Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[COMPLETE] It has been, and always will be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:46 pm
That was that. Shiloh's arm was around Jamie's shoulder and he felt warmer, but not totally content. The exchange between Sonny and Temperance was disheartening, but certainly not more so than whatever must've happened between the healer and Pax.

Still, as much as Jamie hated death, he understood that sometimes it was time to let go.

"Something bad... Is this whatever Ezra's planning or is it something even bigger?" Jamie asked, adding on to Shiloh's question for Sonny.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:12 pm
"I don't know," said Sonny. "Father saw it, not me. I can't see the future since the new sigil. Not without permission."

They crossed their arms over their chest. "You need to hurry. I'm not kidding."

They didn't leave. They looked instead at America, Shiloh, and Temperance.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:16 pm
    "Oh for ******** sake—" Anger flashed over Shiloh's features, "You have the ******** permission to do whatever you want!" He was stressing out. Could you tell he was stressing out? "******** give them the permission to do whatever they ******** want!"

He was stressing out.

"Whatever. ******** it." He turned to Mercer, his motion jerky, "Shoot me back to Court. You guys can check on Pride, but I'm done here."

azuredreams
lift pls

Quote:
Shiloh is done here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:19 pm
Sonny cried, "There's more than one of you! I need all of you to release me!"  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm
There were a few meaningful looks to America, to Temperance, even to Shiloh. Otherwise, he was squeezing Cass's shoulder (he would be right back to take the offer she made) and moving towards Shiloh.

He glanced towards Temperance and America again.

Instead he was focusing on something new indeed, to send Shiloh back to the Court without going himself. To exert the magic on someone but not himself.

Melancho1ies

demon_pachabel

Quote:
jeremiah gonna send shiloh back, unless otherwise stopped. (gg thanks for what i'm gonna get for his next power)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:25 pm
"I release you, Sonny. You've got my permission to do whatever you want. But please, take care of yourself, okay?" America frowned over at Shiloh. What had just happened? Was he giving up?

Quote:

America is done here

lizbot

No Faun

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:26 pm
"No one is keeping you here, Sonny. Just go." Temperance stood and dusted off her scrubs. They needed to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:27 pm
The look Sonny gave Temperance was venomous, but they went... as commanded... without further words to anyone.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm
"Temp, if we don't all die, we're gonna have a talk," America said quietly.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 pm
Jeremiah looked up to the sky, exhaled a breath and sighed. "For ******** sake."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:41 pm
Rabbit watched, eyes narrowed slightly, as tensions grew and burst, as suspicious permission was given and Jeremiah sent a whining Shiloh bamfing off into the night. Things were happening here, Things with a capital T, and for once he wasn't lost or oblivious. But this was not the time.

"If we don't all die," he said, echoing America, "I'm coming back here to make sure Pax is okay."

For now, it was time to move on.

Quote:
rabbit done with our homeboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:19 pm
It was something Shiloh needed to do, and that was fine, but Jamie looked unsettled as he was left alone with no warmth around his shoulder. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, then looked around the group with vague sympathy. Things were getting kind of awkward.

"We should go," he muttered. "I have a bad feeling we won't be stopping much of anything now, though..."

Quote:
Jamie is ready to go

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:21 pm
Jeremiah pops them into Blackfriars. He leans heavily on Cass as they land.
The library is too still. It has been destroyed, torn to shreds. There is a streak of dried brown blood across the torn pages that are pinned beneath an overturned study carrel.

Those among the party who can sense magic can feel the pain and fear that accompanied this most recent outbreak. More importantly, they can sense a massive source of magical power hiding inside that overturned carrel. Silk had mentioned the Charter having a massive magical ‘bloom’: Could this be it?

Apparently not. Approaching the overturned carrel nets a massive magical discharge that knocks all of those involved back several steps, like getting knocked over by an oversized wave.

“Get back!” says the occupant of the overturned carrel. “Leave me the ******** alone!”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:29 pm
It's just like breathing for him but his lungs feel like he has run a marathon. One he's trained for but still- He leans heavily on Cass, blinking when he realizes where they are. His hand closes tight and this time, she can feel the cold that seeps from him.

The reason is clear because the library - what is left of Blackfriars library is in shambles - and Pride-

"Stay back, be careful!" Jeremiah calls out almost immediately. To the carrel, where he assumes Pride is. "Pride- are you injured?" Then he looks to the rest of the group he speaks again. "His magic has been unstable since we came to this world, if Ezra has taken his thumbprint then it has to be more so ..."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:37 pm
As America staggers back, Mr. Bitterberry flies up off her shoulder, trying to find a safe perch higher up. Within in moments, America reaches out to borrow his eyes. They scan the library before focusing on trying to get a peek at whoever was behind the carrel. Was it Pride? They sounded, thankfully, alive. And possibly in some trouble.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff