Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] We Don't Know How It Got There! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm
[KO, Area 1]

See, that made sense. KO clicked his tongue and smirked at Lex. "You know sometimes I think you think people are all telepaths. You need to explain all of your thought if you want people to follow not just blurt a bit of it out, I thought you'd jumped back to talking about your ex."

KO paused to direct Imperator to another decorative egg and then looked up at the blue sky with a speculative expression. "It's not as efficient as a sunbed but a lot more enjoyable, and you know I always take the enjoyable route when I can."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 1]

You found an egg! User Image  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 1]

You found a decorative Exeggcute! Booby Prize!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 pm
[Lex, area 1]

"I think I'm rather done thinking about my ex, or talking about my ex, or any of my exs." Lex had a long list of ex's and most of them were not anything to brag about. "But, I probably do consider that everyone knows what I know. Or it just sounds obvious in my head." They considered it and shrugged, picking up an egg and adding it to the collection.

"Much more enjoyable," Lex admitted. Sunbed were rather boring truthfully and the stay was short and not so much worth the money as just flopping out on the beach. And there was plenty of beaches.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm
Shaddaling
[Lex, area 1

Such pretty colours! But they're not eggs... It's a random patch of bright flowers! Booby Prize!  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm
[KO, area 1]

Oh, another egg?... Ugh, no it was another toy. KO kicked it because he could and then turned back to Lex - behind his back Imperator righted the decorative Exeggcute again.

"For the best," KO said, oblivious to the world being set to rights. "There's no good that can come of thinking of past relationships."

Strong hands, a deep laugh, a single gentle eye...

How long had it been? So long that he shouldn't remember as well as he did.

KO frowned in irritation at his own sentimentality but a moment later he was smiling his sly smile again and tsk-ing agreement with Lex. "You can't do anything on a sunbed. Out on a beach or in a park you can read, play ball, watch people play ball. Altogether more... diverting."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:52 pm
[Lex, Area 1]
Lex idly plucked a flower and threaded it in their hair. "Well, depending on the people playing ball." Some were better to watch then others. "I think I spend most of my time collecting sea glass." Shells. The occasional bit of jewelry that someone lost. Pretty rocks.

Jupe slowly approached Imperator. She questioned, twitching her tail as she watched him right the fake pokemon.  
Kitomyx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:18 am
[Look & Leer - Area 1]

When the two people (Lex & Taavi) ended up not fighting and separated, Look turned his attention back to his egg-hunting, disappointed. Leer lingered a while longer before turning to do the same. It wasn't long, however, before Look realized that they were not alone in their search.

"Leer, are those two (Lex & KO) actually egg-hunting?" Look asked rather loudly, not seeming to care or have enough tact to try to keep anyone else from hearing him. "And I thought we were pushing our limits. But those people are old!"

"Yeah, well maybe they have kids to get eggs for. You know, like how you wanted to get some for Wink. Or maybe they're just curious about the prize same as you," Leer guessed. "Anyway, can you keep your voice down? They're going to hear you and we don't need trouble at some kiddy event like this. You're going to get us kicked out."

Leer crouched and kept his head down, though it was hard to tell whether he was doing so to search for eggs better or to hide himself within the tall grass to from being associated with his less tactful twin.  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:27 am
[Cheshire - Area 3]

The silent searcher continued their investigation of the wooded area, climbing trees and crawling into the underbrush sometimes more for the fun of it than with the actual expectation of finding an egg. Their Zoroark companion also took advantage of the free time outside their ball to explore, but once in a while they would tease Cheshire by creating an illusional egg, at which Cheshire would take a stray switch to playfully swat the pokemon with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:26 am
[Taavi, Cabin]

"Thanks," Taavi smiled at Geraldine, he was still feeling tense and anger was bubbling away inside him but it was hard not to be a bit cheered up by her sunny attitude.

"And uh, yes, I mean yes please. Thank you," he continued to Beverly. "I'll head out in a minute, I just want to err... let the crowd ahead clear a little bit." He most definitely wanted to avoid seeing Lex out there. A note!

I'd like a Togepi Pokewalker please!
Pokemon: Braviary
Name: Valour

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 1]

You found an egg!User Image

----

Shaddaling
[Lex, Area 1]

You found an eeeeextravagant Lopunny decoration! Booby Prize!

----

Kitomyx
[Look and Lear, Area 1]

That's not an egg or a Booby Prize! Look out for that Caterpie!

----

Kitomyx
[Cheshire, Area 3]

You found an egg!User Image

----

TawnyAngel
[Taavi, Cabin]

"Oooh, dearie, you may stay as long as you want, as may your little darling~!" Geraldine sang while she waddled toward the back to let those left out to play in the paddock.

"Yes. We are not averse to company," agreed Beverly "but you'll likely not want to linger too long else fall behind in finding eggs."
Her pen scribbled as she noted more for their records.  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:57 pm
[KO, Area 1]

If Lex had noticed his moment of distraction they didn't mention it, rather a relief as it saved him having to snap or make up an excuse. Instead KO reached down to pick up another colourful egg - red this time - and then tossed it to Imperator as he straightened up.

"Well you would," he said with a small noise of amusement for Lex's comment about sea glass; sometimes he thought they were deliberately quirky but most of the time he just put it down to them being them. "And you know my preferences; the eye candy should be well built and... mmmh, that's about it. Oh, good hair too. Speaking of preferences do you want to stay around here or go somewhere else?" They seemed to be finding plenty of eggs here but he wasn't averse to going to a different area if Lex wanted.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:31 pm
TawnyAngel
[KO, Area 1]

You found a decorative Skiploom! Booby Prize!  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm
[Lex, Area 1]

Lex chuckle, warm and relax, stress leaving them. "Mmhm, of course! And well, there is eye candy and there is how many times with this poor b*****d face plant and how many times can I watch before it becomes not funny." Lex carefully poked the Lopunny decoration between the cute eyes.

"I think, we might want to move on. See what else is around." Lex looked over the decoration. "See if any of the decorations are tasteful."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:26 pm
[KO, Area 2]

"Not too often in my experience, at least the ones worth looking at," KO smirked. After a moment he looked thoughtful and added; "Unless they're drunk of course." He was definitely getting drunk on the beach sometime this summer, definitely. He'd avoided going since... since certain things had happened but he missed the surf and the sand, he'd keep a shirt on and nobody would know the difference.

"I don't think those women know the meaning of the word taste," KO said with some scorn as he kicked over a Skiploom as he headed for and then entered the area marked out with blue flags.

//Thank you but I'm alright,// Imperator nodded to Jupe as he righted yet another ornament. //Psychic powers are quite useful for being his dogsbody. How are you finding the day so far anyway?//  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff