[FIN] Home Sweet Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:45 pm
By the time they had walked from the car to the elevator, stood in the elevator, and walked to the apartment his heart was pounding and breathing normally was a struggle that left him feeling a little giddy; Abel's arm was a welcome anchor. "Ah yes," Zevran smiled up at Abel, his breath catching a little as he struggled to balance his strain to breathe evenly with the need to speak. "That would be- Yes, please." His legs felt as though they were going to buckle, he wasn't getting quite enough air but he couldn't breathe fast or Abel would worry.

Oh, and the pokemon.

"Hello everyone!" Ugh, s**t.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:59 pm
With or without any outward signs of Zevran's rapidly encroaching exhaustion, Abel ducked his head to press a quick kiss to his boyfriend's forehead when he looked up at him. "Anything for you," he said with a smile, and wasted no time in helping him - slowly - to the couch, and then continued to offer his arm so he could sit with as little trouble as possible. "Once I put a pot on to boil I'll bring some water out for you, yeah? D'you want me to get a blanket for you too, or wait until coffee's ready?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:06 pm

Home. They were home. This was home. He had a home, not his by rights perhaps but still his. He still hurt, he still felt dizzy, but his tight smile softened. "It is good to be... home."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:36 pm
The pause for breath brought an ache to his own heart, and his hands lifted to gently, gently cup Zevran's cheeks. "Yes," he said as he bent down to press a soft kiss to his forehead, "I'll join you once coffee's ready. And... I'm glad to have you home. Just relax, yeah? I'll go make your coffee."

Much as he didn't want to let go, eventually, reluctantly his hands slipped away from his love's face and he headed out into the kitchen. It didn't take very long to set a pot with some water boiling, and after a few minutes he returned with a mug of hot coffee, prepared just the way he knew Zev liked it. "Here you go sweetheart," he said, holding the mug out for him to take. "My coffee is much better than hospital coffee."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:43 pm
When Abel stepped out of the room Zevran kicked off the sandals and allowed his posture to slump. There were too many conflicting things in his mind to deal with but at the moment he was swinging towards happiness, maybe he could ignore the rest and continue that way? Safe, loved, home.

It took Abel's voice to stir Zevran out of the half doze he'd slipped into; he rubbed his eyes and looked up with a soft smile. "Of course it is," he replied as he reached out to take the mug carefully in both hands, he didn't trust it to just one at the moment. After a moment he remembered his manner and added; "Thank you, it smells perfect. Ah, do you want to choose a movie for us? I would like to beg out of making any more decisions today."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:16 pm
...well if that wasn't relaxing, he didn't know what was. "You're welcome, and of course I will. If you'd rather not have to think of what to pick then I absolutely won't make you," he replied easily. No, Zevran probably didn't want to think much at the moment, especially not with how tired he looked. Would coffee keep him up, or would he end up so tired he fell asleep anyway? Only one way to find out! "Give me just a minute and I'll join you, yeah?"

He stepped away from the couch once more to squat down in front of the meager entertainment center to pick out and put in a movie, and while it started up he headed into the bedroom to grab a nice big blanket to wrap the both of them up in -- mostly Zev though. As promised barely a minute or two passed before Abel returned to the couch, where he wasted no time wrapping the blanket around their shoulders. It was a good excuse to similarly wrap his arm around Zevran too as the movie began to play. "Mmh, how's your coffee sweetheart?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:51 pm
"Don't be too long, I miss you already, I may forget what you look like!" Zevran replied with a soft chuckle as he raised the mug to his lips to take the first sip of coffee. "Mmmh." As good as he remembered and all the better for having missed it. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder eh?" he smiled to Clara, who had her forepaws on on the edge of the sofa and was wagging her tail madly. "Wait until Abel comes back then you can jump up on the end of the couch."

When Abel returned Zevran greeted him with a soft 'hey' and shifted on the couch slightly so that Abel could sit by the arm. "The coffee is perfect, much like the person who made it," he said as he shifted again this time to snuggle close against Abel's side, his chest stabbed with pain as he moved but he really didn't care about that just now. Coffee mug curled in his hands, Growlithe now flopped next to him thumping her tail on the couch cushion, his head leaning on Abel's shoulder; Zevran sighed contentedly again. "Thank you, this is just what I needed... Though could somebody open the window?" A little air coming in and the sounds of the outside world in the background would make this all the better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 pm
Isaac jumped up onto the arm of the couch before hopping from there to the back of it, where he settled himself down comfortably, his forked tail flicking idly and a contented expression on his face. Things would be better now that Zev was back.

