has to offer in the ways of life and death situations involving creatures that Goruk could not even fathom.

Mood: Interested
My location: South of the White Hills.
People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Milo  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:48 pm
        User Image

Horrin smirked to himself. The fact that he is working with others is quite amusing to him. Never in his past has Horrin ever proactively attempted to gain the assistance of others. What caused this traumatic change of character? Was he finally breaking free of the social restraints that reside within him? These questions plague Horrin's mind and it's rather terrifying to admit. Regardless, there's a mission to be done and the fact that they dare harm him, their fate has been sealed within his eyes.

He obliges to Natrium's request to get acquainted and turns to her.

"I am Horrin Lambell, one of the few Master Summoners of the Demon Sanction! I have summoned countless demon hordes and my presence is known throughout the Netherworld!" He exclaims with excitement. He would continue boasting and fueling his ego with accomplishments, but his self-satisfaction will be put on hold, as he curious about Natrium's origins.

"Now, you piqued my interests. Where did a person with your abilities come from?" He asked Natrium in a eager tone.

Mood: Satisfied
        My location: The Military Wing (Dungeons)
        People I'm with: Phelan Durai, Natrium
        Current Summon: Gremzal (Not in Party)
        Out of Conscious: N/A

Snowpaya

MrSinister90

xCyanRushx

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 pm
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

She raised her eyes to look at him, then averted her gaze before hesitantly raising her head, and straightening her posture. She was rather surprised that the wanted posters of her hadn't reached this far....yet. She watched him, and how he reacted to her, only realizing that she was slightly dirty with leafs, and dirt. "Oops.." She frantically began patting herself down to rid away the remaining dirt, and pulled out the leafs from her hair, making herself clean, and more presentable. Before continuing on with this intrusion, she found a spot of him that he had missed. She reached her hand out in a gentle fashion, but quickly retreated, but then back out to him again. She was hesitant as to if he would be even more mad if an elf of her stature touched him, would that mean his high standing position to cease to stand? Would it diminish him to common rabble? The idea's played in her mind, but she excelled at hiding her amused smile. She took a step closer to him, locking eyes with the male figure. Might as well annoy him more, maybe it'll be amusing. She thought to herself, and gently placed her clean hands to his forearms. "You missed a spot..." The elf cooed. Slowly, she trailed her hands up his arms, almost in a sensual way, until they reached to his shoulders. Her right hand slipped further back, drawing herself closer till she could feel his breath. Once her hand landed on a rusted colored maple leaf, she retreated herself from him, and spun around, spinning the steam between her fingers, and walking of some. "Never you mind who I am." She teased, and looked over her left shoulder to get a side glance at him with a playful smirk. Looking away, the young woman stared at the leaf, it contained his scent, which was nice of course.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:05 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Having been stuck away at her post, doing reports, and finishing up documentation, a solder, no more than a newly recruit, came in with urgent news of white hill. She had stations watch towers an all four points for her own personal reason, but what came next took her by surprise. "Ghosts?" She was almost in disbelief until the boy mentioned who was out there. The woman listened to the rest of his report before dismissing him back to his duties. It didn't surprise her in the least for the battles that took place on the hill top, still though....She called for one of her piers, and had them write her a note of absence to take care of the situation up at White hill. Surely her commander will understand for this new behavior. And with that, Aliyah mounted on her trusted Arabian steed, and rode off in that direction.

It was a long ride there, but thin that time frame, she was able to catch the recent scene, where vaguely, yet surely, a creature of sort with no visibility to their eyes, was attacking the small group. Surely magic was involved, but a creature? capable of such power? Was this the ghost the boy spoke of? In the scene from high, the red haired knight, rose her weapon toward the sky, and invoked the right given by her patron, and blessed her allies. Her horse bucked back on it's hind legs, neighing as Aliyah whipped her weapon toward the group. A light flashed towards them, casting a secondary spell that dispelled the creatures invisibility."This child's play ends here, and now evil creature!" Her voice boomed with dominance. Tapping her heels to the side of the horse, her steed neighed once more before charging in their direction. The woman made a swing at the enemy, getting a good jab to its ribs. However, she turned her horse around and placed herself firmly by her comrades in arms. Her intense eyes locked with that of the creature, as they were now at a stalemate. "Is everyone alright?" She spoke calmly, never moving her gaze of the beast.

User Image

Goruk Devon

Avacnela"[/quote]
[quote="Snowpaya

((OOC: I hope this is okay for me to chime in?))  

MasamuneMaeda

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama watched as she cleaned herself off, looking somewhat more presentable. Now that’s better! The elf thought to himself. His eyes then followed her hands, wondering what she was thinking of doing. She looked like she was reaching for something, then hesitated as she drew her hand back. Then she did something. Something that no one else would have ever thought of doing around this elf. She had stepped closer, too close! Then their eyes had locked for a moment, as she traced her fingers up to his shoulders, then to his back where she plucked the lead. Now that was getting way too close! His eyebrow twitched in frustration as she pulled away, seeming playful. How dare she act like that!

He could roast her right now if he really wanted to. The female elf had definitely begun crossing the line. He could feel his blood boiling. He cleared his throat. “What do you think you were doing!” He questioned in a stern voice. “Again! I ask, who are you?” He questioned her again. “In case you aren’t aware, I am Hiyama Aeros. You will refer to me as Sir Aeros! I am the Secretary of this place and I directly serve the Guardians who watch over this world!” He glared at her once more, his eyes locking with hers once more.

My feelings: Irritated
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Outside
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei Xilrel
                                                      Out of Care:

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:20 pm
xxxxxMilo's Tracer dagger ignited in response to the perceived threat, a triple layer wall of hardlight meant to slam together around Jodan in a protective circle and mitigate any damage received. However, before the spell could be fully cast around its intended target, Goruk dashed into the moment and tackled Jodan out of the way. His yelling caught Milo's attention, who turned back and saw that the dagger had ignited on seemingly nothing at all. He raised his Darksteel Gauntlet and summoned the Aegis Shield and Tracer Dagger back to him, the shield and dagger attaching heavily to his metal arm. Goruk had now gone on the defensive, putting up a kind of force field up around them from the front of his chest.
xxxxxA new combatant was approaching from the distance, riding in on a horse. Her armor and weapon marked her as a Paladin class, although whether or not she was here as an ally or something else still remained to be seen. She summoned a gale of light magic towards them. Was it to do something to them? To the invisible enemy? What if she was trying to dispel its magics? But that would also dispel Goruk's protective spell as well.
xxxxxMilo sprinted to his team's side, aggressively casting his own Templar magic to counter the newcomer's magic that would have otherwise enveloped them. The mana in the spell shattered before Milo, Jodan, and Goruk, filling the air with burning mana. His Manaburn aura activated on the newcomer even as she attacked the unknown assailant, causing her mana to slowly begin to burn her. He faced her the whole time, his shield and sword at the ready, keeping mind that there were still two ghosts and a now-visible enemy to fight.

Avacnela
Goruk Devon

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Snowpaya
Crew

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:45 pm
xxxxxThe sun was beginning to set, and as it did, a small gathering of people began to approach Cairalei and Hiyama. They were none other than a simple neighborhood watch from Maldria, come to protect the unknowing sheep from the wolves hidden in their flock. Before them were two elves, one of unknown history. Nonhumans, out almost after dark. The unknown elf was starting to leave, but the neighborhood watch - eight strong - blocked her path and moved toward the other elf. No one said anything. They simply watched them, unseen objects hidden in their cloaks.
xxxxxThe leader of this particular watch, Elder Geraf, stepped forward. "Mr. Hiyama, sir," he greeted him. "A pleasure to see you out this late. So...unlike you. Are you having problems with this elf?" The words gave off an insincere tone, as if both were equally mistrusted. It was almost as if the friendly neighborhood watch were waiting on the sun.
xxxxxThey were not here to be friendly.
Avacnela
MasamuneMaeda

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out