Abel gave his boyfriend's shoulder a fond squeeze as a bright smile lit up his face at the compliment, and he tilted his head to rest his cheek atop Zevran's fine blond hair. A moment later he shifted again to press a soft kiss to it instead. "Aw, you're too sweet. I'm not perfect but I appreciate the sentiment. Mmh, I'm glad you like the coffee though," he added a moment later, his colorful gaze drifting over to Sonia as the Zoroark padded over to open the window as Zev requested. At this point not only did she have no qualms acting on the shorter blond's requests, she felt no need to seek Abel's input on the matter before following through. If he didn't want her to then she trusted him to say so, though she suspected by now that any instances of him doing so would be few and far between, and only for more important matters. An open window now that they were no longer under threat seemed innocuous enough.

"Oh, and you're welcome," Abel added before planting another kiss atop his love's head, savoring the feel of him cuddled up against his side. It had only been about two weeks since the last time they'd embraced like this, but it also felt like ages. "It's just what I needed too. Let me know if you want to lie down or something though, yeah? I want you to be comfortable."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:58 am
Zevran made a soft noise of amusement and tilted his head a little to kiss Abel's neck. "You are close enough for me." Nobody was perfect but nobody had ever treated him as well as Abel did, that made him pretty close in Zevran's eyes.

As Sonia opened the window Zevran flashed her a smile; "Thanks. And I'm fine for now," he continued to Abel. "I was lying down, more or less, for a long time." Even when the back of the bed had been up and he had technically been sitting it had felt like lying down. "I feel more like a person than just a patient sitting up properly... And I want a shower later, and a shave. Spending more than a week being sponged by a range of different people is not as exciting and sensual as it sounds." He hadn't found it unpleasant but it definitely hadn't been enjoyable like a shower was and his hair had definitely suffered for it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 pm
His smile brightened further to a broad grin. How had he gotten so lucky? In response he pressed a kiss to Zevran's forehead and countered, "And you're close enough for me." Seriously though, how had he gotten so lucky...?

Sonia made a soft noise in the back of her throat and nodded her head once in response to Zevran's thanks before she padded over to flop down in the armchair. Abel gave his boyfriend's shoulder another affectionate squeeze, his thumb rubbing gentle circles there. "That's very fair, I guess after that I wouldn't want to lie down for a while either.. and I'd want a proper shower too, yeah. It.. yeah, I don't think it'd be nearly as exciting as it could be in some other context," he admitted with a brief chuckle.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:56 pm
"Alas no," Zevran chuckled, "they were completely professional and we made small-talk. I think they were pleased that I wasn't uncomfortable though. I suppose a lot of people are?" Zevran shrugged, and he sounded a little puzzled by the possibility. "I suppose everyone is different... Ah. Abel? Perhaps in a few days when I'm a little less," he gestured vaguely, "we could have another blanket fort? It was silly but I liked it." He didn't feel the need to hide away but silly fun had definitely been lacking from his life and he needed it, needed distractions. How long could he go on distracting himself, avoiding thinking about- "So how was work today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:10 pm
"I would've been uncomfortable," and he had been when he'd been in the same situation for thankfully only a very brief period of time, "but that's just me," he said with a lop-sided shrug and his free hand lifting palm-up.

Ah, he wanted to build another blanket fort? The knowledge warmed his smile. "Oh yeah, of course we can! As you know I'm an expert on blanket forts. As for work..." A soft hum escaped him as he paused to think of an answer, then half-shrugged again. "It was fine, I was mostly up front today. Nothing too exciting happened. It wasn't too busy, though, which is why I got to leave a little early."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:20 pm
"Eh," Zevran said, vocalising a shrug rather than lifting his shoulders, "I suppose it's just something I am used to. Not that specifically, I've just seen and experienced a lot of strangers getting handsy with others and with me. An early exposure gets one accustomed to a lot I suppose." Zevran sipped his coffee and gave another contented sigh. "But that is not important, blanket forts are! Could you make a bigger one this time, as you would not be in such a rush?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:52 pm
"Mmh, I suppose it does," Abel agreed as he pressed another kiss to his love's fine blond hair, and trying not to let the thought of the subject matter bother him too much. Zevran was right, it wasn't important right now. "You're right, of course, and I can absolutely make a bigger fort this time! I'll need to grab more sheets and blankets for it, and maybe some rearranging furniture, but it's definitely possible. Anything for you, precious," he added innocently with another kiss to his forehead.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:09 pm
"Mmmmh," Zevran said happily when Abel kissed his brow, and then he yawned again and shifted slightly in an attempt to find a more comfortable position. It didn't work very well. Ah well. "I am very often right. And I approve of big... blanket forts." Perhaps he did feel the need to hide but how much would a blanket fort help?

"Oh, hey, are you working tomorrow?" He hoped the answer was no, and he also hoped that they hadn't already discussed this, the hospital drugs had been good for pain relief but not so good for focusing or for holding onto memories.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff